Discovery Gaming Community
{ToI} Faction Info - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: {ToI} Faction Info (/showthread.php?tid=152809)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: {ToI} Faction Info - Old Man Kijima - 10-09-2017

(10-09-2017, 03:47 PM)xiphos Wrote: Can someone explain, why i recieved a pm '//he asked not to' when i enter a fight against your guys? A fight with 2 Ku Dessy and a hog fighter/bomber against a Togo and two fighters or bombers? And on top of that a '//you have no sportsmanship', when i docked at Junyo? Don't pm other players with nonsense like this when you are in a fight. I don't even know where the problem is/was.

Nope, if you want an actual discussion with back and forth comments you can pm me and then save a transcript but this thread is for feedback rather than salt. Thanks.

RE: {ToI} Faction Info - xiphos - 10-09-2017

(10-09-2017, 03:55 PM)Daimyo Kijima {ToI} Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 03:47 PM)xiphos Wrote: Can someone explain, why i recieved a pm '//he asked not to' when i enter a fight against your guys? A fight with 2 Ku Dessy and a hog fighter/bomber against a Togo and two fighters or bombers? And on top of that a '//you have no sportsmanship', when i docked at Junyo? Don't pm other players with nonsense like this when you are in a fight. I don't even know where the problem is/was.

Nope, if you want an actual discussion with back and forth comments you can pm me and then save a transcript but this thread is for feedback rather than salt. Thanks.

Nope? That's a nice attitude, really. There is no back and forth. Fact is. He pm'd me. With nonsense. That's actually feedback. Why should we discuss this in Pm's? You give me an answer here or nothing. That's why we have feedback threads. If you don't want to answer. Well. Ok. Not a problem for me. I really don't need one. Looks like you don't care anyways.

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid (we now have 4 posts here about 1 issue.) and my response to your feedback, if you had worded it as feedback, instead of an open-ended question would have been:

Thank you for your feedback, the '//he asked not to' part of the comment was because the first capital pilot asked you to hold back or keep your distance, Silver mistook this as him asking you not to engage, this was his mistake and he is now aware of it, the rest of the message should be pretty self-explanatory. we discourage all of our members from PMing KNF pilots in the game altogether as we had an issue that got blown out of proportion by that faction before. Since then this has been the first case of this problem occurring and we will try to ensure that it doesn't happen again but people being people there is no exact science that will resolve this or any issue indefinitely. From reading the transcript I can see that you asked the player to never contact you again ever, rest assured that they will not contact you in game again.

It is a shame that what was otherwise an excellent encounter ended this way and I hope that the events that unfurled after it don't hinder your enthusiasm to encounter ToI in the future.

Thanks again.

Daimyo Kijima {ToI} Wrote:I read the transcripts that pilot posted and yes he made a mistake.

The first destroyer asked you to "keep your distance" he thought that meant, stay out of the fight and then re-engage as what normally happens in pvps when the fights are even. In this case, the fight wasn't even and that was his error, he is normally an outstanding member who often gets Kudos so I'm letting him get away with a warning on this occasion.

"Docking to get away from that fight was unsportsmanlike, I let the hogosha fighter finish me off in the bomber, even after I had the chance to cloak away"

Um, I can see both of your points, flaming in all cases is bad and I have told him this, but it's not like he swore at you or even insulted you, he merely stated that it was unsportsmanlike, that's a damn sight better than what many KNF pilots have said to us before so I consider this a relatively minor misdemeanor.

Thank you for posting on our factions feedback thread, it needed a bump.

As i said. No pm's. The only problem i have with this one is, that he PM'd me in game with unecessary stuff. Nothing more, nothing less. There is the salt you get in feedback threads when this happens. And i can't speak for any other KNF here, because it was the first time i was involved in a fight against you. So yeah. If there is anything you want to say about the KNF, feel free to use the Feedback thread over there.

(10-09-2017, 04:14 PM)Daimyo Kijima {ToI} Wrote: This is exactly what I wanted to avoid (we now have 4 posts here about 1 issue.) and my response to your feedback, if you had worded it as feedback, instead of an open-ended question would have been:

Thank you for your feedback, we discourage all of our members from PMing KNF pilots in the game altogether as we had an issue that got blown out of proportion by that faction before. Since then this has been the first case of this problem occurring and we will try to ensure that it doesn't happen again but people being people there is no exact science that will resolve this or any issue indefinitely. From reading the transcript I can see that you asked the player to never contact you again ever, rest assured that they will not contact you in game again.

