Discovery Gaming Community
To: CoF, IRG | From: Finn McCool - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: CoF, IRG | From: Finn McCool (/showthread.php?tid=153324)

To: CoF, IRG | From: Finn McCool - Arioch - 09-02-2017

[Image: 9709c97fb0.gif]
::: OPENING SECURE CHANNEL :::
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::
::: SENDER - FINN MCCOOL :::

Good day my fellow Zoners -

It has been... well, quite some time hasn't it. I'm still in shock that I am alive, given all that has transpired. I still am recovering bits and pieces of my memory, though to be honest there is quite a few pieces that I am remembering that I wish I hadn't. The Core... ruthless as ever, and more devious than you can possibly know.

Anyway, I know I have been gone for some time. I've finally gained access to the neural nets, and I see that the Confederation and IRG are still prospering, under new leadership. I'm relieved that many of you have stepped up to the plate so to speak, and carried on what we set out to achieve.

For the time being, I just need to rest. I don't want to disrupt what you all have done in my absence, but eventually would like to meet with many of you to discuss the current events.

I'm currently in Kusari recovering, but will leave this channel open for an extended time. Hopefully soon I'll be able to venture out on my own without aid. It's rather embarrassing having to require help to suit up like this...

Regardless, I hope to speak with you all soon in person.

- Finn.

RE: To: CoF, IRG | From: Finn McCool - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 09-03-2017

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Cmdr. Blaine Chara
To: Finn McCool
CC: CoF, IRG

Greetings, Chief,

It is good to hear that you're on he mend. If you need anything, let me know. In case you missed it, I have taken command of Freeport 6 due to the natural death of the previous administrator. It's been quiet for the most part although the Gauls have been a bit of a nuisance.
When you're able, come one through for a visit before returning home. I'd love the chance to sit and chat with you.

Cmdr. Blaine Chara
Freeport 6 Administrator

RE: To: CoF, IRG | From: Finn McCool - Aazalot - 09-05-2017

[Image: Von_Co_F.png]

Mr Finn

May i be the first from within the Confederation to say that it is truly good to hear from you again. We had all feared much from what had happened and we cannot express enough how glad we are for you to be back with us.
I express my apologies that we were unable to do anything to aid you in your hour of need but know that if there is anything we can do for you just name it and i will see to it that it is done.

I will admit the shoes you were taken from were too large for me to fill alone as such myself and Bretonias Wingspan have taken the role of Confederation leadership jointly. We as well as the entirety of the Confederation will always be at your disposal, we are your brethren and we are your home, if you will still have it of course.

You take your Rest Mr Finn, Kusari is a beautiful part of Sirius im sure she will look after you. Return to us when you feel you are ready and not before.

To a speedy recovery
Jerard Voncloud

[Image: i_Xq_Arp_E.gif]

RE: To: CoF, IRG | From: Finn McCool - Arioch - 09-06-2017

[Image: 9709c97fb0.gif]
::: OPENING SECURE CHANNEL :::
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::
::: SENDER - FINN MCCOOL :::

Cmdr. Chara and Mr. Voncloud -

Thank you for your kind words. Cmdr Chara, as soon as I am well rested and able to travel, given your close proximity, I would be glad to stop by Freeport 6 for a visit! Hopefully you're still well supplied with Dubliner Whiskey.

Mr. Voncloud, thank you again. It's been... too long and such horrible circumstances that have led to the recent situations. It's gut-wrenching to think what would've happened to the Confederation as well as the Zoners in the Omicrons had you and Bretonias not stepped up to the plate so to speak. For that, I am in both of your debts.

I hope to be able-bodied enough soon to venture out, but we shall see. I've established contact with my old team, and the Ingenuus is on her way to my location. Once I'm cleared from the doctor here, I should be transferred and ready to leave and venture back into the swing of things.

Given my time away, I trust you both know what is best, and ideally will remain in an advisory position for the time being relating to Confederation dealings.

Have the whiskey and rum waiting for my return Voncloud! I could certainly use it.

- Finn.