Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral of the Rheinland Military | Subject: Sigma tensions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral of the Rheinland Military | Subject: Sigma tensions (/showthread.php?tid=152579)

To: Admiral of the Rheinland Military | Subject: Sigma tensions - Geoffacake - 08-07-2017

[Image: QsPXSai.gif]
Direktor Enfield

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Admiral Driedrik Sterr
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:´..........Neu-Berlin HQ
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Sigma-Tensions

To: Admiral Driedrik Sterr

Hello there, I don't think we've had a chance to talk in the proper channels except from space at a time of conflict. But with the formalities out the way I do need to discuss with you something that is quite important concerning the stability and security of Rheinland.

If you have at least some form of military and strategic intelligence, then undoubtedly you know of the rising tensions between the Republic of Rheinland and "Sovereign territories" of the Gas Miners Guild. I don't exactly like what they're chucking my way when conducting operations within the sigma systems, first it was a claim that they owned the Sigma-15 system and then it was threatening my pilots while passing through to the deep omicrons through the Sigma systems. If they keep this up, we could find ourselves locked out from our main area of external Operations. I don't want things to escalate but they might have to, I've prepared a contingency plan just in case the event of war does break out, but we need one final playing card.

I'm suggesting you to assemble a meeting with this new Guildmistress, as crazy as she is openly declaring public relations with the Red Hessian Army and the Terrorist organization called The Order, we need to convince her that doing so at the doorstep of the Republic of Rheinland is a bad move. If you wish, I can be there to attend as security detail and possibly build a profile around this new Guildmistress. If she is as nuts as she sounds, lets just hope that they don't bring any of her new friends along for this meeting so at least bring some form of heavy protection.

If it does come to war, lets just say that we're at least pleasing the imperial party.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: dkt07ygy.png]
[Image: ndDPAaD.png]

Message End

RE: To: Admiral of the Rheinland Military | Subject: Sigma tensions - Yber - 08-07-2017

Source: Battleship Altenburg, Dresden-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-K1NG-R3IN-BD

Submitter: Admiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: Direktor Geoffrey Enfield
Subject: Re: Sigma tensions

Herr Enfield, I believe we have not met since the hazardous material incident with the infectees, when you still were not the Direktor of the Büro.

Yes, I am very well aware of the situation, as you already know. I've already gathered a token force to accompany me into the meeting with this troublesome party of the gas miners, and I can see you also thought it'd be necessary. You're invited to come with us.

I will say this: crazy and delusional are very different things, and we're dealing with the latest. Under the last guildmaster's rule, relations with the guild were manageable. This self proclaimed impostor that leads a minor part of them is of no real threat to Rheinland, regardless of whatever alliances she proclaims. In spite of that, I agree we must not set a precedent for more dangerous organizations and individuals to follow.

Worry not about security, for the veterans of the Rheinwehr that accompany me are inmensely superior to any agents organizations like the Order or the Red Hessian Army can assemble.

I'll send you the relevant data regarding the meeting after contacting the guild.

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Driedrik Sterr