Discovery Gaming Community
Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale (/showthread.php?tid=153335)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale - Die Weiße Rose - 09-03-2017

[Image: xRenhnC.png]
Die Weiße Rose
Kommunikationszentrale

Preamble

Kameraden, Aktivisten, the purpose of this channel is for you to communicate with each other about matters that the Weiße Rose may benefit from as a whole. It will also be a center for reports about anything you accomplish, no matter if intelligence, a new member, a destruction of a ship, a discovery, let us all know. Information is the key to win any war, make use of it. For Rheinland.

Helena Wunderbring, former Generaloberst of the Weiße Rose

Report template

Code:
[indent][indent][align=justify][size=10][font=Open Sans][color=#5C9692]
[size=xx-large][font=Montserrat]Die Weiße Rose[/font][/size]
[size=medium][font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF]Message Received - DD-MM-YYY[/color][/font][/size]
[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[color=#FFFFFF]To:[/color] ___
[color=#FFFFFF]Sender:[/color] ___
[color=#FFFFFF]Subject:[/color] ___
[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[align=center][img]Link to the image of your character?[/img][/align]
[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
Message text
[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[font=Montserrat][color=#FFFFFF]Attachment(s):[/color][/font]
[/color][/font][/size][/align][/indent][/indent]

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationen - Shelco - 09-03-2017

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
To: Communications Hub
Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt system, Bruchsal Base

Report 03.09.824 A.S.

Guten Tag, Aktivisten,

Major von Falkenberg und Leutnant Nora Ribbeck were my witnesses today when a so called "Custodi" transport full of Premium Scrap attempted to enter the jumphole to the Munich system.

Mission Objective: Intercept

Commanding Officer: Oberst Helena Wunderbring - DWR|Helena:Wunderbring (Odin)

Friendly Forces:

Major Stefanie von Falkenberg - DWR|Stefanie.von.Falkenberg (Odin)

Leutnant Nora Ribbeck - DWR|Nora.Ribbeck (Wraith)

Notable Encounters:

C::LV-Anaxagoras - Hostile
A Custodi Pirate Train filled with Premium Scrap that paid a fine of 5 million credits and then lef the system without any further discussion.

No Images uploaded.

We stopped and questioned the ship, mainly due to the fact that it claimed that the Custodi is not quite a part of the Corsairs. Therefore, we could have an interest in dealing with these people or at least need to know what their stance towards us and Rheinland is. Therefore I want you to treat these ships as quasi-neutrals and not attack them. This, of course, is not in effect, if they fail to stay out of the Taunusfeld or generally do not respect the people of Rheinland or us. After we fined the ship a sum of 5.000.000SC and led it out of Frankfurt into Sigma-13, we returned to Bruchsal.

I wish all of you a pleasant evening.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationen - Kanzler Niemann - 09-04-2017

Sender: Rekrut Viktor von Drachenfels
Origin: Bruchsal, Frankfurt System, Rheinland

Report 03-08-824

Guten Tag Aktivisten,

A wing of Die Weiße Rose was patroling the Nebula near Helgoland and found a Alster Union Civilian Carrier.

Mission Objective: Intercept

Commanding Officer: Oberst Helena Wunderbring - Sichel

Friendly Forces:

Leutnant Viktor Leiffson - Wraith

Major Stefanie von Falkenberg, WKB-Midgard - Heimdall Red Hessian Gunboat

Notable Encounters:

UN|GST-Lorenz.Von.Rohe - Hostile
A Unioner Civilian Carrier intercepted in Sigma-13 Nebula near Helgoland Station, engaged us with a surprise attack.

Our wing started from Bruchsal and moved towards Sigma-13 Jump Hole for a patrol of the near Nebula region. We stumbled across a Alster Union Civilian Carrier near Helgoland. We stopped it and surrounded it, questioning what it was doing here. A short time after our "meetin" a IMG convoy passed trough and the Unioner started to tell us fals tales about the IMG insulting us. I was confused about the Captain of this ship, he kinda didn't know what he was doing anyways in his misery he ordered to power up the main guns and started shooting randomly into the emptyness of space and focused fire on our vessels. We returned the fire immidiatly in that time Frau Wunderbring was away for another more suitable vessel. However we managed to destroy the Unioner vessel without casualties.

