Discovery Gaming Community
An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ (/showthread.php?tid=153445)

An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Shelco - 09-06-2017

[Image: xRenhnC.png]
Die Weiße Rose

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
[Image: pxx2Rhs.png]
To: Lena Atzenbruck
Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt, Bruchsal base
Encryption: Very high

06.09.824 A.S.
Guten Tag, Frau Atzenbruck,

that was quite an interesting conversation yesterday already, and it raised a few eyebrows, mostly due to the fact that what you proposed is a pretty big leap for our movement. An offensive strike against the GMG or Rheinland, depending on who will act first, would affect the Bundschuh, and thus, the Weiße Rose as well. Therefore we are willing to help both the guild and you, as you already said you will act against Rheinland as well through covert methods.

That we cannot keep a relation set as high as when Oberst Klugmann was around is a shame and I am sorry for that, should he ever appear again I will make sure that contact will be re-established. Now back to the topic. I already suggested that we will be actively trying to intercept the lanes that border the Taunusfeld. That doesn't require anything special, since we are already planning such actions now and then. That should at least provide aid in stopping the Rheinlanders from moving into Sigma-13, but it will not stop them completely. The Rheinland war machine will not be defeated as easy as we would wish them to be, it will require confidence, strength, cooperation, and patience.

[Image: oUzDCwm.png]

Attachments:

No images uploaded.

If you could tell us the plans that ALG has prepared for these events again so they can be discussed concentrated than pulling it out of memory of the blackbox that was flooded with other communications.

End Message

RE: An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Shelco - 09-16-2017

Re-sending transmission

RE: An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Shelco - 09-21-2017

Re-sending transmission

RE: An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Shelco - 09-22-2017

Re-sending transmission

RE: An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Shelco - 09-25-2017

Re-sending transmission

RE: An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - ALG Classic - 09-30-2017

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

To Helena Wunderbring;

Good day again.
I apologize for the delayed response. It's not always easy to find an opportunity to get in contact with you. It is unfortunate that the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee lost traction, but I assure you our relationship will not be influenced by any relationship I had with Klugmann.

To summarize the situation in the near Sigmas, we have a vested interest in limiting house influence in Sigma-21, and on Saigon in particular. There are reasons, reasons we've discussed, for us to go against Rheinland and Kusari interests in this sector. If maintaining the status quo, that being de facto GMG control of the system, requires sabotage, subterfuge, or straight destruction of any opposing forces, we will do the utmost to insure the success of such operations.

We do not require any specific actions from your part, but if you can hinder any transport activity towards the system, that would certainly be helpful. We have mutual allies that would benefit from a clear, house-free path through the Crow the Omicrons.

Regards,

Magdalena Atzenbruck
President
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: An: ALG || Von: Die Weiße Rose ✿ - Shelco - 10-01-2017

Die Weiße Rose

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
[Image: ZQyGzNT.png]
To: Lena Atzenbruck
Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt, Bruchsal base
Encryption: Very high

01.10.824 A.S.
Guten Tag, Frau Atzenbruck,

we've already become worried about the delay of your response, but I am glad to see that everything is in order. A clear path through the Omicrons is, as you say, highly beneficial. Considering that we planned to operate there in the near future as well, there shouldn't be a house blockade controlling the sector. Planet Saigon being such an interesting planet for Rheinland is beyond stupid in my eyes. Their will to expand the Bundesrepublik in its current form is slowly becoming an issue for us. First the Sigma-13 system, then Sigma-21, what comes next? We will hinder as many ships from entering the Sigmas as we can. We're hoping that those acts aren't needed in the next weeks, though. A big part of the Bundschuh would probably not support this idea. The best case scenario would be that this happens as soon as the PNR becomes the leading party of the Bundschuh. That would give the Weiße Rose a leap in manpower and technological availability, as well as the possibility to trim the Bundschuh to an organization that agrees on things instead of fighting internally. As soon as our inner problems are solved, we will be able to support that idea more openly, until then, I can only promise quick strikes with the few ships we have.

[Image: dspg1IN.png]

Attachments:

No images uploaded.

The other members of the Weiße Rose will be pleased to hear that the ALG is a corporation with more righteous motives than the others. If our plans do work as we intend, Rheinland won't stand a chance while trying to conquer the Sigmas.

End Message