Discovery Gaming Community
Unioner faction razed. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Unioner faction razed. (/showthread.php?tid=153597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Unioner faction razed. - Enkidu - 09-13-2017

I'm giving the Unioners a rebirth-by-fire. All members who haven't showcased an understanding, or a will, to participate in the RP environment have been thrown out. All members that have incited drama from other sources have been thrown out. Members that have been considerably inactive for a while have been thrown out.

People who want back in can PM me on skype or on the forum and tell me why they think Unioners are worth playing, what the faction is, if it's really interesting to them, or not. This includes non-members who are interested in something beyond logging for 1/ 2/ and continuous arguing in group chat, or over discord, with the other people they're ingame with. This is your chance to shape the faction and fix anything you're keen to change.

This is an open invitation for more RP invested people to come in and take wheels if they so demand. I'm trying to re-brand.

RE: Unioner faction razed. - Vendetta - 09-13-2017

Usually you handle these sort of things in private.

RE: Unioner faction razed. - Enkidu - 09-13-2017

(09-13-2017, 04:06 PM)Vendetta Wrote: Usually you handle these sort of things in private.

I'm of the opinion that Official faction business is the business of anybody. If this isn't the thread for you, don't read it.

RE: Unioner faction razed. - SnakThree - 09-13-2017

+respect from my side for such a drastic stunt.

(09-13-2017, 04:10 PM)SnakThree Wrote: +respect from my side for such a drastic stunt.

From you, that means something. Thanks. : 3

RE: Unioner faction razed. - Sombs - 09-13-2017

Judging by the forum activity, that means you have only three people left, including you?

(09-13-2017, 04:21 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Judging by the forum activity, that means you have only three people left, including you?

Yup, correct.

RE: Unioner faction razed. - Wesker - 09-13-2017

Dunno why you would boot your entire faction, 3 years ago you could have done it. Now the server pop is so limited you have to get with the times rather than uphold impossible standards. Not saying all your standards are impossible, but you have to be lenient.

Also you should stop RPing the Imperial wannabe Corsair supporters and RP the Hessian allies and come back into the fold ( :

RE: Unioner faction razed. - Durandal - 09-13-2017

Basically what Wesker said sans the self aggrandizing Hessian ego stroking. I don't see you recovering from this and the whole thing kind of boggles my mind.

Out of interest, is one the three people left the one we had to sanction for yelling PISSSSSSSSSSSSSS in full caps over system chat, amongst other, less savory things?

RE: Unioner faction razed. - Emperor Tekagi - 09-13-2017

(09-13-2017, 04:37 PM)Wesker Wrote: Dunno why you would boot your entire faction, 3 years ago you could have done it. Now the server pop is so limited you have to get with the times rather than uphold impossible standards. Not saying all your standards are impossible, but you have to be lenient.

I can share this views. Our population is too limited to attempt a full restart in terms of members like this. It will be very hard to get out of this now, especially since (now that you made it public) it leaves UN| in both a bad and a good light. Wish you good luck getting new people but I doubt it will ever reach the old member count again.

And Tani, every faction has a minority of really active people, a part of semi-active people and a pretty large amount of almost fully inactive people simply because not all have the time, etc.
All factions I am and was in had between 4-8 members more than you ever see ingame on a regular basis, it's normal nowadays.

But I see your invitation for new RP focused blood as something positive. Can't say blaming your own 2ic which you left uninvolved with recent stuff for all of it is a nice thing tho.

Good luck building it up again.