Für die Partei, Kameraden!

Closing remarks.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationen - Ice Princess - 09-04-2017

Sender: Major Stefanie von Falkenberg
Origin: Bruchsal, Frankfurt System, Rheinland

Report 04-08-824

Guten Tag, Aktivisten,

Oberst Wunderbring, Aktivistin Annie Schneider and me were patroling in Frankfurt when we got engaged by a Federal Police Fafnir, a Büro Wraith and a Nachrichtendienst Bergelmir.

Mission Objective: Patrol

Commanding Officer: Oberst Helena Wunderbring - DWR|WKB-Geschw.Scholl (Oder)

Friendly Forces:

Aktivistin Annie Schneider - Annie.Schneider (Kingfisher)

Notable Encounters:

Fire - Hostile
A Federal Police Fafnir, sighted near the Mannheim Station. Followers of the Bundschuh-Movement hacked the defense-system of the Station and destroyed the Fafnir.

BDM|Sgt-H.Lichthammer - Hostile
A Wraith of the Büro, sighted near the Mannheim Station in Frankfurt. Engaged and destroyed.

[MND]Suchende - Hostile
A filthy Marinenachrichtendienst Bergelmir that silently engaged us. One shot from the Obersts Gunboat and the ship was scrap.

Our wing started at Bruchsal. We moved to Mainz and took the Trade Lane to Mannheim. The Federal Police ship with the codename "Fire" appeared on our scanners and after several insults and empty words he engaged Aktivistin Annie Schneider. Sadly, her ship got disabled and she lost the fight. We immediately attacked the Fafnir when the BDM Agent showed up on our scanners. We chased the Fafnir around the Planet and at the end, his ship was destroyed by the Mannheim Defense-Systems. Shortly afterward a Bergelmir came out of nowhere and was disabled by one salvo of the Widerstandskanonenboot Geschwister Scholl. The Büro Agent took several salvos from my ship and also tried to cloak away. Good for us, he ran out of batteries and was disabled shortly after. In the end, we have successfully destroyed two Marine ships and one police officer. We set course back to Bruchsal and moored our ships. Mission Successful.

Good Night, Aktivists.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale - Byzantion - 09-06-2017

Sender: Gefrieter Konrad Lichter
Origin: Bruchsal Base

Report 05-09-824

Mitkämpfer,

Under Oberst Wunderbring's leadership, our fighter wing in Hamburg diverted to the New Berlin system to provide reinforcements for one of our fighters that had been caught out by Federal forces. The engagement escalated quickly to include overwhelming enemy forces, although we inflicted significant damage.

Mission Objective: Interception

Commanding Officer: Oberst Helena Wunderbring - DWR|Helena.Wunderbring (Wraith VHF)

Friendly Forces:

Major Stefanie von Falkenberg - DWR|Stefanie.Falkenberg (Wraith VHF)

Leutnant Nora Ribbeck - DWR|Nora.Ribbeck (Wraith VHF)

Following DWR craft arrived after the short intermission between the Bonn lane/Dortmund engagements.

Oberst Helena Wunderbring - DWR|Feuer (Fafnir Bomber)

Pilot Unknown - DWR|Blitz (Cutlass Bomber)

Pilot Unknown - DWR|Flamme (Fafnir Bomber)

Notable Encounters:

Ich.Bin.Farmer - Friendly
An LWB snubcraft that assisted our initial engagement of the SEK Weser, as well as provided support throughout the battle as it developed.

Schwimmwagen - Friendly
A Hessian Vidar that arrived during the battle to assist us against the hostile cruisers and carrier.

RHC-Aftermath - Friendly
A second Hessian Vidar that arrived towards the later part of the engagement near Dortmund and Essen stations. They supported us best they could, but were engaged and disabled by Federal bombers.

RFP|SEK-Weser - Hostile
The Polizei gunboat tying down our compatriot, and our wing's first target. After a short while, she took catastrophic damage from our concentrated fighter guns.

