Discovery Gaming Community
Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung (/showthread.php?tid=153540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Die Weiße Rose - 09-11-2017

[Image: xRenhnC.png]
Die Weiße Rose Logistikabteilung

Attention.

Alle Aktivisten are advised to strictly follow this document to be aware of the logistical situations of the Weiße Rose Widerstand. Our logistical situations demand something to be done by the Oberkommando. Although our allies are keeping us supplied, having a safe way to make sure that the movement can continue its efforts in situations where our allies cannot help us anymore is important. Therefore, all logistical operations or supply routes will be documented here to ensure that everyone takes part in keeping us prepared for the worst. Accessing this database will give you insight on our shared ships that are able to be used by everyone and should be used by as many Aktivisten as possible as often as possible. Please do not change any loadouts regarding the ship and try not to damage them harder than we can repair, or the supplies will go down for that. Moreover, you will find this centre useful for requesting things that are out of our usual arm's reach. If you wish to obtain an unusual ship or item, you will know what to do below.

The Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee has put up a very accurate guide about the available ships to the Bundschuh, you can find it here.

Usage.

Reporting important deliveries.

Any delivery of an important commodity, be it for the construction of a ship, for possible research, future destruction or similar has to be reported as fast as possible to grant that the commodity can either be (re)purposed for the group or destroyed to prevent any future damage. Keeping supplies that can be beneficial for the movement for oneself is considered an attempt to harm the movement and will be treated individually.

Requesting restricted technology.

The usage of any technology causing the powercore to be reduced to 90% efficiency requires the attention of the Quartiermeister. While the 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter is being produced in currently small stocks on Geneva which we aim to extend, it would be beneficial to have a notice about an Aktivist willing to fly one of these. The best would be to obtain the materials needed for the construction of such a ship by oneself. Other ships like the 042D "Bastet" The Order Heavy Fighter, the TR4c-T0R "Sichel" LWB Very Heavy Fighter or similar should be requested here as well, the same restrictions are in effect.

Requesting restricted items.

Nomadic materials, Cardamine (not permitted for the private use) or any similar highly restricted or generally dangerous items have to be requested and approved prior to their storage on any Bundschuh facility, we don't want to risk the lives of our Kameraden. This will be most useful for researchers who wish to examine materials generally not available for us.

Available transport ships.

[Image: XoWoRob.png]
Widerstandstransporter "Zuflucht" - TTR-1130 Series Pilgrim Liner

History.

The "Zuflucht" is a Pilgrim Liner used during the Rheinland-Liberty war to rescue civilians from as many places across Rheinland as possible. It was mainly flown to Planet Hamburg, where the Liberty Navy launched many attacks, causing a lot of sorrow and destruction. Thousands of civilians were brought to Bundschuh bases for shelter until the war was over. This move turned out to be so successful due to it bringing many new activists to the movement. Those who did not join the Bundschuh, however, were brought back to their home after the war was over. Without war, the transport was mostly used for transporting purposes and only played a small role in housing civilians. With the recent threats of the nebula in the Munich system, the ship was reused as a refuge again, currently housing about 500 people which will rise in the future while the living quarters are being upgraded again. Additional to that, the ship serves as a small mobile factory, being able to produce a small number of ships if needed, which is only for emergencies, though. The drydock for this purpose is mostly in service as a docking bay if no ship is being produced.

Purpose.

- Civilian refuge
- Mobile ship production facility
- Mobile headquarters

Ship statistics.

Armor: 450.000 Basic resistance index
Turret availability: 11 Turrets
Additional equipment: 1 Cruise Disruptor
Shield Batteries/Nanobots: 700/700
Powercore: 90.000 u
Cargo capacitiy (non-human): Currently 2950 tons of cargo
Persons on board: 510 people

[Image: SQjwaU9.png]
Widerstandstransporter "Versorgung" - Z-8550 "Pitbull" Pirate Train

History.

The "Versorgung" is a Pirate train of the Z-8550 class, built to haul massive amounts of cargo. The "Versorgung" was built on Bielefeld in 820 A.S. as a supportive logistic vessel, which was claimed by the Weiße Rose due to its nearly non-existent usage for some reason. Despite its usual usage the ship already experienced a lot of attacks, which left it heavily damaged for some months already. Currently it is one of two existing "Pitbull"-classes available to the Weiße Rose.

Purpose.

- Transport

Ship statistics.

Armor: 412500 Basic resistance index
Turret availability: 7 Turrets
Additional equipment: None
Shield Batteries/Nanobots: 450/450
Powercore: 50.000 u
Cargo capacitiy (non-human): Currently 4300 tons of cargo
Persons on board: 10

[Image: RhXv1VJ.png]
Widerstandstransporter "Goethe" - Z-8550 "Pitbull" Pirate Train

History.

