Discovery Gaming Community
To: Orbital Spa & Cruise || From: Gateway| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise || From: Gateway| (/showthread.php?tid=152896)

To: Orbital Spa & Cruise || From: Gateway| - JorgeRyan - 08-17-2017

[Image: akhABTp.jpg]

Hello to our neighbours in Cortez,
I've called you up today to ask you a favor. As anyone in Sirius knows, your company provides the best of the best in luxury accomodations and ventures. With such impressive skill I'm sure that you are more than capable of throwing and hosting some absolutely exquisite and luxurious parties within the entire sector. As such, we at Gateway Shipping would like to hire your help and assistance in planning and running an amazing opening ceremony and following reception on the newly refurbished and extended Kensington Platform.

We would be hoping that you would be able to procure some of the finest ales, wines and liquors, gourmet food, skilled entertainers, and highly trained and respectable staff to make this be remembered as one of the best events of the year.

Now I'm sure you would be aware of this, but such finery must come at a high cost, to pay for the finest ingredients, the uniquely trained chefs and secure convoys to ship it all to its destination. The final price is still up for negotiation, but for the reopening of our oldest station, no expense shall be spared.
I look forward to your reply,
Ryan Boreal, Gateway| Shipping Inc.

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise || From: Gateway| - JorgeRyan - 08-17-2017

>>>>Boosting Transmission<<<<

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise || From: Gateway| - pulha - 08-25-2017

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jorge Raymond
* Priority : Medium
* Encryption: Medium

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Greetings Mr. Ryan Boreal

I'm Jorge Raymond, Captain of the Renzu Class Liner OSC-Madeira,

This request as been forward to me as the OSC-Madeira is one of our finnest liners. My staff aboard the OSC-Madeira would be more than glad to cater your party.

We can even have your guests being transported to your installations using the OSC-Madeira

As for the finest ales, wines and liquors, gourmet food just need to know how many people are we serving and we will handle the rest.

The price will be based on the number of people you inviting and the luxuries you ask for.

Keep in mind that the finest wines available come from Galia, and are very expensive.

Signed,

Jorge Raymond
OSC-Madeira

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise || From: Gateway| - JorgeRyan - 09-15-2017

[Image: akhABTp.jpg]

Hello there, Mr Jorge
It good to hear from you, as we are quite into the preparations now. We're expecting around 200 VIP's to be present, so we'll need a good selection of exquisite goods for them to chose from. I'm sure you know the numbers to sufficiently cater to that amount of people, so I'll leave the exact logistics and planning there to you. I will mention however, that due to the war with Gallia, we would prefer to avoid helping the Gallic economy if at all possible, so the wines will need to be bought from somewhere else.

With that sorted, we have a budget of 100 million credits set aside, but there is some extra space in the budget if it is called for. Hopefully, this will be enough to cover the costs of picking up the guests, shipping in the luxury goods, and the catering, as well as any other fee's that may need paying.
I look forward to your reply,
Ryan Boreal, Gateway| Shipping Inc.

RE: To: Orbital Spa & Cruise || From: Gateway| - pulha - 09-20-2017

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jorge Raymond
* Priority : Medium
* Encryption: Medium

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Greetings again Mr. Ryan Boreal

200 guests are a pretty easy task to handle

My staff at the OSC-Madeira are used to bigger parties. But being a small number of guests allows them to focus more on the details, i'm sure you will appreciate that. The 100 million credits are enough to cover all expenses.

We will redecorate the OSC-Madeira with some of the most stunning art work of Holosculptures

For your guests we will have

Wine
Whiskey
Vodka
Tobacco
Tea
Sake
Rum
Rheinbier
Luxury Food
Luxury Consumer Goods will be available for free onsite
Liberty Ale
Gin
Cigars

Also i'm sure they will appreciate the pleasures that our Holo-Tainment Bands can provide.

Signed,

Jorge Raymond
OSC-Madeira

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --