Discovery Gaming Community
To: Custodi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Custodi (/showthread.php?tid=152607)

To: Custodi - University Of Cambridge - 08-08-2017

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*
Sender: Vice-Chancellor Katrin Hamilton
Subject: An academic inquiry
Transmission Secure
Link Established

Greetings to you
This is a formal request by the University of Cambridge to the organisation known as 'Custodi' for the purposes of an academic inquiry. It has come to our attention that the History of the five great sleeper ships is incomplete with the destruction of the Hispania. We therefore request that a researcher (or a team of researchers) be granted safe passaged to your home system to further advance what little knowledge the academic world has about your people, culture and history.

It is to be understood that we do not send this message ignorant of the reputation the infamous 'Corsairs' have. Know that the research teams are composed of volunteers and should you harm them, no response will be made as we are not a military organisation, we can however assure you that no further attempts will be made by this establishment to learn more about you.
We trust this message finds you in good health and in a reasonable mood.

Regards:
Katrin Hamilton
Vice-Chancellor
Univerity of Cambridge.

*Link Lost*
*Transmission Lost*
*END OF TRANSMISSION*

RE: To: Custodi - Corile - 08-08-2017

[Image: rPertJH.png]

Kyria Hamilton,

The remarks in your last paragraph are rather inconsiderate. Considering that and the fact that you are Bretonians, I'm afraid you visiting Omicron Gamma is just not going to be possible. While I personally have no problem with Bretonian civilians, there are some powers on Crete which are unfortunately a bit stronger than mine and I can image inviting Bretonians might not play well with them.

That said though, one of our warships is nearly constantly present in the Omega and southern Bretonia systems. The battleship Andromeda might not be what you wanted, but it is, unfortunately, the best you're going to get in the current circumstances. You will be able to meet with me there, as well. This is the only way I can ensure the safety of your scientists as well as my own.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos
General of the Custodi

RE: To: Custodi - University Of Cambridge - 08-08-2017

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*
Sender: Vice-Chancellor Katrin Hamilton
Subject: An academic inquiry
Transmission Secure
Link Established

Mister Augustopolos
I must admit I was somewhat surprised with your comm. It was far more polite than I originally anticipated, I will dispatch a single researcher to meet you at the location you have chosen, where he will meet with you and begin his inquiry.

Regards:
Katrin Hamilton
Vice-Chancellor
Univerity of Cambridge.

*Link Lost*
*Transmission Lost*
*END OF TRANSMISSION*

RE: To: Custodi - Corile - 08-09-2017

[Image: rPertJH.png]

Kyria Hamilton,

Please instruct your researcher to come to the Omega-3 system, sector Delta-2 tomorrow (10th of August) at 16:00 SMT. We will be waiting.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos
General of the Custodi