Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Core Personnel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Core Personnel (/showthread.php?tid=153469)

To: All Core Personnel - Neonzumi - 09-07-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: "Frostbite"
Subject: Leadership Changes
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

I am not sure on how to start this, so as with any other communication, I'll say greetings to all of you.

Some of you might know me from years ago, back when I was a childish fool learning his way into the horrors of the universe we live in. Some of you might not even have a clue on who I am. But what matters right now is that Ruby Hydra has decided to step down from her position. I have no knowledge of her plans for the future, but lets all wish her good luck in her future endeavours. Before taking her leave, she appointed me as your new Guildmaster. I completely understand if you have your doubts in me, but I can assure you that I will invest every single bit of my being into keeping us on the right path of crushing our enemies into submission, while strengthening the bonds with our most valued allies.

Hopefully I'll earn your trust as time goes on. Dolor transit, Gloria aeterna est!

-Guildmaster Andrew Frost, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: All Core Personnel - Foxglove - 09-07-2017

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: -

There have been a few that came after Nodtviet. I myself have taken up the mantle for a couple of weeks, although I was never interested in obtaining the title permanently. I am interested in seeing how you will do, Guildmaster. The job tends to break people, but maybe your shoulders are broad enough.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments: <None>

RE: To: All Core Personnel - Docent - 09-07-2017

:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Location: APM Flagship "Core|APM-Sagittarius-3", Pennsylvania
Subject: Leadership changes

Ave Guildmaster Frost!

On behalf of AP Manufacturing I hereby pay respect to your newly appointed leadership. In your capable hands lay the trust and dreams of all that Imperium Omicronis is and hopes to become - a proud burden as my preceding speaker, Guildkeeper Lyell implied. We all are most certainly looking forward to witnessing this new, promising chapter in the history of Sirius.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: All Core Personnel - Thunderer - 09-07-2017

[Image: itried.png]

ID: Luminary Alexander Horace
To: Emperor Andrew I Frost

*His armour clanks as he lifts his arm in a salute with the formality of a cranked mechanism.*

Holy, holy, holy! Glory in the Heavens and peace on Nauru! Many years to Andrew Frost, great emperor and autocrat! Dolor transit -- gloria aeterna est!

*He salutes again and taps the floor with his boots, demonstrating that he is a screw ready and willing to serve the machine.*