Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira Technologies <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira Technologies <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=153064)

To: Ageira Technologies <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Corpus13 - 08-25-2017

[Image: avatar_37852.jpg?dateline=1502071608]
6th Liberty Navy Fleet
"Nam et qui sumus derelicti a tergo"

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/Po5UuGx.gif?1[/img]Sender ID: Head of Logistics Department of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet Karen Mcintosh

Recipient ID: The Ageira High Command

Encryption: Military encryption technology "Lockdown"

Encryption level: High

Topic: Military supplies

Good day to you.
My name is Karen Mcintosh and I'm newly appointed Head of Logistics Department of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet. Let me pay the respect to the company and people, who always are ready to support our brave soldiers on the battlefield.
I came to you with the request. As you can see, the activity of Gallic forces in Magellan raised a lot, moreover, we even noticed gallic patrols in California. To protect our god blessed motherland, I would like to request additional supplies to Planet Los Angeles. And, I hope, that Ageira will help us.
Now we want to get 10 000 units of Enforcer 3 Assault rifle to provide our soldiers with weapons.
[Image: gZMeAWk.png]
However, I can understand, that you are businessmens, that's why you can offer your own price of this service.
I hope, that you will accept this offer.
Karen Mcintosh
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

To: Karen Mcintosh - John White - 08-26-2017

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Karen Mcintosh

Dear Ms. Mcintosh,

Thank you for contacting Ageira Innovations and showing interest in obtaining our products. At this time our main transport division is occupied with another contract of high volume that is closing to and end soon therefore we anticipate ability to focus on your order in 4 days. The standard fee for out contracted clients is 1.000 SC per weapon. Should you opt to put an urgent status on the contract to assign transport immediately and finish the contract within 24 hours, the price for products are doubled. If the terms and price are acceptable then the payment can be wired to AgeiraBank. Should you wish to discuss and negotiate anything further, please do and we will do our best to fulfill your wishes.

Sincerely,

John White,
Manager of Detroit Munitions,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira Technologies <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Corpus13 - 08-29-2017

6th Liberty Navy Fleet

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/Po5UuGx.gif?1[/img]Sender ID: Head of Logistics Department of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet Karen Mcintosh

Recipient ID: John White

Good day to you, mister White.
Your conditions are right for us, you will receive payment as soon as you are finished with the goods.
In addition, I also wonder whether is Ageira interested in joint projects with our fleet? The war in modern times requires new means and I think that only our loyal allies, like you, can meet the needs of the fleet. So far, we have several sketches of future projects, which we will gladly discuss with you, if you agree and are interested in this. Of course, you will get financial benefits from this as well.
Karen Mcintosh
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

To: Karen Mcintosh - John White - 09-03-2017

Dear Ms. Mcintosh,

As previously mentioned we have finished contract and are now available to fulfill yours. I will immediately assiga transport to deliver the products to Planet Los Angeles. We expect this order to be fulfilled during the next 8 hours if all goes well.

As for any cooperation, Ageira Innovations is always looking to expand our relationship with our partners and to provide the best services in our field. We will eagerly await your project pitches.

Sincerely,

John White,
Ageira Innovations

To: Karen Mcintosh - John White - 09-07-2017

Dear Ms. Mcintosh,

Our employee has completed the shipments as per his flight log #78. I hope you will find it to your satisfaction. We will be awaiting any further requests should you find our services required.

Sincerely,

John White,
Ageira Innovations

RE: To: Ageira Technologies <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Corpus13 - 09-07-2017

6th Liberty Navy Fleet

Well done. I'm grateful for you from the face of the whole 6th Fleet.
Now, please, set the account, where we need to send credits.
Karen Mcintosh
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

To: Karen Mcintosh - John White - 09-08-2017

Dear Ms. Mcintosh,

As per previous message, the bank account is designated as AgeiraBank for your convenience.

Sincerely,

John White,
Ageira Innovations

RE: To: Ageira Technologies <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Corpus13 - 09-10-2017

6th Liberty Navy Fleet

[Image: mU7S2lL.png]
Credits were sent to the AgeiraBank account. It's pleasure to work with you, mister White. I will contact with your organisation, if we will need something else.
Karen Mcintosh
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

RE: To: Ageira Technologies <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Corpus13 - 10-05-2017

6th Liberty Navy Fleet

I remember, I told you, that I will use your service again. We just founded our own shipyard near with Los Angeles planet and it needs food, water and oxygen, as well as reinforced alloys. And we need someone to pick up our crew team on Norfolk Shipyard.
In total we need:
1400 units of water
1400 units of oxygen
3400 units of food rations
200 crew members
4000 reinforced alloys
We will pay 12 000 000 S.C for this contract.
Karen Mcintosh
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

To: Karen Mcintosh - John White - 10-05-2017

Dear Ms. Mcintosh,

Thank you for contacting us with this contract opportunity, however we have to respectfully decline it. Ageira Innovations is not in a business of supplying modular stations. However, we have a few products manufactured on our plants and could offer to supply those should the demand arise:
• Armaments
• Bio-Neural Arrays
• Magnetic Superconductors
• Gravity Field Stabilizers

Sincerely,

John White,
Ageira Innovations