Discovery Gaming Community
Landwirtrechtbewegung [LWB] - Bauernhof - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Landwirtrechtbewegung [LWB] - Bauernhof (/showthread.php?tid=152908)

Landwirtrechtbewegung [LWB] - Bauernhof - Landwirtrechtbewegung - 08-17-2017

[Image: 9UQrTXB.png?1]

Bauernhof

After you succesfully managed to land your ship Heisenberg Research Station you are asking the bar keeper where to find the Landwirtrechtbewegung.
He's pointing towards a small room in the corner of the base.

While you are approaching the room, a Landwirt noticed you and is giving you a sheet of paper to fill out.

Sheet:

Vorname/Firstname:

Nachname/Lastname:

Alter/Age:

Wohnort/Residence:

Geburtsort/Birthplace:

Lebenslauf/Biography:

Do you want to become a a field farmer or a space farmer?

Why do you want to become a farmer?

What is your favourite tractor mark?

Do you ever got sanctioned? If yes why, and do you learned from it?

How much time can you spend for this faction?

Do you have enough credits to create at least three ships?

This faction will focus alot of RP and less PvP, do you have a problem with that?

Discord name?

RE: Landwirtrechtbewegung [LWB] - Bauernhof - Quanty~ - 08-18-2017

[Image: vQLSCx5.jpg]
A man with a beard, a militia helmet, a leather jacket, pants of rough material and dirty farm boots comes into the room. On his neck was a scarf. He smells of cheap cigarettes and alcohol. Several people immediately waved him amiably, he answered with a smile and a nod of the head. After going a little forward, he found a stand with applications. Taking one, he took out his shabby pen and began to fill out the application.

Bauern Ehre Form

Vorname:
Stefan

Nachname:
Kaufman

Geburtsort:
Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system

Lebenslauf:
Stefan was born in the family of usual farmers from New Berlin in 788 A.S. From very childhood, this man was in harmony with nature. He liked to grow plants, take care of animals. This was what he lived for. At school, he was no different from the rest of the students, he had no special craving for science, except for agrarian science.

In 802 A.S at the end of Nomad War the family moved to the Stuttgart planet, where it stucked with Synth Foods agressive policy. However, his family managed to stay afloat thanks to the luck of the whole 22 years. In 824 A.S Synt Foods with using numerous bribes managed to completely bankrupt the family business. Deprived of what he loved from childhood, this man decided to join the fire of the rebellion to return what he, the farmer, owns by right.

Do you want to become a field farmer or a space farmer?
I can be both, verdammt noch mal, but I would prefer to be a space farmer with ability to do a field work, when needed.

Why do you want to become a farmer?
This verwünscht corporation destroyed my home, my farm. I will fight til the wagen to return my old, good and green Stuttgart

What is your favourite tractor mark?
Deutz-Fahr

Do you ever got sanctioned? If yes why, and do you learned from it?
Didn't have enough time to be sanctioned.

How much time can you spend for this faction?
Depends on my interest, however, for now it's only 3-4 hours per week. I will be more active, when I will return to my home from the hospital.

Do you have enough credits to create at least three ships?
I hope so...

This faction will focus alot of RP and less PvP, do you have a problem with that?
One more reason to join in this faction. I enjoy RP a lot and I can't say the same about PvP.

Skype name?
Sure. live:quantum.wind_1
((//Sorry about short Bio, I will re-write it into separate thread later.))

RE: Landwirtrechtbewegung [LWB] - Bauernhof - Landwirtrechtbewegung - 08-18-2017

Stefan Kaufman,

You have been accepted into the Landwirtrechtbewegung as Feldarbeiter, continue your way to Kornfeld 8-A to get your pitchfork and keys for your new ships.

Schönen Tag noch.

RE: Landwirtrechtbewegung [LWB] - Bauernhof - Shalo - 08-29-2017

Sheet:

Vorname/Firstname: Gerwald

Nachname/Lastname: Gerstner

Alter/Age: 38 years old

Wohnort/Residence: Darmstadt Depot

Geburtsort/Birthplace: Planet Stuttgart

Lebenslauf/Biography:
Gerwald was born to a family of former farmers in 786 A.S on the planet Stuttgart.During his childhood the planet was already dominated by Synth Foods's influence and he had to grow with his parents struggling and holding on to memories of a green Stuttgart that was no longer around.

He quickly become a civillian supporter of the Landwirtrechtbewegung during his early twenties. After a few years, he joined a small group within the farmers' movement and worked with them for many years to oppose the tran-sirian giant.

Do you want to become a a field farmer or a space farmer? Both

Why do you want to become a farmer? To help in the cause against Synth Foods and other similar corporations with little care for the well being of the planets through out Sirius and their local inhabitants.

What is your favourite tractor mark? It's too hard to pick just one.

Do you ever got sanctioned? If yes why, and do you learned from it? No

How much time can you spend for this faction? Depends how much free time I have and how much fun I have flying a LWB ID

Do you have enough credits to create at least three ships? Yes

This faction will focus alot of RP and less PvP, do you have a problem with that? No

Skype name? You have it, I think.

RE: Landwirtrechtbewegung [LWB] - Bauernhof - Landwirtrechtbewegung - 08-29-2017

Gerwald Gerstner,

You have been accepted into the Landwirtrechtbewegung as Feldarbeiter, continue your way to Kornfeld 8-A to get your pitchfork and keys for your new ships.

Schönen Tag noch.

RE: Landwirtrechtbewegung [LWB] - Bauernhof - Goliath - 10-02-2017

Vorname/Firstname: Edel

Nachname/Lastname: Kessler

Alter/Age: 34years

Wohnort/Residence: Freeport 2

Geburtsort/Birthplace: Stuttgart

Lebenslauf/Biography:

I was born in Stuttgart. I had a childhood like any other kid. At the age of 16, everything changed. I realized in the end that Synth Foods was infecting my home, my fields, with their dirty machines and food. At the age of 20, I got myself a ship, and became a mercenary, with the main goal to destroy every single Synth Foods transport on sight, other tasks had no importance to my goal but to give me enough funds for a living.

At the age of 30, when I met the LWB, I decided that I and they had the very same goals. Which at the age of 34, after a lot of thinking of meditating on this, I end up here, looking to join LWB fully.

Do you want to become a field farmer or a space farmer?: Ready for both.

Why do you want to become a farmer?: Synth Foods are an oppressing force, unworthy for the fields of Stuttgart

What is your favorite tractor mark?
Fendt.

Do you ever got sanctioned? If yes why, and do you learn from it?: Yes, and I learned not to break the rules.

How much time can you spend for this faction?: As much as possible, at leat...3 hours a week

Do you have enough credits to create at least three ships?: I can create a lot more than that.

This faction will focus a lot of RP and less PvP, do you have a problem with that?: Not at all.

Skype name?:-will be told via PM-