The "Goethe" is the second pirate train of the Weiße Rose. It was once a ship of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee until a heavy Unioner attack damaged the ship so much that it remained a wreck in the hands of the Junkers who couldn't operate on the ship due to its defense mechanisms. Aktivist Albert Weis was able to re-activate the disfunctional life support on it and brought the ship to Weiße Rose. Its purpose the same as the "Versorgung". To haul supplies and cargo.

Purpose.

- Transport

Ship statistics.

Armor: 412500 Basic resistance index
Turret availability: 7 Turrets
Shield Batteries/Nanobots: 450/450
Powercore: 50.000 u
Cargo capacitiy (non-human): Currently 4300 tons of cargo
Persons on board: 10

[Image: xdhtrDA.png]
Widerstandstransporter "Hammersee" -RT-41-PFT "Uruz" Rheinland Container Transport

History.

The "Hammersee" is the second biggest transport of the Weiße Rose, as well as the youngest being added to the Weiße Rose's logistic fleet. The ship itself was in the hands of Synth Foods and the Aktivist Karl Richtofer. It was mostly used for hauling supplies around Rheinland but fell in the hands of the LWB after Richtofer had to flee from Synth Foods due to a revenge murdering of two of their employees. As he felt like not being able to represent the LWB anymore and instead joined the Weiße Rose, he took the transport with him.

Purpose.

- Transport

Ship statistics.

Armor: 504000 Basic resistance index
Turret availability: 12 Turrets
Shield Batteries/Nanobots: 500/500
Powercore: 90.000 u
Cargo capacitiy (non-human): Currently 3585 tons of cargo
Persons on board: 15

[Image: 5yrhkQM.png]
Widerstandstransporter "Malteser" - Series YX "Dromedary" Border Worlds Freighter

History.

The "Malteser", the only Dromedary-class of the Weiße Rose, is a small transport that was built in 822 A.S. Its use has been consistent eversince, due to its compact size, it is the only ship that the Weiße Rose can use to transport refugees from Nuremberg planetside into space where they are being taken into shelter by the "Zuflucht". Apart from that it also is the only propaganda vessel that the Weiße Rose has to offer, since a bigger ship would look intriguing.

Purpose.

- Support transport
- Refugee transport for the "Zuflucht"

Ship statistics.

Armor: 47000 Basic resistance index
Turret availability: 3 guns and 5 turrets
Additional equipment: 1 Mine, 1 Countermeasure, 1 Cruise Disruptor
Shield Batteries/Nanobots: 95/95
Powercore: 30.000 u
Cargo capacitiy (non-human): Currently 650 (65 tons) of cargo
Persons on board: 1

Common trade routes.

Blood Diamonds and Pharmaceuticals.

Our Hessen allies let us make profit out of their Blood Diamonds in exchange for needed medication which they cannot get in a legal way. Buy Blood Diamonds from Freital Base in Omega-11 and sell them on Planet Denver in Colorado, you can buy Pharmaceuticals from there and bring them back to Omega-11.

Fertilizers and Deuterium.

Gran Canaria offers cheap Deuterium needed for our H-Fuel program, bring Fertilizers to Gran Canaria and buy Deuterium in exchange which you can sell on Bruchsal again. Support our Parteiprogramm!

Side Arms, Kyushu Rice and Kemwer Munitions.

The Dragons need every weapon they can have for their efforts in Nagano. Ship as many Side Arms to Kyoto, Chugoku, as you can and export their rice to Akabat in Omicron Mu to raise the food storage on Akabat. The Order gives us their highly valuable Kemwer Arms in return, needed on Bruchsal.

Requestable ships in stock.

7 72-ARKM-G27 "Phantom" Rheinland Light Fighter
10 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighters
8 140-ARKM-N58 "Bergelmir" Rheinland Bombers
0 Rheinland "Oder" Gunboats
3 O50A "Onuris" Order Light Fighters
3 042D "Bastet" The Order Heavy Fighters
3 015A "Nephthys" The Order Very Heavy Fighters
0 "Hathor" Order Gunboats
5 RH-GM17 "Loki" Red Hessian Heavy Fighters
5 RH-GM40 "Odin" Red Hessian Very Heavy Fighters
4 RH-GM82 "Thor" Red Hessian Bombers
2 RH-GM110 "Heimdall" Red Hessian Gunships
12 TR4c-T0R "Sichel" LWB Very Heavy Fighters
9 R4c-T1R "Sense" LWB Bombers

Logistical operations.

Templates.