It is a shame that what was otherwise an excellent encounter ended this way and I hope that the events that unfurled after it doesn't hinder your enthusiasm to encounter ToI again in game.

Thanks again.

Well. Again. This is a feedback thread. I was asking a simple question about why i recieve nonsense pm's. That's it.

And yeah. The encounter was excellent. Just the Pm's were annoying. But i think this thing is sorted by now. Thanks for your answers.

Daimyo Kijima {ToI} Wrote:5 posts now.... great basically a wall about this one issue. Thanks, can't help but feel you are doing that on purpose XD

Really now? You pm me again? I think you do this on purpose. And this is how you repsonse to one simple question? Anyways. I guess we have a back and forth now. No point to keep this discussion alive i guess.

(10-09-2017, 04:39 PM)xiphos Wrote:
Daimyo Kijima {ToI} Wrote:5 posts now.... great basically a wall about this one issue. Thanks, can't help but feel you are doing that on purpose XD

Really now? You pm me again? I think you do this on purpose. And this is how you repsonse to one simple question? Anyways. I guess we have a back and forth now. No point to keep this discussion alive i guess.

I knew you would do that, 7 posts now, very good. I'm sure you're very pleased with yourself.

RE: {ToI} Faction Info - Inferno - 10-09-2017

Mornin'. No feedback, sadly. Actually I had a good time last time I saw you lads on my 343, though I didn't stay long, since you looked busy annoying a base.

Now then. A reminder that this is a feedback thread for the faction, and not a place for petty squabbles.

(10-09-2017, 04:40 PM)Daimyo Kijima {ToI} Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 04:39 PM)xiphos Wrote:

I knew you would do that, 7 posts now, very good. I'm sure you're very pleased with yourself.

Not really. I just pointed out one simple problem and you failed to answer properly. Do you just want to have positive feedback here? And the negative in pm's so no one can see your misbehavior?

(10-09-2017, 04:51 PM)xiphos Wrote: Not really. I just pointed out one simple problem and you failed to answer properly. Do you just want to have positive feedback here? And the negative in pm's so no one can see your misbehavior?

Umm? 4th post in you got "proper response" everything after that was you being a child and me stooping to your level.. I'll post it here again, in case you missed it.

Thank you for your feedback, the '//he asked not to' part of the comment was because the first capital pilot asked you to hold back or keep your distance, Silver mistook this as him asking you not to engage, this was his mistake and he is now aware of it, the rest of the message should be pretty self-explanatory. we discourage all of our members from PMing KNF pilots in the game altogether as we had an issue that got blown out of proportion by that faction before. Since then this has been the first case of this problem occurring and we will try to ensure that it doesn't happen again but people being people there is no exact science that will resolve this or any issue indefinitely. From reading the transcript I can see that you asked the player to never contact you again ever, rest assured that they will not contact you in game again.

It is a shame that what was otherwise an excellent encounter ended this way and I hope that the events that unfurled after it don't hinder your enthusiasm to encounter ToI in the future.

Thanks again.

Yes, indeed. My Mistake. It should've been a "You failed to answer properly at first without PM's". My apologies for that. But after the 4th post it was sorted. As i told you. Yet i recieved a snarky pm after that. You shouldn't talk about a level at all. Your provocations are childish. I just have to look at the Kudos thread and the crap in game, to know that the player in question and you don't care about serious feedback.

But don't get me wrong. That's nothing personel. And this is nothing against the faction at all. I like the write up and the stuff in the Comm channel. You put a lot of effort in this one. And it looks like, you get a lot of positive feedback. It is good to have an active Dragon faction in Kusari. It was just the attitude you (here at the forum) and one of your members (both in game and forum) portrayed today, just because i docked at a Station/Planet in a fight to avoid my death. But i understand your anger. It was my first encounter with you ever. Maybe we just have had a bad start and I am not angry about anything. Just wanted to point out the problem, as it is feedback.