Discovery Gaming Community
To DHC From Kruger: Tech Expertise - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To DHC From Kruger: Tech Expertise (/showthread.php?tid=153297)

To DHC From Kruger: Tech Expertise - Kruger - 09-01-2017

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

To: DHC board of directors
Subject: "Technicall Help & Expertise"

Guten tag , members of DHC board

Im glad to announce Kruger will finish the construction and refitting of Rheinland Military base "Mecklenburg" a Sigma-15 system, to then procede to building
of mining operation and resources depot close to Nordsee Cloud.

To achieve that in shortest time possible, to ensure safety of the work, Kruger is requesting Daumann expertise, in form of tech staff and advisors, as well as Daumann transportation fleet help with the needed hauling.

Kruger thanks in advance for the help, after all, those are efforts to strenghten Rheinland position and independance from foreign sources. Surely Daumann Heavy Construction will be fairly compensated by expenses.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]

RE: To DHC From Kruger: Tech Expertise - Neptune - 09-05-2017

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Christof Brandt | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Heinrich Stuhl, Krüger Mineralien | DHC Executive Board

Herr. Stuhl,

Thank you for contacting DHC.

It’s great to hear that further investments are being made into making something greater out of the yet-to-be developed Sigma-15 system for Rheinland.

Before I dispatch an engineering team to inspect and evaluate the current state of the station, I must ask, what does the Militär require of Krüger, and by extension DHC, in terms of retrofitting Mecklenburg? Is this mainly concerned with hull integrity and internal systems upgrades? Or does this require addition of entirely new modules and sections to Mecklenburg station?

Once I have a better idea of the magnitude of this project, I can then assign the appropriate experts and equipment in order to assist you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

C. Brandt
Daumann Heavy Construction
Betriebsleiter

RE: To DHC From Kruger: Tech Expertise - Kruger - 09-05-2017

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

To: DHC board of directors
Subject: "Technicall Help & Expertise"

Guten tag , Herr Cristof

About the Military base, we will finish the construction of the Drydock, enable it to service Rheinlnd Military warships, which currently is impossible, RM units assigned to secure Project need go back to inner Rheinland to be serviced for now. That is why we will begin with that.

Then the addition of some more living space, personall barracks.

Hope that clarified the extension of the Project.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]

RE: To DHC From Kruger: Tech Expertise - Neptune - 09-06-2017

Herr. Stuhl,

So it appears a drydock is to be constructed to service local forces in the system. While constructing a drydock capable of servicing large capital vessels is not exactly feasible as an extension to Mecklenburg at the moment, given it's location and the current state of the system, constructing a drydock capable of providing the basics can be done with little issues.

I am going to dispatch a small engineering team in order to inspect the station. I expect to receive this report in a matter of hours. Once I receive the preliminary report regarding the current state of Mecklenburg we can begin to discuss the specifics of logistics in order to ship construction equipment and ships into the system.

Mit besten Grüßen,

C. Brandt
Betriebsleiter

RE: To DHC From Kruger: Tech Expertise - Neptune - 09-07-2017

Herr. Stuhl,

Apologies for the delay, I have just received our lead engineer's report regarding the Mecklenburg expansion project. You will find the report attached below:

After completion of the project DHC will be maintaining a small team of engineers and liaison officers in order to provide basic technical training and consulting to Krüger and RM.

Mit besten Grüßen,

C. Brandt
Betriebsleiter