Logistic notifications

Code:
[font=courier][color=#1b6d67][indent][size=medium][font=Courier][color=#FFFFFF]Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835[/color][/font][/size][hr]
[indent][img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/FORyfDi.png[/img][size=small][font=Courier][color=#FFFFFF]Empfänger:[/color] [color=#1b6d67]Logistikbateilung[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Absender:[/color] [color=#1b6d67]Rank Firstname Lastname[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Origin:[/color] [color=#1b6d67]Transmission Origin[/color]
[/font][/size][hr]

[color=#FFFFFF][align=right][size=small][font=Courier]Report DD-MM-YYY[/font][/size][/align][/color]
[align=justify][pi amount=6][font=Limerick-Serial, Century Gothic]Introduction,

[indent][color=#FFFFFF]Short summary of what you delivered.[/color][/indent][/font][/align][/pi]

[indent][hr]
Operation: [color=#FFFFFF]Name of the operation you delivered for[/color]

[color=#1b6d67]Commanding Officer:[/color] Rank [color=#FFFFFF]Firstname Lastname[/color] - Shipname (Ship Type)

[color=#1b6d67]Friendly Forces:[/color]

[indent][color=#1b6d67]•[/color] Rank [color=#FFFFFF]Firstname Lastname[/color] - Shipname (Ship Type)

[color=#1b6d67]•[/color] Rank [color=#FFFFFF]Firstname Lastname[/color] - Shipname (Ship Type)[/indent]

[color=#1b6d67]Notable Encounters:[/color]

[indent][color=#1b6d67]•[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Name/Ship Transponder[/color] - [color=#00FF00]Friendly[/color]/[color=#FFFF00]Neutral[/color]/[color=#FF0000]Hostile[/color]
[i]Brief summary of encounter.[/i]

[color=#1b6d67]•[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]Name/Ship Transponder[/color] - [color=#00FF00]Friendly[/color]/[color=#FFFF00]Neutral[/color]/[color=#FF0000]Hostile[/color]
[i]Brief summary of encounter.[/i]

[align=right][url=Link to screenshot album, if available.][color=#FFFFFF][size=small][font=Courier]Images uploaded.[/font][/size][/color][/url][/align][/indent]
[hr][/indent]

[align=justify][font=Limerick-Serial, Century Gothic][color=#FFFFFF][indent]Additional message text. Detailed report.

Closing remarks.[/indent][/color][/font][/align][/indent][/indent]

[indent][hr][size=medium][font=Courier][color=#FFFFFF]End Message[/color][/font][/size][/indent][/font][/color]

Technology request

Code:
[font=courier][color=#1b6d67][indent][size=medium][font=Courier][color=#FFFFFF]Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835[/color][/font][/size][hr]
[indent][img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/FORyfDi.png[/img][size=small][font=Courier][color=#FFFFFF]Empfänger:[/color] [color=#1b6d67]Quartiermeister[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Absender:[/color] [color=#1b6d67]Rank Firstname Lastname[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]Origin:[/color] [color=#1b6d67]Transmission Origin[/color]
[/font][/size][hr][/indent]

[pi amount=25]Requested Technology[color=#FFFFFF]: [font=Limerick-Serial, Century Gothic]Ship/Weapon/Commodity[/font][/color]

Ship-/Weapon-/Commodity type[color=#FFFFFF]: [font=Limerick-Serial, Century Gothic]e.g. Wraith/Guns with 90% or less/e.g. Artifacts[/font][/color]

Amount[color=#FFFFFF]: [font=Limerick-Serial, Century Gothic]Amount[/font][/color]

Usage[color=#FFFFFF]: [font=Limerick-Serial, Century Gothic]e.g. Patrols, Combat, General usage[/font][/color]

Any requirements needed[color=#FFFFFF]: [font=Limerick-Serial, Century Gothic]e.g. need to contact a faction or similar[/font][/color][/pi]

[hr][size=medium][font=Courier][color=#FFFFFF]End Message[/color][/font][/size][/indent]

[/font][/color]

FÜR RHEINLAND!

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Querious - 10-28-2017

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
To: Communications Hub
Sender: Gefreiter Albert Weis
Origin: Bautzen Station

Report 28/10/824

Guten Nacht,

I delivered 4.270 Industrial Hardware to Bautzen Station.

We seem to already have a large supply of Industrial Hardware on Bruchsal. Apart from the 110K run to the Dresden Jump Hole, I encountered no possible dangers. Saalburg is not that big of a danger, unless it's the occasional time where they're not just trying to keep the station in one piece.

The situation on Bautzen is still dire, even with this shipment. Hopefully once we repair the station, we can focus our attention on the Battleship Altenburg.

Weis, Ende.

