Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The GMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The GMG (/showthread.php?tid=152465)

To: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The GMG - Shelco - 08-04-2017

Helgoland Station, Sigma-13 system
04.08.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: S7gvyzn.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums

Encryption: GMG938374

Kon'nichiwa, leaders of the said groups,

my name is Kara Yukari, Guildmistress of the Gas Miners Guild. Although I was going to contact both of your groups to announce my leadership as well as our future cooperation, this is more a call for support. Though, it blends in with what I was going to tell you anyway. I want both the Blood Dragons and the Golden Chrysanthemums to work closer together with us, to wipe out the Samura nuisance especially in Hokkaido. There have already been a few plans for that but this has to wait now. No, this transmission is to tell you, that the Unioners, a group you might not have made so much contact with yet, have started to frequently attack Sigma-13, especially Helgoland Station. This gave us the reason to dig out our old connections to the various groups, namely The Order, The Red Hessians Army, and you since I am sure the Unioners are doing the same. The Blood Dragons and the Order are close allies, as far as we know, I assume that the relations between the Golden Chrysanthemums and the Order should be alright then too. Your relations with the Red Hessian Army should, considering the distance, be fairly neutral. That is why I hope that a possible alliance between all the said groups won't be a problem, given that it will be needed as I put it.

This alliance has the simple use for us, that Rheinland and the Unioners cannot simply enter Sigma-13 and claim it as theirs. The Unioners have sent the Bundestag a piece of a transmission between us and them, where I threatened them to use the Red Hessian Army against them, this must have frightened them enough to instantly contact the authorities. This might or might not lead to Rheinland, who cannot stand us that much anyway, to attack the Sigmas or hurt us in other ways. In this case, I want to have allies in our back. If this happens, or if the Unioners bring a way too large group into our systems again, which we cannot stop by ourselves, it would be really useful to have both Dragons and GC ships in the Sigmas, where nobody can spot them that easily. This would help us to push back quickly. Any other endeavors we will have in the future, sadly have to wait now.

I am awaiting both of your answers.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

RE: To: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The GMG - The Blood Dragons - 08-05-2017

[Image: DragonsLogo.png]

"Otegami arigatou gozaimashita, Yukari-san. The Blood Dragons welcome you as the new Guildmistress of the Gas Miner Guild and wish you already good luck for the future.

Sate, we indeed barely had any contact with the Unioners, the few sightings of them proved that they generally do not care at all about the Dragons and so far there remained a silent stance of neutrality between them and us.

The case you described makes you appear having acted foolish. Going out and telling your enemies right away who your allies are in an attempt to make them give up their plans proved to be almost everytime a fruitless attempt. Can you ensure us that the relationship between the Guild and us remains untold to those gaijins?

Let's get to the next point; While the Blood Dragons would assist our friends in a time of need, we see no reason to engage into this conflict as long as the Rheinland authorities do not get involved, even then the Gas Miner Guild couldn't expect too much from our people. Our own war efforts in Nagano require every little bit of our focus especially with the Naval Forces having sent backup to assist Samura recently. While the Naval Forces cannot spare a lot, their joint efforts slowed down our progress planetside. Soon enough Tomioka will be ours, Nagano secured but the price we are and will be paying for this is enormous.
To keep it short for you, the Blood Dragons are unable to provide the Gas Miner Guild significant numbers of vessels to assist you against an organization we barely know about and do not see need to harm just yet. The few vessels we could spare would be restricted to the Hikone Raider wings but we cannot promise anything since they have a hard time dealing with the security of an Outpost of ours.

We wish the Gas Miner Guild all the best in this conflict and hopefully the other friends of the Gas Miners will be able to assist you more.
Douzo yoroshiku onegai itashimasu Yukari-san."

- Lady Hakkera Kazue on behalf of the Shogunate

RE: To: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The GMG - Emperor Tekagi - 08-05-2017

[Image: DF7IkDH.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Guildmistress.

