Discovery Gaming Community
To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=153474)

Pages: 1 2

To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Corpus13 - 09-07-2017

[Image: avatar_37852.jpg?dateline=1502071608]
6th Liberty Navy Fleet
"Nam et qui sumus derelicti a tergo"

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/Po5UuGx.gif?1[/img]Sender ID: Head of Logistics Department of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet Karen Mcintosh

Recipient ID: The Deep Space Engineering High Command

Encryption: Military encryption technology "Lockdown"

Encryption level: High

Topic:Special order

Good day to you.
My name is Karen Mcintosh and I'm newly appointed Head of Logistics Department of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet. Let me pay the respect to the company and people, who suport our numerous factories with raw materials.
I came to you with a request, or to be more precise, an offer. Mr. Blackburn, Admiral of the Sixth Fleet, already had a meeting with you and, it seems, you were ready to support any initiatives of our group.
We are going to start the construction of our own shipyard for the production of devices and ships to combat the external threat. However, as you understand, all our logistics units are already involved in various operations and we can not appoint people for this work. We want you to prepare the next ship for us:
"Hercules" Civilian Base Construction Platform
[Image: re5gId6.png?1]
(Photo of ship from construction office)

Equipment:
•5 Dulzian Transport Turret
•1 Deep Space Scanner
•1 Enhanced Thruster
•1 Light Transport Graviton Shield
Cargo:
• 140 PlasFoam Conduits
• 140 Industrial Hardware
• 100 Reinforced Alloy
• 140 High Performance Alloy
• 50 Optronic Arrays
• 50 Heat Sinks
• 30 Fusion Diodes
Notes:
Ship should be parked on Planet Manhattan
Now about the price. We are willing to pay 25 000 000 S.C for this contract. If you will complete this order in 4 days we will add 15 000 000 S.C above.
Hope, that you are interested in this project.
Karen Mcintosh
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Deep Space Engineering - 09-07-2017

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT:
Consulting

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings, Karen Mcintosh

Please forward a down payment of 7,000,000 to DSE)Bank and we will begin construction on your new vessel.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Head of Consulting
Douglas King

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Corpus13 - 09-10-2017

[Image: avatar_37852.jpg?dateline=1502071608]
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/Po5UuGx.gif?1[/img]Sender ID: Head of Logistics Department of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet Karen Mcintosh

Recipient ID: John White

Encryption: Military encryption technology "Lockdown"

Encryption level: High

Topic:Special order

Good day to you, mister King.
[Image: 6jpBFAl.png]
Credits were sent.
Karen Mcintosh
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Quanty~ - 09-15-2017

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT: Special order
TO: Karen Mcintosh

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

We apologize for the delay in completing your order. We had some technical problems, however, we already sent a person who will collect the materials. As I understand it, you are going to build a base. I want to let you know that you can rely on our company to support this complex process. We possess the most technologically advanced equipment for this kind of activity.

Sincerely,
Engineer
Alexandra Winter

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Quanty~ - 09-27-2017

Baltimore Shipyard
SUBJECT: Special order
TO: Karen Mcintosh

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

We would like to inform you that your contract was executed. The ship you ordered with all the necessary equipment and materials was delivered to the place indicated by you. Our engineers did their work perfectly, besides our partners and contractors did not disappoint us and delivered the materials exactly by the deadline. We have already sent you the data for the electronic lock matrix of the ship to your fleet account. Send credits to DSE)C-5M.SuperGalaxy account.

In addition, I would like to say once again that we are always happy to help the military forces, and our installations produce the best materials and equipment. If you need something else, I personally lead the project and make sure that everything is done by the deadline.

I hope to work with you again.

Sincerely,
Engineer
Alexandra Winter

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Quanty~ - 10-01-2017

You have (1) unread message from DSE

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - Corpus13 - 10-05-2017

[Image: Qg3M4p6.png]
Re-directing transmission to admiral Michael Blackburn.

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 10-05-2017

Opening transmission... Transmission opened!
[Image: GSeNf9BLgNk.jpg]

Sender ID: Michael Blackburn - Admiral of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet.
Recipient ID: Deep Space Engineering High Command.
Location: Liberty Siege Cruiser "Hampshire" - Houston planet. Texas system.
Subject: About cash.
Priority: Medium.
Encryption: Medium.

Description:

Good day!

The money has been transferred to your account taking into account the cost of your services:

[Image: ArKLINIYlQA.jpg]

I look forward to further cooperation!

Blackburn out. End of transmission.

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 10-21-2017

Opening transmission... Transmission opened!
[Image: GSeNf9BLgNk.jpg]

Sender ID: Michael Blackburn - Admiral of 6th Liberty Navy Fleet.
Recipient ID: Deep Space Engineering High Command.
Location: Liberty Siege Cruiser "Hampshire" - Unknown system.
Subject: New construction-ship.
Priority: Medium.
Encryption: Medium.

Good day again!

We had a failure in the construction of a station in the orbit of the planet Los Angeles. I would like to re-request your services for the construction-ship. If you can give us such a ship, then I would like to hear your answer as soon as possible!

Yes, and more. I have one suggestion. I am planning a very important project for the future. I think you'll like this kind of work. But now I want to ask the government if it's worth restoring...

Blackburn out. End of transmission!

RE: To: Deep Space Engineering (DSE|) <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 10-22-2017

[[Increase transmission]]