Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Innovations - Flight Logs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Innovations - Flight Logs (/showthread.php?tid=153074)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Flight Log - Jay Anderson - Jay Anderson - 10-19-2017

[Image: PbsLHqO.png]

Flight log: Jay Anderson, Leonov

Ageira transport Leonov under my command delivered 2 shipments of Superconductors to Caernarfon Station in Poole System. From there, I take Drill Bits to Douglas Station, proceed to Falster and return with Cobalt Ore for smelters on Planet Denver.

The first run was relatively uneventful. While returning from the second trip, I almost run into a battlegroup of Gallic ships at California jump gate in Cortez system, and was forced to retreat to Battleship Yukon. This is rather unusual and disturbing encounter, as it implies that Cortez-Manchester corridor might close to us soon due to excessive risks.

824-10-16 01:24 Delivered 3,840 Superconductors to Caernarfon Station
824-10-18 15:26 Delivered 3,840 Superconductors to Caernarfon Station
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: Flight Log - Jay Anderson - Jay Anderson - 10-22-2017

A few days ago I was hauling scheduled cargo of Docking Ring Parts from Pueblo Station to Planet Nuremberg. Upon arrival in Munich System, I discovered that the situation in the system has deteriorated dramatically since our last visit about a month ago.

Trade lane that connected Passau Outpost to Planet Nuremberg, sustained heavy damage, apparently from another surge of Dark Matter Storm in the system. I suggest to reach out to Rheinland government and offer repair operation, although I doubt that they will be willing or could afford it, given the state of the system and circumstances in general.

824-10-20 06:50 Departed from Pueblo Station with cargo of Docking Ring Parts
824-10-20 07:24 First Trade Lane Ring in the lane to Planet Nuremberg is disabled
824-10-20 07:25 Second Trade Lane Ring in the lane to Planet Nuremberg is damaged and displaced
824-10-20 07:25 Third Trade Lane Ring in the lane to Planet Nuremberg is damaged and displaced
824-10-20 07:26 Fourth Trade Lane Ring in the lane to Planet Nuremberg is damaged and displaced
824-10-20 07:27 LastTrade Lane Ring in the lane to Planet Nuremberg is disabled
824-10-20 07:27 Delivery of 768 Docking Ring Parts to Planet Nuremberg
824-10-20 07:54 Delivery of 3840 High Temperature Alloy to Pueblo Station

RE: Flight Log - Jay Anderson - Jay Anderson - 10-23-2017

The salvaging operation on Sigma-13 jump gate site in Frankfurt continues, despite heavy hostile presence in the area. Today I had to hire Mr. Andrew Smith, freelancer, to assist Leonov in delivering the amount of scrap collected by Ageira cleanup vessels. In total, we safely moved 5,683 metric tons of Jumpgate Salvage to Pueblo Station.

824-10-23 05:52 Delivered 3,538 Jumpgate Salvage to PuebloStation
824-10-23 05:52 Delivered 2,145 Jumpgate Salvage to Pueblo Station

RE: Flight Log - Jay Anderson - Jay Anderson - 11-19-2017

Cold Lake Project deliveries continue with a load of Superconductors to Caernarfon station in Poole. Some other Ageira products found their customers as well in the last few weeks.

824-10-23 05:52 Delivered 3,810 Superconductors to Caernarfon Station
824-11-07 05:42 Delivered 3,780 Aluminium to Pueblo Station
824-11-11 06:59 Delivered 782 Jump Gate/Trade Lane Parts to Planet Miura
824-11-11 07:22 Delivered 3,810 Helium-3 to Planet Pittsburgh
824-11-14 06:07 Delivered 3,810 Superconductors to Caernarfon Station
824-11-11 07:22 Delivered 3,810 Fluorine to Hamilton Station

RE: Ageira Innovations - Flight Logs - Corpus13 - 11-20-2017

[Image: MCzx6IH.png]

Flight log: Otto Muller, Sheppard

We continue our work on the preparatory stage of the Cold Lake project, so the load of superconductors was brought to the Caernarfon Station in Poole. The route there was pretty calm and I did not encounter any hostile contacts. Tomorrow, 21th of November, 824 A.S, I will bring the load of gold ore to New Berlin and, after it, I will deliver some aluminium to Pueblo Station.
I hope, that it helps.

824-11-20 17:11 5000 units of Superconductors were picked up from Pueblo Station
824-11-20 17:42 5000 units of Superconductors were brought to the Caernarfon Station

Internal Announcement #825-001 - John White - 01-10-2018

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Ageira Technologies

Dear employees,

With terrorist cell calling themselves Battlegroup Harmony has launched a devastating attack against Jump Gates causing Alberta Incident and pledged themselves to halt any progress in repairing the damage they incurred.

Since we are by far the most resilient corporations there is, they had to pull out their massive Dreadnought to assault our peaceful small convoy and incur heavy damage to ship captained by our newest employee. Despite this we will persist and we will be the shining beacon to bright future of Sirius we pave with each of our project completed. They shall not halt our efforts to innovate beyond boundaries.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations

RE: Flight Log - Jay Anderson - Jay Anderson - 01-15-2018

This is to report Alberta Jump Gate materials delivered to Fort Severn station over the last few days. Repairs seem to go reasonably well and smooth, still I'm getting increasingly concerned about supplying Leduc Station and the Cold Lake Project.

825-1-11 04:54 Delivered 762 Docking Ring Parts to Planet Nuremberg
824-1-11 05:35 Delivered 3,780 High-Temperature Alloy to Fort Severn
824-1-13 05:05 Delivered 782 Military Vehicles to Planet New London
824-1-15 04:27 Delivered 762 Docking Ring Parts to Planet Nuremberg
824-1-15 05:19 Delivered 3,715 High-Temperature Alloy to Fort Severn

Another noteworthy detail of the last run: I contacted a research vessel temporary stationed on a high orbit around Planet Nuremberg and secured 95 units of valuable Scientific Data regarding the situation in Munich system.