Gomen'nasai for the slightly delayed response from our side. The Empress herself decided to turn the task of handling your message over to my cousin and she turned it over to me.

Hearing that the larger part of the Gas Miner Guild is wishing to assist us removing Samura from Hokkaido are pleasant news, there are even plans being worked on at this very moment but considering the situation you described it will be the best to wait with it a bit.

We are wondering why the Unioners suddenly decide to strike against the Gas Miner Guild, while we are aware of their semi-Imperial mindset, they so far focused much more on destabilizing Republican Shipping and the Hamburg system. A hostile act towards the Gas Miners from their side comes as surprise. We never had any real tensions with the Unioners in the first place as they were barely seen at all in the Sigmas before and showed no interest into this sector of space.
What bothers us more is that Rheinland might get involved as a whole, such a conflict in addition to a helpful hand from our side would quickly lead to a very complicated situation for the Gas Miner Guild. The Federal Republic of Rheinland and the Democratic Republic of Kusari are on good terms, having your ties to the Red Hessians already uncovered is problematic. If your ties to the Order or any of us gets confirmed you will end up facing the Naval Forces and the Rheinland Military in addition to the Unioners and whoever may help them. As long as Rheinland stays out of this minor conflict we are willing to help to some extent but we will be operating on our own and use assets in Kusari as staging points. Be aware that we will not open fire at Unioner vessels right away, as already mentioned we never had any hostile encounters with them so far. Anyhow we will not tolerate their presence north of Helgoland to avoid them getting too close to Kusari, see this as precautions.

After further discussion I could also send an agent of mine down to Rheinland to observe the general situation there and if there are any fleet movements of the Rheinlanders towards the Sigmas.

In hope of a quick response.
O genkide, Guildmistress.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The GMG - Old Man Kijima - 08-05-2017

TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Kara Yukari, Guildmistress of the Gas Miners Guild.
SUBJECT: Unioner Activity within Kusari Space
SENDER CODENAME: {ToI}High Command

Your operatives have previously made it clear the relationship between the Gas Miners Guild and the Blood Dragons is a secretive one. On one hand, we can't see why they would be interested in exposing that relationship at your whim, on the other hand, the Tears of Izanagi don't have a secret relationship the Gas Miners Guild because we don't have a relationship at all. As it stands the Tears of Izanagi simply don't have the motivation to come to your assistance from a diplomatic perspective. Now I understand that this may not be the answer you were looking for but unlike the other factions you have called in for aid we don't have a natural disliking of gaijin, we do however view the Unioners as a criminal stain within Rheinland that shouldn't be encouraged to expand into Kusari space. Although we won't be relocating any pilots to permanently hold resident in Sigma-13 should we come across them in our patrols they will be treated as combat targets, we will also respond to distress signals from your pilots as and when they happen, this does mean that our response time may be lacking but that is the best we are willing to provide. On a final note, you have mentioned the Honorable Order I will stress that should they offer to assist you and should Order| request our help in your system or any other system The Tears of Izanagi will, of course, respond in full force.

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]

RE: To: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums || From: The GMG - Shelco - 08-07-2017

Helgoland Station, Sigma-13 system
07.08.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: S7gvyzn.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: The Blood Dragons BD| and {Tol} ; The Golden Chrysanthemums

Encryption: GMG938374

Kon'nichiwa, leaders of the said groups,

I must say, I am not pleased with how these responses look like, but I accept that I cannot drag you to fight a possible war you are not directly involved in. Be aware, however, that if a war happens and our side is not being backed up, the Unioners and Rheinland will knock at your door as well. If you cannot provide more than one or two ships of help, that is alright, but I want to see results in Kusari as a return, especially with Samura gas mining expeditions in Hokkaido. Otherwise, I will start to question if it was so smart to accept a further funding of your movements when I received the leadership. But I am convinced your abilities and your intellect will prevent me from doing so, you will hear from us again if the situation becomes as serious as I am afraid of.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress