Discovery Gaming Community
Player Sanctioned: Ranger.Silvercloak - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Sanctioned: Ranger.Silvercloak (/showthread.php?tid=153564)

Pages: 1 2

Player Sanctioned: Ranger.Silvercloak - Clavius - 09-12-2017

Ranger.Silvercloak has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players

Consequences: Guns lost.

You should consider refraining from harassing/insulting other players. If you are mad about something, step away from the computer.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Sanctioned: Ranger.Silvercloak - Baphomet - 09-14-2017

Dude, i didnt do anything of the sort
show me, please, this is dumb revenge from i know who
And its totally unfair
is this waht you mean by " Respact your authority"
cuz this is not the way my friend

EVIDANCE PLEASE

RE: Player Sanctioned: Ranger.Silvercloak - St.Denis - 09-14-2017

Evidence sent

Life is unfair. You broke the Rules, you got punished.

RE: Player Sanctioned: Ranger.Silvercloak - Baphomet - 09-14-2017

From what you have shown me, all i said to the guy is that he is a lolwut, which he is, because he contacted me first and was braging how him and his bomber friend killed me no problem, while bomber CD'ed me and this mo fo cruised up to me and then he killed me

And without a warning or anything else, you decide to remopve my guns???
This is admin justice???
Players that do far worse, get warnings, while im a stand up dude, who helps other peeps, and because you have a connection to him you decide that removing guns is better than a warning

Hold on im not finished: I want all to see the admin justice

Evidance one:

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153562

A player WARNED for insulting and harrasing because he got killed

Number 2:

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153561

A player WARNED for shooting people in conn, for like the ZILIONTH time

Number 3:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153344

Player WARNED for insulting harrasing and trolling other people
a player who's been in game a LOT lobger than me

Number 4:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153357

A player WARNED for saying out loud he is willing to terrorize other players

Need i go on,????
Or is admin justice clear to all reading???
I get my guns removed for one word
ONE
and people get away with a lot harsher things, may i ask you why, and if there is a bit of decency left in you, you will restore my loadout and myabe, just maybe you will be on the path of justice. Which btw you so eagerly aplaud and want
So be just now, since MY evidance proves otherwise at the moment

NO harm intent, just the thing you like the most, FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Also not to be unfair, i want al to see

[05.09.2017 16:41:44] Suivant.Quinte.Royale: // Well it's a war, chill out
[05.09.2017 16:43:54] Ranger.Silvercloak: // srsly LMAO????? with a bomber CD'in me while you cruise up close, get some balls and then talk, lolwut
[05.09.2017 16:47:25] Ranger.Silvercloak: // care to test that theory lolwut??
[05.09.2017 16:53:20] Ranger.Silvercloak: // geezas, you are a lolwut
[05.09.2017 16:53:28] Ranger.Silvercloak: // have a nice day lolwut

This is why i got my guns removed, for sying this to a player who ALWAYS butcloaks people and then brags about his strength, whil he has his friends ganking together - whats the proper word for this person?????????????

RE: Player Sanctioned: Ranger.Silvercloak - St.Denis - 09-15-2017

(09-14-2017, 10:31 PM)Edison Trent Wrote: From what you have shown me, all i said to the guy is that he is a lolwut, which he is, because he contacted me first and was braging how him and his bomber friend killed me no problem, while bomber CD'ed me and this mo fo cruised up to me and then he killed me

And without a warning or anything else, you decide to remopve my guns???
This is admin justice???
You used the 1 word, but four times, over a space of 9 minutes 32 seconds. This then comes down to:
Quote:1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players
You therefore, obviously broke the Rules and were punished.

Quote:Players that do far worse, get warnings, while im a stand up dude, who helps other peeps, and because you have a connection to him you decide that removing guns is better than a warning
When we are looking at the evidence we have no idea who the Offender is, unless his Ship(s) are constantly appearing in front of us. I have absolutely no connection to the Reporting Person and when I give my appraisal on the Violation report, it has absolutely no bearing on the evidence being presented

Quote:Hold on im not finished: I want all to see the admin justice

Evidance one:

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153562

A player WARNED for insulting and harrasing because he got killed

Number 2:

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153561

A player WARNED for shooting people in conn, for like the ZILIONTH time

Number 3:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153344

Player WARNED for insulting harrasing and trolling other people
a player who's been in game a LOT lobger than me

Number 4:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153357

A player WARNED for saying out loud he is willing to terrorize other players
You have no idea, other than what Offence is posted, what these people said/did not say, so therefore have no idea of why they received the sentence they did. We do take in to consideration that they appear to be new on the Server, what they say and the frequency of it.
Your offence was over a long period and therefore not a 'one word' expression of anger.

Quote:Need i go on,????
Or is admin justice clear to all reading???
I get my guns removed for one word
ONE
and people get away with a lot harsher things, may i ask you why, and if there is a bit of decency left in you, you will restore my loadout and myabe, just maybe you will be on the path of justice. Which btw you so eagerly aplaud and want
So be just now, since MY evidance proves otherwise at the moment

NO harm intent, just the thing you like the most, FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I have explained the '1 word' reasoning for your punishment, above. Your sentence will not be changed. Justice has been served and your 'evidence' hasn't proved anything because you do not have all the facts to hand and therefore basing your argument on half truths

Quote:P.S. Also not to be unfair, i want al to see

[05.09.2017 16:41:44] Suivant.Quinte.Royale: // Well it's a war, chill out
[05.09.2017 16:43:54] Ranger.Silvercloak: // srsly LMAO????? with a bomber CD'in me while you cruise up close, get some balls and then talk, lolwut
[05.09.2017 16:47:25] Ranger.Silvercloak: // care to test that theory lolwut??
[05.09.2017 16:53:20] Ranger.Silvercloak: // geezas, you are a lolwut
[05.09.2017 16:53:28] Ranger.Silvercloak: // have a nice day lolwut
I have highlight the start and stop times of your 'harassment.

Quote:This is why i got my guns removed, for sying this to a player who ALWAYS butcloaks people and then brags about his strength, whil he has his friends ganking together - whats the proper word for this person?????????????
Is this against the rules?

If you believe someone is breaking the Rules, you are quite at liberty to post a Violation Report. If they are 'playing' within the Rules of the Game,
accept what happens and move on without resorting to 'harassing' the other Player because you have lost your temper.

RE: Player Sanctioned: Ranger.Silvercloak - Baphomet - 09-15-2017

Ok, sou claim you are not biast???
And you also claim that it is the matter of severity and time spent in game??
Let us continue then.

I've stood for injustice for almost 36 years now and battled it on so many ocassions, finding myself with my tail between my legs almost every time. Well no more.
Im not fighting you over 9 stupid primary guns and one Light Mortar, im fighting you over your principle of biast and unjust decision making thats been going on long enough.

You respect evidance and proof as far as i figured. Good. Thats fair and honest, i like that part. Now on to some more evidance of your " fairness" .

[Image: ODVAFcx.jpg]

Note please: If you bypass the swear filter!!!!
So bypassing a swear filter would be lik: " F.... your mother" or " you @sshole" or " mother fukker " - and this is a reason for a worning.
But saying lolwut is sanction material??????
Congrats, you obviously have sense about severity of insulting. This is proof that this player was MORE insulting than i ever was. He got warned.

[Image: UvAi6Wb.jpg]

Here is the proof that this player has been in game longer than me, just so you dont say " We evaluate the players time in game.....blah blah blah ""

Joined August 2016, deffinatly knows what happens when you insult or harras someone. But he gats a warning an i get a sanction????

Lets move on:

[Image: qIozarU.jpg]

Note: ,or excesive swearing/insulting
Now what does a word EXCESIVE means to you??
Excesive is somethin along the lines of: " you dumb mother fuc..., fuck... retard idiot, stupid cocksuc..., f your mther, brother, sister and father...... "
Its when you cant finish a sentance without 37 swear(cursing) words.
Thats what the word EXCESIVE means.
He gets a warning, i get a sanction???

[Image: k4Y7gzU.jpg]

Evidance of time in game: 3 years.
3 BLOODY YEARS!!!!!
so a warning is " you didnt know, so we are gonna give you a warning"

Bravo, my admin friends.

Next one:

[Image: nXhSebD.jpg]

Note: You seem to know the rule!!
So ok, he knows the rule, he obviously knew he was going to brake it, and he got bastilled.
no guns removal, nothing, just bastilled.
Let me ask you this. Why wasnt i bastilled???
So i can make a post with 2 short sentances " Im so sorry. Wont happen again"
And thats it, this is all that is needed, 2 lousy sentances that contain the word " sorry "

Great job !!! Wink

[Image: tbuAv26.jpg]

Also a player with more time in game than me. He gets bastiled and relesed after 2 sentances, and i get sanctioned???
Also this player is renown for attacking players in conn without permission, and if everyone wrote a report on him for every mishap, your report section would have to be purged every single day because you wouldnt have enough space for other reports.

Now a little explanantion: St.Dennis, you say " Justice has been served and it will neot be remanded "
You reminded me a bit on those folks in the old age where they burned witches on a stack for having a mole on the wrong body part.
Justice has been served???? Seriously???
Why wasnt justice served in the above mentioned players cases???

You try to insert your authority, with unjust decisions, since most of this server population knows me as a decent guy who helps out and reaches out with advices and guidance, for the new players as for the not so new ones.

Lets get one thing straight, your decisions concerning the players i mentioned.
Your in those cases was in fact CORRECT!!
This is warning material and not a sanction one, and i personaly have nothing against those people i mentioned. I think they are good people who fight their own demons in RL, just as we all do. So they snap on ocassion, dont we all.
You ware right to WARN them.

Then why wasnt I treated the same????

You claim to be fair, but your actions beg to differ. I will emphasize again, its not about the 5 milion credits i would have had to spend on new guns, it is about your sentencing that is obviously guided by your current state of mood.

And that is unfair, not just to me, but others as well.
Now im not attacking you or anything, i just want justice, treat me like you've treated those people. Then you will show your true compasion and authority, becuase no one will respect you out of fear of ban or sanction. The comunity will respect you for trating everyone the same.
Im not saying you should be perfect, since that goal is impossibe, and so many men and women have tryied to achieve it, and failed.

All im asking you is to remedy YOUR OWN mistake in my case and return my guns out of principle, since principle is the only thing that got hurt in this matter

Thank you!!!

(09-15-2017, 11:36 AM)Edison Trent Wrote: Ok, sou claim you are not biast???
I don't know you from Adam, in the same way that I don't know the Reporting Person. So, please explain in what way I am biased?

Quote:And you also claim that it is the matter of severity and time spent in game??
Yes, that is, as I have already said, taken in to consideration

Quote:Let us continue then.

I've stood for injustice for almost 36 years now and battled it on so many ocassions, finding myself with my tail between my legs almost every time. Well no more.
Unfairness is a matter of perception, what seems fair to one, doesn't necessarily seem fair to another. People are very good at shouting 'unfair' when it involves them, but not when it affects others. Not knowing all the 'facts' sometimes makes things 'look' unfair.

Quote:Im not fighting you over 9 stupid primary guns and one Light Mortar, im fighting you over your principle of biast and unjust decision making thats been going on long enough.
You are, in fact, fighting over the guns you lost because that was the punishment your received for breaking the Rules. If you hadn't lost these, you would not be complaining

Quote:You respect evidance and proof as far as i figured. Good. Thats fair and honest, i like that part. Now on to some more evidance of your " fairness" .
This, once again, is your perception without knowing the full facts and taking a general consensus of a Group of people. I suppose you are suggesting that those that looked at your Violation are all biased against you? I have already told you, we don't know who you are (most of the time) when we comment on the Violation Reports.

Quote:
[Image: ODVAFcx.jpg]

Note please: If you bypass the swear filter!!!!
So bypassing a swear filter would be lik: " F.... your mother" or " you @sshole" or " mother fukker " - and this is a reason for a worning.
But saying lolwut is sanction material??????
Congrats, you obviously have sense about severity of insulting. This is proof that this player was MORE insulting than i ever was. He got warned.
Do you know what was said? NO? Therefore you are basing your information on one line that was quoted ie. If you bypass the swear filter again, it will lead to more serious consequences.

Quote:
[Image: UvAi6Wb.jpg]

Here is the proof that this player has been in game longer than me, just so you dont say " We evaluate the players time in game.....blah blah blah ""

Joined August 2016, deffinatly knows what happens when you insult or harras someone. But he gats a warning an i get a sanction????

Lets move on:
So, this Player has been here longer than you. But you still don't know what was said and therefore the severity of the offence.

[quote}
[Image: qIozarU.jpg]

Note: ,or excesive swearing/insulting
Now what does a word EXCESIVE means to you??
Excesive is somethin along the lines of: " you dumb mother fuc..., *****... flower idiot, stupid cocksuc..., f your mther, brother, sister and father...... "
Its when you cant finish a sentance without 37 swear(cursing) words.
Thats what the word EXCESIVE means.
He gets a warning, i get a sanction???[/quote]

[Image: k4Y7gzU.jpg]
In the interest of not repeating myself, see my previous answers.

Quote: exceeding a normal, usual, reasonable, or proper limit
At the end of the day, it comes down to a matter of each person's perception on what counts as 'excessive'. I would personally say that 37 swear words is way beyond 'excessive', but obviously you have decided that 37 counts as excessive. We can agree to disagree, on this point.

Quote:Evidance of time in game: 3 years.
3 BLOODY YEARS!!!!!
so a warning is " you didnt know, so we are gonna give you a warning"

Bravo, my admin friends.
At the time I looked at the offending Ship, he had only recently been in Game (about two weeks). His Ships had all been recently made and there was no suggestion that he had been around before. I will repeat myself in this case "We generally have no idea who the Offending person is, unless his Ship(s) keep appearing in front of us". Until he posted his response, we had no idea who he was. Just because someone joined the Forums in 2014, doesn't make him a 'Vet'. He may have joined and then promptly left and only recently come back. We do not possess 'Crystal Balls'.

Quote:Next one:

[Image: nXhSebD.jpg]

Note: You seem to know the rule!!
So ok, he knows the rule, he obviously knew he was going to brake it, and he got bastilled.
no guns removal, nothing, just bastilled.
Let me ask you this. Why wasnt i bastilled???
So i can make a post with 2 short sentances " Im so sorry. Wont happen again"
And thats it, this is all that is needed, 2 lousy sentances that contain the word " sorry "

Great job !!! Wink

[Image: tbuAv26.jpg]

Also a player with more time in game than me. He gets bastiled and relesed after 2 sentances, and i get sanctioned???
Life is unfair. The particular Admin that dealt with that Sanction, decided it warranted a warning. Sorry, you will need to speak to that particular Admin for his explanation.

Quote:Also this player is renown for attacking players in conn without permission, and if everyone wrote a report on him for every mishap, your report section would have to be purged every single day because you wouldnt have enough space for other reports.
Well, once again, I will repeat myself, "We do not have Crystal Balls". You have the capability of reporting Offences. If you don't then there is nothing we can do about it, unless we happen to be around when it happens. If this person is Reported, again, for this Offence,
then his punishment will be harsher. But until someone reports it, he gets away with it.

Quote:Now a little explanantion: St.Dennis, you say " Justice has been served and it will neot be remanded "
You reminded me a bit on those folks in the old age where they burned witches on a stack for having a mole on the wrong body part.
Justice has been served???? Seriously???
Why wasnt justice served in the above mentioned players cases???
It is St.Denis. Justice was served in all the above cases, but not to your 'perceived' satisfaction. You have based your 'judgement' on little or no actual information. To use your analogy, you have based your 'justice' on hearsay and not any facts. From this, I would deem that you would be at the front of the mob, shouting "Burn the Witch".

Quote:You try to insert your authority, with unjust decisions, since most of this server population knows me as a decent guy who helps out and reaches out with advices and guidance, for the new players as for the not so new ones.
I have not tried to assert my 'Authority' with any 'unjust decisions'. None of the decisions have been done with any malicious intent. We did not known who you were when your Sanction was processed, so how could we been biased?

Quote:Lets get one thing straight, your decisions concerning the players i mentioned.
Your in those cases was in fact CORRECT!!
This is warning material and not a sanction one, and i personaly have nothing against those people i mentioned. I think they are good people who fight their own demons in RL, just as we all do. So they snap on ocassion, dont we all.
You ware right to WARN them.
I quite understand that people can snap and they may, at the time, say something they regret. In your case you carried on over 9 minutes 32 seconds. That isn't just snapping, that is just harassing someone. If you had, in this case, just called him a 'lolwut' once, then more than likely, we would have ignored it or issued a warning.

Quote:Then why wasnt I treated the same????

You claim to be fair, but your actions beg to differ. I will emphasize again, its not about the 5 milion credits i would have had to spend on new guns, it is about your sentencing that is obviously guided by your current state of mood.

And that is unfair, not just to me, but others as well.
Now im not attacking you or anything, i just want justice, treat me like you've treated those people. Then you will show your true compasion and authority, becuase no one will respect you out of fear of ban or sanction. The comunity will respect you for trating everyone the same.
Im not saying you should be perfect, since that goal is impossibe, and so many men and women have tryied to achieve it, and failed.

All im asking you is to remedy YOUR OWN mistake in my case and return my guns out of principle, since principle is the only thing that got hurt in this matter

Thank you!!!
You were treated, as you were, because of the reasons mentioned above. If you get 30 Judges to sentence the same person for an Offence, you will more than likely see 30 different sentences. It is a fact of life, that some people are harsher/more lenient than others. No malicious intent was done in your case.
As for the others, I have also tried to explain the reasoning behind what was their punishment. At the end of the day, more information was available to us, than to you.
You may still disagree with what was done, but that is your opinion.
This is about as fair as the System gets, unless we decide to vote on a punishment for every Sanction. If we did it this way, the process would be a lot slower than it is.

Please, for what it is worth, accept my word that 'bias' is not being used when we comment and process Sanctions. We try to be fair and yes we tend to be a bit more lenient to 'newer' Players.

I may accept yur words

Send me to Bastille with my guns restored, and then i will know i was treated fairly

And also i think you kow from my words i am a decent guy, calling someone lolwut 3 times over a 10 minute perion is hardly harrasing

Did you ever wonder why there is none of his lines in the report????

Anyway, please sand me to bastilles with my guns restored and then we can take it from there

This will be my last word on this subject.

1) If the person, in question, broke the Rules, then you were at perfect liberty to put in a Violation Report. You didn't.
2) We do not have the time, or inclination, to spend hours and hours going through the 1000s of lines, of information, produced each day, by the Server, looking for possible Rule breaks.
3) In your opinion, calling someone a 'lolwut' 4 times in 9.5 minutes is not harassment. Well, in the opinion of 5 other people (Admins/Mods) that dealt with your Offence, it was.
4) I have tried explaining the reasons behind why 'A' was punished one way and you were punished another. If you are not willing to accept that, then there is nothing more to be said.
5) You call yourself a 'decent guy' (that would be in your opinion), but in 3 of your Posts, in this Thread, you have appeared rather condescending and sarcastic.
6) You have been punished, with the loss of guns, and your punishment will stand, as is.
7) There is nothing to take anywhere.
8) I think I have been rather patient with you, and have tried to respond to you in a logical and respectful manner. If you decide to post further in this discussion, I will leave it to another Admin to respond to you.

Have a good day.

Sure lets just leave it as it is that, since i would need a drill to penetrate the thickness of your skull, to reach the understanding part

Thanx for your time Dennis, and i do also sincerely wish you a good day Wink