[RM]Ge.Robert.Kerr - Hostile
A Military snubcraft assisting the Weser. Eliminated by the LWB pilot flying under "Ich.Bin.Farmer."

RNC-Mirmulnir - Hostile
The first Military carrier that arrived on scene, providing light anti-fighter cover for the prior two enemies. We inflicted considerable damage on the carrier with our fighter's combined firepower once the prior two targets were destroyed, with support from the Schwimmwagen, but did not achieve a mission kill.

DHC-Naubaufahrzeug - Hostile
A corporatist Orca gunboat outfitted with Solaris turrets. Arrived to assist the Mirmulnir, and became our primary target until the arrival of the hostile cruisers.

St.Gallen - Hostile
One of two enemy Donaus arriving to protect the Naubaufahrzeug and Mirmulnir.

RNC-Kampfpanzer - Hostile
One of two enemy Donaus arriving to protect the Naubaufahrzeug and Mirmulnir. In the latter segment of the battle near Dortmund, she took a critical hit from the DWR|Blitz, and was put out of action.

BDM|Panzerschreck - Hostile
A BDM bomber that had entered combat around the time the battle had shifted to Dortmund. The pilot dealt both a killing blow to the RHC-Aftermath as well as DWR|Flamme.

Jurgen.Sandmann - Hostile
A Federal snubcraft, I wasn't able to get proper target ID on whether it was Military or Polizei. Assisted the enemy in the latter part of the battle near Dortmund.

RNC-Kogoruhn - Hostile
The second Military carrier to appear on the scene, during the engagement at Dortmund.

ACHTUNG: My Sabre's guncams were disabled during the initial combat. If any other pilots have images they can put forth to further define the incident, this report will be amended.

Our wing entered the area of operations on the lanes between Dortmund and Bonn Station. One of our fighters was being engaged by the Weser and Military snub support. The Weser was designated primary target, while the LWB pilot with us handled the snubcraft. Over the course of this combat, the Mirmulnir arrived and attempted to cover the Weser from us, but we were able to lure her away and pour on enough fire that she cracked under the pressure. A well executed maneuver. We turned our focus to the carrier, to good effect, until the arrival of the corporate Orca demanded our attention. We likely would have disabled it as well, but remarkably, instead of fighter support, the Military sent in a pair of cruisers. Although we persisted, our force couldn't remain combat effective under these circumstances, and we retreated into the Ruhrfeld temporarily to rearm and acquire heavier ordnance. I stayed within radar range to keep tabs on the enemy force as they moved to Dortmund Station. Once our bombers and the Hessian cruisers were back in action, I reengaged alongside them. The battle lasted a while longer, with a Military cruiser going down, and the Hessians losing a cruiser in turn. We lost a bomber shortly afterwards, and the order to retreat was given. To my knowledge, we broke contact successfully and took no further losses.

Our total tally for targets eliminated runs up to one enemy snubcraft, a gunboat, and a cruiser. Units lost include a bomber and the Hessian cruiser. It was a hectic engagement, but we punched far above our weight, and forced the Rheinwehr to field several capital vessels to drive off what was initially a modest force of fighters. A respectable impression of our military capabilities made on the forces of the illicit regime, as well as the remainder of the Bundschuhpartei.

Für unser Vaterland. Report concludes.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale - Spectre - 09-07-2017

Sender: Gefrieter Peter von Braun
Origin: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt System

Report 09-06-824

Guten tag,

I took initiative by myself and proceeded to the Neu Berlin gate, hoping to find some activity. Needless to say, I found what I was looking for.

Mission Objective: Goodwilling

Commanding Officer: Gefrieter Peter von Braun - DWR|Peter.von.Braun (Wraith)

Friendly Forces:

N/A

Notable Encounters:

Balefire-of-Fetlar - Neutral
A Planetform cargo transport that was gracious enough to donate to the cause.

Alpsee - Neutral
A Daumann Crane that appeared after the Planetform vessel. They were also wise enough to see my words, and also provided a donation to our cause.

