Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers | From: The.Red.Dawn - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers | From: The.Red.Dawn (/showthread.php?tid=152790)

To: Lane Hackers | From: The.Red.Dawn - Dino - 08-14-2017

[Image: tgvoTfi.jpg]

Encryption: 010101011100111
Sender's ID: The Red Dawn
Signal's destination: Mactan base, Magellan system
Subject: A trade, perhaps?

Honourable gentleman of the Lane Hackers. I am the captain of The Red Dawn, Junker Salvager frigate, and you can call me Red.

Your skills in obtaining informations and trading them is well known troughout Sirius, but there's one more thing you're famous for. Your craftmanship. Now, as you might have guessed by now, I am a smuggler. My ship is not well fitted for the job, as my scanner system is inferior to ones used by Liberty lawfuls and other House police forces. With that in mind, I have to move farther from the tradelanes and usual routes, so I don't risk detection. But as I heard, your skilled hands designed a much better scanner, no? A Spyglass Network Scanner, to be exact. The details of it are not much known, but as I heard, it is much more effective than other scanners on the market, and that's all it matters to me. I can finally change the game, and instead of being detected by Police patrols, I can detect them first, which will give me more time to maneuver and evade them.

Now, as I said, I am a businessman. I know everything has it price. So, I offer you several things in return. First, a gift, from me, to you. An act of expressing my respect to you, with no strings attached. Second, I know the production of it cost you materials, and in your situation, it is hard to come by them. So I will supply you with materials needed to manufacture said scanner. Third, obviously, credits. A donation to your cause. You choose the amount. And last, but not least, I would offer you my services, if you would ever need it. Your wish would be my command.

I am awaiting your answer!

To: The.Red.Dawn - Vladimir Scorpius - 08-14-2017

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: SGeJYNX.png][Image: oA3qqV3.png]

Mr. Red Dawn,

Our prized piece of technologic evolution which is known as Spyglass Network Scanner is not only closely guarded secret but is not available for anyone outside the Lane Hackers themselves. There is absolutely nothing that you can offer to us that would change our views on sharing this technological marvel with you.

However, the past iteration of Spyglass Scanner that is standalone version we are able to deliver to wider audience is available should you wish to buy one for a standard price of 250.000.000 SC. If such accomodations seems appropriate to you, we can deliver the product to you or you may visit one of our stations and pick it up during a direct exchange with us.

On the other hand, we appreciate your offer and we shall keep your handle in mind should we find the need of your services in the future. It seems you are a capable captain and know your way around Sirius and its inhabitants. Something I can both respect and admire.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: The.Red.Dawn - Dino - 08-14-2017

Mister Vladimir,

I am delighted to hear that any kind of your technology will be offered to me. Past iteration or not, I believe in your craftsmanship and I am sure that with this piece of technology I will gain advantage against those pesky officers of Liberty Police Inc. , Rheinland Polizei, or whatever their name is, and wherever they are. The price for it is not a problem, after all, I don't expect to die of old age, so why should I save the money? It is made to be spent, no?

Anyways, I told my crew to warm up engines so we can depart Barrier Gate and meet with you. I would only ask you to send me location of station where we could meet and exchange the goods. My gift and 250,000,000 Sirius credits for a piece of your cutting-edge technology. In the case you are too busy and cannot meet me in person, you can forward me address of your Neutral Net bank account to transfer the credits, and the commodities will be dropped off in the docks of your station.

As for our future business. I pray that there will be many of them as I would be honored to fulfill any of your contracts or requests. And don't forget, there's no thing I can't deliver!

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: The.Red.Dawn - Dino - 08-17-2017

Attention! You have one (1) unread message!

To: The.Red.Dawn - Vladimir Scorpius - 08-21-2017

...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: SGeJYNX.png][Image: oA3qqV3.png]

Mr. Red Dawn,

We can meet at Thunder Bay Depot. It is a station in Ontario system owned by Junkers. I shall message you the exact time I am available to make an exchange.

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: The.Red.Dawn - Dino - 08-21-2017

Very well. I shall depart for Ontario within a hour. I'l be waiting for you.

To: The Red Dawn, Junkers - Nicole Hunter - 08-24-2017

...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

I hope the Spyglass Scanner we sold you is working properly. As I mentioned we do plan to upgrade its software so it may improve its efficiency. For now you will have to settle with what you've got.

As I told you we do have a certain task for you. There are a number of goods we require for a project of ours. I do believe you should be able to deliver them in four shipments.

Shipment #1
Reinforced alloys: 1300
Super alloys: 1300

Shipment #2
Ablative armor plating: 1300
Industrial Materials: 1300

Shipment #3
Optronics: 700
Nanocapacitors: 700
Bio Neural Processors : 700
PlasFoam Conduits: 600

Shipment #4
Heat Sinks: 2100
Lasers: 600

You will receive 15 000 000 SC for each shipment delivered to Thunder Bay Depot or a favour with the Lane Hackers.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: The.Red.Dawn - Dino - 08-25-2017

Signal's destination: Lane Hacker operatives in Ontario system
Subject: Contract completed

I am obliged to thank you once again for the Spyglass scanner you permitted me to use. Just untill now, it saved me in few occasions, giving me more time to react to incoming vessels and evade them, as any encounter is futile to me while I am in possesion of illegal goods. Hearing that there's a chance of upgrade makes me thrilled. As a show of my gratitude, I have made your contract my top priority.
The shipments are complete, cargo is properly stashed and awaiting you in Thunder Bay Depot's hold. I even paid off few guards to keep an eye on it untill your arrival. It would be a shame to fly all the way from Kusarian and Bretonian space with half-empty hold, so I filled the rest with few things you might find useful. High grade fuel, armaments for resupplying your base defenses and extra units of armor plating, as I am sure you will put them to good use. Now, about the payment. I am a man of his words, I promised you one contract, free of charge, if I remember correctly. And this will be the one.

To: Red Dawn, Junkers - Nicole Hunter - 08-30-2017

...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Thank you for a swift completion of our order. Your shipments have been received and are already transported to their final destination. For now we do not have any more assignments for you, but you have been registered in our database as an independent supplier. We will remember about you when another similar opportunity appears.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: The.Red.Dawn - Dino - 08-30-2017

Encryption: 010101111001111
Signal's destination: Nicole Hunter of the Lane Hackers
Subject: Contract completed

And I thank you giving me a chance to prove myself. I hope there will be many more opportunities for our cooperation in the future.

Until next time, miss.