Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonia Police Authority - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonia Police Authority (/showthread.php?tid=152856)

To: Bretonia Police Authority - Clarissa Fairchild - 08-16-2017

[Image: smYnbFf.png]
To: Chief Super Intendant

Good day, dear sir. My name's Dr. Clarissa Fairchild and I represent Ageira Innovations, the leading branch of Ageira Technologies. I assume that you are already aware of the endeavor planned by our company and Deep Space Engineering in Poole system. The construction of the Experimental Gate will require lots of parts and materials. Of course, temporary storage will be built on the site. However, some of the parts used in construction are highly sensitive and require special security precautions. We strongly believe that only a Police station can be safe enough to store our Whiteboxes.

I visited Poole system just recently, and I noticed that Newbury Impound Complex is located in close vicinity to the planned building site. Hence the question: do you think it is possible for Ageira to rent some storage space on the station? We need about 25,000 standard units of cargo space, we want to reserve it for 10 months and offer payment of 50 millions of credits. Please, let me know if this is possible and acceptable for Bretonia Police Authority.

Sincerely yours,
Clarissa Fairchild,
Ageira Innovations,
Cold Lake Consortium
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Bretonia Police Authority - Bretonia Police Authority - 08-27-2017

Dr. Clarissa Fairchild

Anything entering our storage facilities will be submitted to scanning, so we advise you to fully describe the contents of each Whitebox first to prevent any problems, and if we deem not dangerous the contents of the Whiteboxes we will accept your payment offer.

RE: To: Bretonia Police Authority - Clarissa Fairchild - 09-01-2017

[Image: smYnbFf.png]
To: Chief Super Intendant

I fully understand your concerns, dear sir, and I can relate to your cautiousness to what is entering the station of yours. I am not in position to deny Police personnel from scanning the Whiteboxes that will be stored in your cargo bays. Nonetheless, two things are worth explaining here.

First of all, Whiteboxes are not exactly boxes, not to mention that they are not of white color at all. In fact, this is a term that pertains to extremely complicated piece of machinery, capable of distorting time and space, contained in a highly secure shell and surrounded by multitude of protective mechanisms. Those not only protect the contents from outside intrusion, but as well protect those outside from the forces contained within the shell.

So, the second point I wanted to make is that the Whiteboxes are impenetrable to most of scanners in terms that it won't be able to clearly read the internal structure of the device inside the container. So scanning them won't give you any information regarding their contents and won't help to assess the threat it might pose.

However, I want to assure you that with Ageira personnel handling the Whiteboxes it is perfectly safe to store them on Newbury station. Ageira will give you any kind of written guarantees of that, backed by insurance policy issued by Interspace Commerce. After all, we deliver them all around Sirius routinely and are yet to receive a complaint about their safety.

Please, let me know if I can give any additional information regarding this matter, and what is your decision.

Sincerely yours,
Clarissa Fairchild,
Ageira Innovations

RE: To: Bretonia Police Authority - Clarissa Fairchild - 09-21-2017

[Image: Fm5l26A.png]

You have one (1) unread message.