Kruger|KMS-Dortmund - Neutral
A Kruger container transport that passed by. He declined to donate, so I let him be. He did offer me a job in the Mineralien, however.

I departed Bruchsal, awaiting near the lane to the Neu Berlin gate. A planetform transport arrived, to which I stopped him and asked if he was willing to donate to the Bundschuhpartie. After a short distance of travel, the kapitan happily provided a sum of three million to support us. Not long after, in Neu Berlin itself, a Daumann large transport arrived, to which we had a lengthy conversation. I was able to inform him and provide him with the conscience to help those helping him, and he agreed to send a similar donation of three million to the Bundschuhpartie.

During the encounter with the Daumann transport, a Kruger Uruz appeared. He did nothing much except fly around, and I neglected to push him for a donation. I let him be and returned home.

Guten nacht, and safe travels.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale - Byzantion - 09-12-2017

Sender: Gefreiter Konrad Lichter
Origin: Kreuzberg Depot

Report 12-09-824

Mitkämpfer,

I was itching to get some more flight time under my belt yesterday, so I set out into Neu Berlin to watch the lanes and check transports bound for the capital. I got a little more than I had bargained for.

Mission Objective: Patrol

Commanding Officer: Gefreiter Konrad Lichter - DWR|Konrad.Lichter (Sabre VHF)

Friendly Forces:

N/A

Notable Encounters:

JSS-Punblade - Neutral
A friendly Junker Pilgrim liner, carrying a load of gin towards planet Neu Berlin. Hardly valuable cargo worth keeping out of the hands of the Federals, but the captain was very forthcoming with his donation, despite not being too inquisitive regarding our cause. Opportunistic fellow, the way he talked about salvaging my ship and not my pod, but then, what Junker isn't?

BHG|Quicksilver, - Hostile
A Guild hunter, piloting a Manta if I recall. Short and to the point, I was just a payday as far as he was concerned. We engaged in short order, gave him a few good scratches, but he ended up besting me. Somewhat embarrassing to be taken down by such mercenary trash. This calls for more time in the sims.

Hobb.Okei - Hostile
An MND snubcraft of some description, arrived during my combat with the Guild pilot. He seemed content to observe. Bit of an abrasive gentleman judging by the comm log.

The incidents occurred at the halfway point on the lane between planet Neu Berlin and the Battleship Strausberg's position. I had cut the lane when I saw the Punblade approaching, after which we had our discussion. By the time we had finished our exchange, I was ready to pull away, but the Guild pilot arrived and I may have been eager for a little target practice. Needless to say it did not go how I had planned.

<Flight recorder log embedded>

I steered my pod in the general direction of Kreuzberg and got scooped up by one of the flights near there. I've already arranged for some transport back to Bruchsal and will be on-station within a few hours.

Für unser Vaterland. Report concludes.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale - Byzantion - 09-14-2017

To: Kommunikationszentrale
Sender: Gefreiter Konrad Lichter
Origin: Bruchsal Base

Report 14-09-824

Mitkämpfer,

I decided to conduct a short patrol of the Taunusfeld, moving between each of the jump holes and scanning for Federal or smuggler activity, as per usual. As the area seemed clear and my fuel tanks were still in the green, I made use of the time to ask for donations from the public along the trade lanes on both sides of the field, and spread word of our cause. The results from this effort were a resounding success.

Mission Objective: Goodwilling

Commanding Officer: Gefreiter Konrad Lichter - DWR|Konrad.Lichter (Sabre VHF)

Friendly Forces:

N/A

Notable Encounters:

Zero.Dawn - Neutral
A Freelancer Heron transport, carrying toxic waste to Dortmund Station. My discussion with the captain was somewhat lengthier than my usual encounters on the lanes, a refreshing change from the usual self-interested money-grubbers who cannot spare less than a minute to talk. I told him a few basic elements of our platform and our recent history, as he seemed curious. In the end, he chose to donate five million credits to the cause, as well as make an interesting offer. I will elaborate below.

