Discovery Gaming Community
To: Manager of Detroit Munitions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Manager of Detroit Munitions (/showthread.php?tid=153429)

To: Manager of Detroit Munitions - casualty - 09-06-2017

[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

[Image: HBzZ97Ut.jpg?1]

Encryption: Twin Band Alphanumeric
Subject: Contract proposal

Dear Mr. White,

My name is Jack Worth. I'm a former pilot of the Bretonia Armed Forces, now have an honor to serve as a General Manager of Planetform Incorporated. As you know, Planetform has vested interests in Librety. Our main project, Planet California Minor, is nearing completion which is scheduled to year 826.

However, now we all are facing a threat from our past: Gallic invasion. I know this threat firsthand. Being wounded in skirmish with a Gallic gunboat, I was decommissioned from the Armed Forces, only to witness the fall of Planet Harris as Planetform transport captain. I even helped to evacuate some last defenders from Harris under heavy fire from advancing Dax battlegroup.

Enough reminiscences though. Now the foe has overrun Magellan system, and it is just one Jump Gate between a Gallic battlegroup and Planet California Minor. We cannot afford losing another project to those savages. Planetform prepares to fight for California Minor. Thus, we want to offer a contract to Detroit Munitions to help us enhance the defenses of orbital facilities of the planet, including the docking ring and the mooring structure.

Could you please describe what our options are? Is is possible to install more powerful missile turrets and cannons onto the Docking Ring itself? Or maybe build several weapon platforms at the high orbit? What would be the cost of such an undertaking, including bill of materials and such?

I'm looking forward to your response, dear Mr. White. Any help you could provide will be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated
[Image: DkRdC3B.png]

RE: To: Manager of Detroit Munitions - John White - 09-23-2017

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Jack Worth

Dear Mr. Worth,

Thank you for contacting us in your time of need. It is true that Detroit Munitions focuses on products that translates to excellent firepower but when it comes to establishing perimeter around a planet there are a dozen of permits you have to receive. First of all a greenlight from the Department of Planetary Development and Liberty Government is necessary to even begin planning this endeavor. I have not seen cases where our weaponry was put on Docking Rings outside of capital planets so perhaps a pair of weapon platforms might be more plausible. We are of course eager to fortify the area to deny Gallic forces any more advances and will swiftly mobilize our transport fleet should the permission to assemble those platforms is obtained.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]