Discovery Gaming Community
The Lone Star Pub - Barrier Gate Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Lone Star Pub - Barrier Gate Station (/showthread.php?tid=153572)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Lone Star Pub - Barrier Gate Station - nOmnomnOm - 11-18-2017

"Well it really depends, but we need to make some appropriate room and adjustments for the 'live entertainment', right?" He smirks back a little, taking another sip. "A bit of a face-lift of the interior design would not hurt as well. It will at the very least have a bit of a change from the normal and act like a bit of eye candy. In the end, it all has to fit together."

Sunny thinks for a moment and then continues. "One more thing I'd have to point out ... those 'casts, they as much as lay one finger on those entertainers and I'll be ... eh.." He waves his hand as if to say 'whatever' and leans back in his seat. "We'll get to it when we get to it."

RE: The Lone Star Pub - Barrier Gate Station - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 11-22-2017

Blaine listened as they talked. He like what he was hearing. He was a former ground assault commando turned Freeport administrator, NOT an interior decorator. "I like what you're proposing so far."

"One more thing I'd have to point out ... those 'casts, they as much as lay one finger on those entertainers and I'll be ... eh.." He waves his hand as if to say 'whatever' and leans back in his seat. "We'll get to it when we get to it."
This was a concern. He tolerated Casts but as with weapons being checked at the Freeport door, the use of Cardamine on station was forbidden. Many would would shoot up before coming in and they were aggressive when they were just injected. Yes, this new environment could be a problem but it was a workable problem.
"Yes, we'll get to it but for now I think your people can be given an exception to the "checked weapons" rule if, say, they are security....on paper anyway." He was smirking and raised his eyebrows at the statement.

RE: The Lone Star Pub - Barrier Gate Station - nOmnomnOm - 11-26-2017

"Mm... that would be one solution. I have to admit, it can work quite well."

He drinks and finishes the bottle, placing it back on the table. "I think we have some solid ground to get started? I should come soon, or perhaps send someone to take a look around and get to know first hand how much work and renovation needs to be done." He smirks back. "And don't worry... we aren't interested in causing trouble if we get some security clearance. Business doesn't go well with trouble."

RE: The Lone Star Pub - Barrier Gate Station - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 11-26-2017

He gave a chuckle. "True. Business and trouble don't mix well but yes, I think we do have something to start with." He finished his beer and likewise, set the bottle on the counter before turning to Sunny and shaking his hand.
"We're both busy men," he stated, "you discuss this with your people and I will return to Freeport 6 and get my staff together. I will await a response from you and whoever you decide to send out. I look forward to the opportunity."

RE: The Lone Star Pub - Barrier Gate Station - nOmnomnOm - 11-26-2017

"Expect some kind of move and reply no later than a week. I'll bring it up on the next Club meeting with people to be able to discuss." Sunny nodded with a smile, shaking his hand back with a solid handshake as he got up.
"I assume you're heading back to the Freeport? Safe travels, then. I'll be heading back to Kepler. You are welcome to come visit us there to see how we at our own base entertain our guests." He smirks. "I'll send you our coordinates soon."

RE: The Lone Star Pub - Barrier Gate Station - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 11-26-2017

"Kepler," he said, "Haven't been there in awhile but I just might do that. Ames I'm assuming. Perhaps we can meet there once our two sides have had time to discuss things."
They finished their hand shake, "A week then. I look forward to it."
With that, Blaine picked up the bar tab, got himself together and headed for his ship.