Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core | From: Kishiro Technologies - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core | From: Kishiro Technologies (/showthread.php?tid=152476)

To: The Core | From: Kishiro Technologies - WesternPeregrine - 08-04-2017

[Image: glhbwhB.jpg]

User ID: Mizuki Shimoe, Kishiro Technologies
Subject: Greetings and salutations
Encryption: RKAIT023523

Hajimemashite, and greetings dear representative of the Core organization.

My name is Mizuki Shimoe, and I have been assigned by the Kishiro Technologies, Kusari greatest manufacturer and developer of electronic equipment and other services, to present our innovative company to you.

As you may know, Kishiro Technologies has for centuries pioneered crucial fields of electronics, optical and chemical engineering, as well as advanced navigation and computational systems. Our products are among the leading edge of their respective fields, and news of new developments and models are highly sought by the experts in the know.

Upon reviewing the corporate portfolio for new business opportunities, our CEO has noted the good reputation of the Core among the state of Kusari, and most of its native institutions. He has clearly marked an organization in the far regions and relative safety of the Houses as a potential partner for new needs and ideas. A opportunity for new achievements and businesses.

The Kishiro board of directors extends to the Core representatives an invite to talks and a visit to our facilities throughout Kusari. Likewise, in the spirit of deeper understanding and responsible business practices, we would like to request a review of the current Core projects and developments, so as to better ascertain your needs.

We at Kishiro Technologies await your reply with great anticipation.

Mzuki Shimoe, Board of Directors secretary,
Kishiro Technologies

RE: To: The Core | From: Kishiro Technologies - Chuba - 08-05-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

ID: Ruby Hydra
Subject: Greetings and salutations
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Mizuki Shimoe,

I'm forced to apologise for the delayed reply regarding our potential partnership. I am rather pleased that organisation such as yourself are contacting us.
Now, to the main point of our talk. I would be glad to have a serious talk about the future of our friendship, however I am afraid I won't be able to give a visit to your facilities any time soon... I have things to finish up in Omicrons regarding some rather troublesome people.
I am looking forward to work together as good allies now.

-Ruby Hydra
Guildmistress, The Core

Attachments: None

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::