Internal Announcement #825-002 - John White - 01-15-2018

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Ageira Technologies

Dear employees,

Despite our full involvement into patching up Alberta Jump Gates up to operational state, I wish to announce that updated achievement and reward system is underway. You can check out ranking structure and promotion requirements just here, while you will find additional missions right here. Challenge yourself to reach new heights and be handsomely rewarded in the process! As you can see, in time you can more than double your profits while exporting our products. We reserve the right to fine-tune this system to provide the best experience for our employees.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations

RE: Ageira Innovations - Flight Logs - Nicole Griffith - 04-07-2018

[Image: 1TcQaBs.png]

Flight log: Nicole Griffith

I was tasked by President White to investigate damage done to docking ring and mooring fixture of planet Kurile, deep in Sigma-17 star system. After the arrival we initiated diagnostic protocol of damaged hardware and results are more than clear. Scan indicates mooring fixture sustained the worst hit and cannot be repaired, however approximately 23% of all parts seem to be alright and may be repurposed if the Guild would love to purchase new fixture.

Docking ring didn't sustain as much damage as mooring fixture did, however data provided by our scan confirmed that docking ring is NOT operational at the moment and won't be in near future. Signal transmitter used for docking requests and approvals is missing, defense grid was damaged beyond repair and one of the engines located above exit, ensuring that exit will be "open", malfunctioned during tests, however power grid remained in tact. New software calculations and codes will be needed in order to ensure safety of all landing ships in the future.

There are two options we may offer to the Guild. Repairs are possible and cheaper than construction of completely new docking ring, however malfunctions may occur sooner due to age of the hardware. New docking ring would provide Guild with up to date defense grid and heavily encrypted software with much longer lifespan.

825-04-07 19:22 Left Pueblo station proximity
825-04-07 19:50 Entered Sigma-19
825-04-07 19:55 Entered Sigma-17
825-04-07 19:56 Course set to planet Kurile
825-04-07 20:00 Scanning initiated
825-04-07 20:00 Scanning completed
825-04-07 20:49 Left planet Kurile
825-04-07 20:56 Arrived to Atka
825-04-07 20:00 Scans uploaded - #No.1Scan, #No.2Scan, #No.3Scan

RE: Ageira Innovations - Flight Logs - Nicole Griffith - 04-24-2018

[Image: 1TcQaBs.png]

Special Assignment #825-001 Exploration - Munich Expedition: Nicole Griffith

Munich, a star system in the Federal Republic of Rheinland, is slowly reaching its end due to disaster everyone knows about.

First of all I appeared at Frankfurt jump gate where I was greeted by Schwarzwald Nebula. What I found disappointing was a low amount of radiation surrounding the jump gate, otherwise Schwarzwald nebula didn't seem to be too dangerous, with exception of Corsair and Unioner raiders. According to Daumann personnel, the Aluminium field is present in the nebula. The Alps nebula is located on north border of the star system, high level of danger is present as Unioner and Corsair raiders used this nebula as the cover. I haven't risked my life during expedition, so the Alps remain unexplored until some of the RFP or RM officers would join me. Whole east border of the system is covered by huge Dark Matter Storm which is slowly invading whole system. Part of the Nuremberg planet has already been consumed by the storm and planet is slowly running out of time. In the southern part of the storm is located the Chiemsee asteroid field, a heavily irradiated place which is quickly deconstructing any ships brave enough to enter it. West is covered by another Dark Matter storm, the estimated size of the storm is 33k x 19k. It's heavily irradiated place, however not as much as the Chiemsee field.

The Munich contains three stars, Medium Blue Green A4 type, Medium Green F4 type and Green dwarf of F4 type. Former two are located in the middle of the system, below the neutral plain, the latter one is located in the Alps nebula.

Passau outpost of the Federal Police of Rheinland and Raubling station of the Daumann Heavy Construction. Both of these installations are located on the edge of Falcon/Gamma-5 square of the NavMap. From there you are able to use a trade lane to New Augsburg station, belonging to ALG Waste and Disposal, located in Eta-4 square. Planet Nuremberg, the only inhabitated planet, is located at the end of damage trade lane connection, square Gamma-2, where also Ingolstadt of Republican shipping is located. Old Augsburg wreck is located at Alpha-4 square and apparently Junkers are trying to salvage as much as possible out of it.

During my expedition I couldn't overlook damaged hardware between Passau and planet Nuremberg. Location of each ring has been marked on the NavMap and as you can see, the rings were moved from their position by force. Not by human one. Also two of the rings were found during my expedition into west Dark matter cloud, heavily damaged of course. The Jump Gate to Frankfurt remains intact, however further inspection due to local radiation is needed.

Below I've attached conversations with people about Münich disaster, lawfuls and two of the Bundschuh movement.

Positive interaction with ALG
Negative interaction with DHC miner
Interaction with Bundschuh movement

Hardware footage
Nebulae footage
Installations & Info

According to some, system is going to die in upcoming months or years, estimated time would be between 2 and 10 years from now on, depending on the speed of the dark matter storm. I would lean toward the latter number because Republican shipping would love to make a resort there and that would be ineffective loss of money if death of the system would happen in near future.

I wouldn't support humanitarian operations in Munich, regarding evacuation and food supplies, however I would offer repairs of the trade lane connection between Passau and planet. I also would recommend extraction of irradiated hardware in western part of the Dark matter cloud and research damage caused by high radiation and find out if there is any way how to improve our hardware and make it radiation ressistable.