RSV-Lorelei - Neutral
A Republican Colossus train, ferrying super alloys to Nuremberg. I considered the possibility of forcibly acquiring the alloys for our own use, but it was an unlikely scenario with my fighter's armament and no transport standing by. Diplomacy proved the better outcome, as the captain shares our views on the government of Rheinland, despite his belief that many participating in management of our corporations are honest folk not responsible for the corruption we combat. If this is true, then said individuals would have nothing to fear from investigation once the current regime is defeated, while those who are guilty will face justice. Regardless, the captain contributed two million credits to the good fight.

Vlad.Transporter - Neutral
A Samura transport carrying aluminum ore, destination unknown. It attempted to run through the lane while I was discussing with the captain of the RSV-Lorelei, prompting me to disable the lane and order it to hold position. After a short time, I gave the foreign corporatist captain a modest demand of one million credits to proceed. To my surprise, he was very forthcoming and provided five million credits instead. Not something I had expected from a Kusari, much less a captain of Samura. I apologized for my bristly behavior, and he went on his way.

The captain of the Zero Dawn, a man named Daniel McCarthy, in addition to being generous regarding financial support, offered to bring us any supplies we might need. When I suggested the idea of moving materials for us under-the-radar as well, he did not seem opposed to that concept. Having a freelancer transport on call could be useful for moving supplies without notice of the Polizei, but I defer to the judgement of the Oberst regarding whether this a connection worth using. I can provide the relevant communications log on request, if necessary.

Für unser Vaterland. Report concludes..

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale - Byron - 09-15-2017

Sender: Parteivorsitzender Emmanuel von Gottschall
Origin: Parteischiff Walchensee, Frankfurt System

Report 15-09-824

Guten Abend, sehr geehrte Mitglieder der Weißen Rose,

Today's evening saw an important diplomatic meeting between representatives of the Weiße Rose and the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army. Important decisions have been made, which will be described in more detail below..

Mission Objective: Diplomatic mission

Commanding Officer: Oberst Helena Wunderbring - DWR|Helena.Wunderbring (Wraith VHF)

Friendly Forces:

Parteivorsitzender Emmanuel von Gottschall - DWR|PSNR-Walchensee (Pelican)

Major Stefanie von Falkenberg - DWR|Von:Falkenberg (Sabre VHF)

Gefreite Erika Halle - DWR|Erika.Halle (Falchion VHF)

Notable Encounters:

SCRA|Mehmed-Selim - Friendly
The first individual that was from the SCRA delegation we met near Bruchsal in the Taunusfeld. While he was a little sparing with words, he still contributed well to the discussion we held.

SCRA|Antoine.Joassard - Friendly
The second individual of the SCRA's delegation. This one was more of a speake, taking most care of the discussion.

Here I will quickly summarize what was discussed during the meeting. In general, it is clear to state that the goals of the SCRA differs from our own ones quite drastically in some aspects. Most notably they seek to eradicate the system of the Houses, whereas we do still fight for the sovereignty of Rheinland and its people. This however doesn't hinder us from helping each other out to some degree. It can't be denied we have found a mutual enemy in the Rheinland Military, a threat we will now work more closely together against in the future. Additionally, we have decided on a mutual supply agreement; we will help each other in case of bottlenecks in the future. Also, we were encouraged to apply for a visa to enter Coalition-controlled space, which is an important step in strengthening our organization.

Closing remarks.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Kommunikationszentrale - Shelco - 09-15-2017

Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring
Origin: Transmission Origin

Report 15.09.824 A.S.

Guten Abend, Aktivisten,

additionally to the report of Herrn von Gottschall, I want to announce that Rekrut Erika Halle will now officially be promoted to the rank of a Gefreite. You are now an official Aktivist of the Partei für ein neues Rheinland and can consider yourself a trusted part of the Weiße Rose. Your efforts have finally paid out, we will now grant you access to the ships that we share with each other.

Herr Lichter,

thank you for the report, an interesting talk you had there with the trader you encountered. Maybe this person can be useful one day, you never know. Thank you for the service you are providing.

Gute Arbeit, Aktivisten, I am proud of each and every one of you, Für Rheinland. Wunderbring Ende.

End Message