Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Blood Dragon Shogunate || CC: Order Overwatch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Blood Dragon Shogunate || CC: Order Overwatch (/showthread.php?tid=152702)

To: The Blood Dragon Shogunate || CC: Order Overwatch - Ice Princess - 08-11-2017

[Image: 9BJolye.png]

[Image: rBbrEnv.png]

Konnichiwa honorable Shogunate,

my name is Iona Taylor, I am the co-founder of the Order associated Omicron Research Group. I want to report on an incident that occurred two days ago, it involves the so called "Tears of Izanagi", a newly founded Blood Dragon associated group. I was returning from a mission and took a route through the Tau-Sytems when I saw three "Tears of Izanagi" ships attacking the Xuanming Trade Center in Nagano. There were two Blood Dragon Kagutsuchi-class Cruisers and a Fighter.

As far as I am concerned it is against the Blood Dragon Code to harm civilians and the Xuanming Trade Center most definitely is a civilian installation, they support Samura, but that still doesn't change anything. They have also openly insulted the most honorable Dragon Shogun Natsumi Hokama Hideyoshi. It's weird however that they said that they were no Blood Dragons but still, they are using your transponders, identification papers and tech. After the encounter one of your honorable Blood Dragon pilots, Ling-san, appeared and of course I told her everything. The "Tears of Izanagi" Pilots stated that I would twist their words and engaged radio-silence to my vessel.

I respect the Blood Dragons and their cause for Kusari. I respect all their actions but I simply can't understand the actions of this small Group. They also stated that they support the Primary Fleet of the Order but still showed me zero respect. Though I'm no part of the Primary Fleet they should still show respect to their allies as I would have done the same. I will attach the logs my black-box contains of the encounter for you and I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.

With honor and respect,

Sayonara

-Special Operative Iona Taylor | Omicron Research Group
[Image: 5lKQlWU.png]

RE: To: The Blood Dragon Shogunate || CC: Order Overwatch - Omicron - 08-11-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 11/08/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Blood Dragon Shogunate, ORG

Nagano incident

Unfortunatelly, the preliminary reports did not made it out to be as dramatic as the full log we received in the debriefing following your RTB that day. You are in breach of the Sigma Alliance treaty, signed both by me and one of the Blood Dragon shoguns.

The treaty states that region of Kusari is firmly a sovereign Dragon territory in which Dragon chain of command has overall authority over joint operations. That means, in absence of higher authority figures, May Ling of Blood Dragons held this responsibility during incident of question and it should've been her dealing with issue at hand. If they say their internal issues are their own matter, they are in the right and all evidence provided is inconclusive to convince me or the other members of Overwatch otherwise. This also means we CANNOT issue direct orders to Blood Dragon personnel unless they enter Omicron star systems OR they cede operational oversight to a more experienced commander of signatory factions.

I am dissapointed in your conduct, overruling authority of Dragon secondary and primary elements. You certainly would not enjoy being scolded by your ally at your own territory as such incidents should've been reported to adequate judicary institutions instead. In the good spirit of the Treaty we cannot undermine Dragon sovereignity unless so called Tears abuse current status between Dragons and The Order OR we are asked specifically to take part in the dispute. Enforcing Blood Dragon sacred laws is role not granted to us by edicts of Shogunate and doing so without their approval is an insult to their ancient ways. Your mission at best is to advise and gather intelligence in manner befitting of Wedjat standards.

Your orders are to withdraw from Kusari sector for reprimand from your own commanding officer and be replaced by an operative that understands concept of subtlety, stealth and diplomacy. Entire ordeal could've been concluded neatly without making your intention clear to the group you've been attempting to question. Wrath of The Order Overwatch is not yours to call upon at will, especially that they had not insulted or acted against us. Failure to comply will result in one of the Inquisitors being send down there to clean up your mess, something neither of us are going to enjoy.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"