Discovery Gaming Community
To: BDM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BDM (/showthread.php?tid=152931)

To: BDM - Secret Intelligence Service - 08-18-2017

[Incoming Message]

[To]: Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
[From]: Harry Weber
[Subject]: Establishment of relations
[Encryption]: Extremely High
[Image: Vincent4.png]
To whom it may concern.
Salutations to you, esteemed members of the Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts. My name is Harry Weber, the current director of Her Majesties Intelligence Service. I wish to extend to you a hand of cooperation, It is our understanding that there has been increased activity within the Omegas. Corsairs, Red Hessians and the infamous 'SCRA' have been plaguing both Bretonia and Rheinland for quite some time now. I believe that, should our two organisations come to an agreement, we may be able to effectivly check hostile movements in the Omegas over time.

I hope this message does not come at an inconvenient time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
H. V. Weber

[End Message]

RE: To: BDM - Secret Intelligence Service - 08-28-2017

[Resending Message]

RE: To: BDM - JorgeRyan - 08-30-2017

[Image: baldurohlendorffcrh1.png]
Generoberinspektor Ohlendorf

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........H. V. Weber
.......● SENDER:-..............Baldur Ohlendorf
.......● LOCATION:´..........Planet New Berlin, New Berlin
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ ░ ░ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............SIS Relations

Guten tag,

Her Weber, the various unlawful elements of the Omegas have been plaguing our houses for some time now, stealing supplies and stifling trade between our great houses, not to mention all the innocent lives they've taken along the way. And while the relations between our two Agencies has been non-existent recently, but nonetheless, the Büro would be interested to hear what your propose to deal with this problem, and what form any cooperation between us would take.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Generaloberinspektor Ohlendorf
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: gen3hxv1.png]

Message End

RE: To: BDM - Secret Intelligence Service - 08-30-2017

[Image: Vincent4.png]

Mister Ohlendorf, a pleasure to speak to you. You are quite right in saying that relations between our two organisations have been non-existent as of late, it is my hope that this will change. As such, the directors would like to propose a joint patrol of the Omegas. Since, as you have already mentioned, the forces of the Red Hessian Army, Revolutionary army and the Corsair Imperium plauge both our houses. Consider this a stepping stone to further cooperation. We do not require every agent you have, but if you would be willing to commit a few of your men to said patrol, it would be most appreciative.
Sincerely,
H. V. Weber

[End Message]

RE: To: BDM - Secret Intelligence Service - 09-25-2017

[Resending Message]