Discovery Gaming Community
To The Gallic Royal Navy Foreign Legion Attn: Francois Drake - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To The Gallic Royal Navy Foreign Legion Attn: Francois Drake (/showthread.php?tid=152690)

To The Gallic Royal Navy Foreign Legion Attn: Francois Drake - Doc Holliday - 08-11-2017

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Dr. John Henry Holliday
Location: Tombstone Estate, Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49 System
To: Royal Navy Foreign Legion
Attn: Monsieur Francois Drake
Encryption: Extreme

A well groomed, well dressed and well mannered man appears on the screen. The entire transmission arrives in Gallic or at least, an older dialect of it

Bonjour, Monsieur Drake,

Please do forgive me for not knowing your rank or title. Perhaps you can correct me on that and I won't be offended if you do. To my knowledge, you and your organization are the only Gallic Royal House authorities in Gallia that I can locate.
My name is Dr. John Henry Holliday, CEO of Med Force Enterprises. It's been over a year since I last heard from anyone of the Royals in Gallia as I have been in isolation for about as long, trying to get my thoughts together after the death of my late wife, Midori. Yes, it has been a long year.

I don't come to you with a sob story, rather, a follow up from back then. I don't remember who it was that I had gotten in contact with or even when. I can't even find the old transmission records at this point but I was given permission to both have a residence and office on Orleans. I had signed a lease for five years and permission to travel in and out of Gallic space with my own transport. For the record, I seek cargoes of medicinal value or even things that can be made use of in medicine. Prometheum, Samarium and yes, even Hypno and Halo tainment bands which when used with proper care and supervision, have been an excellent substitute for anesthesia. Of course, Gallic wine is also something my crews love. Tobacco use? Well, I discourage it's use but some use it. Anyway.....
What I want to know is, do I still have clearance to continue travel into Gallic space? If so, would I be allowed to use one of my Med Force cruisers to travel into Gallic space with? Mind you, on board are items that while some consider contraband, we use them in research applications, things like marijuana, also good in medicinal use and cardamine, something I continue seek to crack the mystery of one day.

Of course, if anyone should require treatment, I'm available for that, too. I take my Hippocratic Oath very seriously and don't turn anyone away. If it would suit you, Monsieur, I could meet you in person if you wish to talk. I thank you for your time.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
CEO, Med Force Enterprises

RE: To The Gallic Royal Navy Foreign Legion Attn: Francois Drake - Doc Holliday - 08-12-2017

BOOSTING SIGNAL

RE: To The Gallic Royal Navy Foreign Legion Attn: Francois Drake - Black Widow - 08-15-2017

(((INCOMING TRANSMISSION)))

ID: GdD - Francois Drake
Subject: New Beginnings

[Image: vZepTsD.png]

Bonjour, Dr. John Henry Holliday

Please accept my most sincerest apology for the late reply, I have been busy commanding strikes within the Tau regions and so must have over-looked this transmission!

We have heard much about your organization and its efforts providing medical assistance to embattled areas of Sirius are legendary. I am in a position to grant you continued access to Gallic space so that you may have access to your estates there and source any scientific materials you may require for your medical enterprise.

I must however decline your right to enter gallic space with any vessel that maybe deemed a warship class, this includes Gunboats, Cruisers or Heavier Vessels. Regardless of what said vessel may carry it is a vessel we cannot permit free reign within Gallic Space!

If you are happy with the conditions laid out above, then you are free to enter the Kingdom of Gallia.

I trust the above is clear.

Général de Division - Francois Drake, signing off. Vive le Roi

>>>END OF TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: tH0KVeb.png]

RE: To The Gallic Royal Navy Foreign Legion Attn: Francois Drake - Doc Holliday - 08-15-2017

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
Location: Tombstone Estate, Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49 System
To: General Francois Drake

I am fine with this arrangement. It's just as well for me. [MFE]Med Force Two can continue it's mission in the Taus. I'm sure that Commander Coyle will be happy that she doesn't have to prepare for a long trip. I will work out of my own transport, a Borderworlds Trade ship and my Orleans office. We can discuss further any other offices I may open. For now, I'll enjoy my views from Planet Orleans.

Thank you,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
CEO, Med Force Enterprises