End Message.

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Querious - 10-29-2017

Report 29/10/824

Guten Tag,

Once again, there was no trouble getting to Bautzen. If it weren't for these constant Ion Storms, I could get the repair supplies there faster.

If any of you could help me out with this, it would be much appreciated.

Weis, Ende.

End Message.

Report 29/10/824

Guten Tag,

Operation: Neuaufbau

Commanding Officer: Gefreiter Albert Weis - WTS-Goethe (Pitbull)

Friendly Forces:

N/A

Notable Encounters:

N/A

This time around, I had to avoid Rheinweir patrols. While I was successful this time, should I get caught without backup, there will be very little chances of me escaping.

Bautzen is setting up its repair mechanisms as I send this, due to the large amount of hardware i've delivered. While the situation is not pleasant, there is hope that we can turn Bautzen into a formidable base in Southern Rheinland.

Weis, Ende.

End Message

Report 29/10/824

Guten Tag,

I delivered 2.190 Industrial Hardware to Bautzen Station, completing that part of the operation.

Friendly Forces:

N/A

Notable Encounters:

N/A

I encountered very little on the way to Bautzen. Once I got there, the crew quickly began work on the last of the machinery. I think we're doing some real good here.

Weis, Ende.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Zyliath - 10-29-2017

Sender: Gefreiter Karl Richtofer

Report 29/10/824

Guten Tag,

[indent]I delivered 3584 Hull Segments to Bautzen Station.

Commanding Officer: Gefreiter Karl Richtofer - WTS-Hammersee (Uruz)

Friendly Forces:

Gefreiter Albert Weis - DWR|WTS-Goethe (Pitbull)
Gefreiter Jessica Frostpfote - DWR|WTS-Versorgung (Pitbull)
Oberst Helena Wunderbring - DWR|WKB-Geschw.Scholl (Oder)
Quartiermeister Graf Viktor von Drachenfels - DWR|A-Von.Drachenfels (Wraith)

Notable Encounters:
Wilde.Kreuzritter - An infectee we met upon emerging from the Luneburg Jump Hole. It was swiftly taken down by herr von Drachenfels.
Wilde.Schattenjaeger - Another infectee drone we met in Luneburg. I managed to deal the crippling shot.

Delivery #2[/align]

The deliveries were a success, and now Bautzen has the necessary Hull Segments to further its rebuilding. A couple Wilde ships tried to stall us - and they were dealt with accordingly.

Für ein neues Rheinland!

Richtofer, Ende.

End Message.

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Querious - 11-04-2017

Origin: Diamant Station, Omega-47

Report 04/11/824

Guten Tag,

I delivered 4.235 Industrial Hardware to Diamant Station.

Operation: Weitreichender Herrscher

Friendly Forces:

N/A

Notable Encounters:

N/A

I delivered the first of the materials needed to build the "Vidar" Cruiser. Apparently this station houses a number of Uncut Diamonds that could be transported to Manhattan for a good price.

Weis, Ende.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Shelco - 11-05-2017

To: Logistikabteilung
Sender: Aktivist Klaus Flossbach
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt system, Bruchsal base

Report 05.11.824 A.S.

Guten Tag, Aktivisten

just as demanded, the Widerstandstransporter Versorgung delivered 4235 units of Industrial Hardware to Diamant Station in Omega-47. No problems occured during the flight.

Commanding Officer: Aktivist Klaus Flossbach - DWR|WTS-Versorgung (Pitbull)

I wish everyone a blessed night.

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Zyliath - 11-05-2017

Sender: Gefreiter Karl Richtofer
Origin: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt, Rheinland

Report 05-11-824 A.S.

Guten Tag,

I delivered 4235 more units of Industrial Hardware to Diamant Station in regards to Operation 'Weitreichender Herrscher'.

Commanding Officer: Gefreiter Karl Richtofer - DWR|WTS-Versorgung (Pitbull)

Friendly Forces:

None.

Notable Encounters:

None.

As requested, the WTS Versorgung delivered 4235 units of Industrial Hardware to Diamant Station. No encounters during the flight.

Für ein neues Rheinland!

Richtofer, Ende.
[/indent]

End Message

RE: Die Weiße Rose - Logistikabteilung - Frostpfote - 11-05-2017

To: Quartiermeister
Sender: Gefreite Jessica Frostpfote
Origin: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt

Requested Technology: Ship/Weapon

Ship-/Weapon-/Commodity type:
90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith"
R7-n "Hornviper"
R4-n "Stealthblade"

Amount: One ship and two of each weapon.

Usage: Patrolling in Rheinland, Hunting down Unioners and Marineschiffe.

Any requirements needed: None.

End Message