Discovery Gaming Community
To: Custodi -||- From: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Custodi -||- From: Die Weiße Rose ✿ (/showthread.php?tid=153383)

To: Custodi -||- From: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Byron - 09-04-2017

[Image: xRenhnC.png]
Die Weiße Rose

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
[Image: rW2yS4R.jpg]
To: Custodi
Sender: Emmanuel von Gottschall, Parteivorsitzender der Partei für ein Neues Rheinland
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt system, Parteischiff Walchensee
Encryption: High

04.09.824 A.S.
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren of the so called Custodi,

To introduce myself and my movement briefly, my name is Emmanuel von Gottschall, Parteivorsitzender der Partei für ein neues Rheinland. As I am establishing contact with your organization, I represent the political branch of the Weiße Rose Bewegung, a movement that is Bundschuh-orientated and has announced a political split from the so far leading party not long ago.

The reason why I am establishing contact with your people today is plain and simple, I would like to inquire who you are and what you are representing. Per se, Corsairs are to be treated as an enemy of the Bundschuh, as they are threatening Rheinland's borders and thus its people, something our movement can under no circumstances tolerate. This however doesn't mean the Partei is not open for new relationships in case they present themselves. What caught my interest is the statement of one of your transport captains who our people encountered in the Taunusfeld not long ago. According to him, the Custodi are not part of usual Corsair society and don't wish to affiliate themselves with them either.

Die Weiße Rose is not desperate to create enemies that are not necessary to be fought against. Therefore, what is interesting me for now is what the Custodi's stance towards the people of Rheinland, the house itself and the Bundschuhbewegung in particular is. There might be the opportunity for a future, possibly neutral relationship between your and our people if you reaffirm the words your transport captain told us.

Guten Tag.
[Image: oUzDCwm.png]

Attachments:

None.

End Message

RE: To: Custodi -||- From: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Corile - 09-05-2017

[Image: rPertJH.png]

Kyrie von Gottschall,

I find it strange that you reach out to us, trying to learn who we are and who we represent, all the while assuming we have any knowledge of or interest in the Rheinland political scene. All I know about the Bundschuh is that your ships have been seen assisting the Red Hessians in combat and that alone is a significant blockade in any sort of diplomacy.

As long as you can't assure me with full certainty that your organisation is not diplomatically tied to the Red Hessians, I don't believe we will be able to reach any sort of agreement.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos
General of the Custodi

RE: To: Custodi -||- From: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Byron - 09-05-2017

Die Weiße Rose

Sender: Emmanuel von Gottschall, Parteivorsitzender der Partei Für Ein Neues Rheinland

05.09.824 A.S.
Sehr geehrter Herr Augustopolos,

I was approaching you and your people in high hopes that we might find a neutral way to interact with each other. That you appear disinterested about such honestly puts me in a sad mood.

In this case, we will see for ourselves how much your organization is interested in Rheinland, and will take steps acoording to this monitoring. I said it once and I can only say it twice, we do not wish to create unnecessary blood streams.

In case you wish to keep our relations to stay neutral and not to turn into downright hostility, I would advise you to not passage the Taunusfeld again in the future. If we find any of your vessels traversing it again, our pilots will take more appropriate steps to deal with the situation.

Guten Tag.

Attachments:

None.

End Message

RE: To: Custodi -||- From: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Corile - 09-10-2017

[Image: rPertJH.png]

Kyrie von Gottschall,

Neutrality, by its very definition, requires indifference. The Bundschuh movement is currently entirely irrelevant to our interests and as long as you do not deliberately step on our toes, so to speak, we will remain neutral. This includes interfering in our trade routes.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos
General of the Custodi

RE: To: Custodi -||- From: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Byron - 09-10-2017

Die Weiße Rose

Sender: Emmanuel von Gottschall, Parteivorsitzender der Partei Für Ein Neues Rheinland

10.09.824 A.S.
Sehr geehrter Herr Augustopolos,

As you wish. I have already put my point forward, and like hell will I consider altering it. In case one of your vessels is found traversing the Taunusfeld again, they will be treated adequately. That this territory is restricted for your kind is not open to debate.

Die Weiße Rose wishes you a pleasant rest of the day.

Attachments:

None.

End Message