Discovery Gaming Community
Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood (/showthread.php?tid=153609)

Pages: 1 2

Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - NoMe - 09-14-2017

Hi all,

How long does it take for a response in the player request subforum? One week, too short. Two weeks begin to feel good. Three weeks are starting to sound good. Four weeks sound like a lost demand, but five, I do not know how to name it, six, I wonder if I did not arrive on the other side of Mars.

Wink

NoMe

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - Shiki - 09-14-2017

hi nomi

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - SnakThree - 09-14-2017

I would prefer Hone to Nome

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - Cybertron - 09-14-2017

Take it as a Jely has no brains, see? No damage taken, endless life. You can wait.

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - St.Denis - 09-14-2017

Your answer has been sent.

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - Antonio - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:20 AM)SnakThree Wrote: I would prefer Hone to Nome

I wouldn't.

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - NoMe - 09-14-2017

thank you for nothing!

i'm not very surprised, truely it's not very fun for me! like it , i vaste quasi all of my time to supply a base useless seen the distance to supply it!

i don't know if you win something to annoy player, all the jumphole have moved, and this several time, i've already asked to make something to approach the goodies needed by the pob, it begin to use my patience to much. i'm not a dog who work for you for nothing. please do not delete this post. i have a bit the "impression" that you moke me easily and too muc easily!

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - SnakThree - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 09:10 AM)Antonio Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 06:20 AM)SnakThree Wrote: I would prefer Hone to Nome

I wouldn't.
We have too many POBs

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - sasapinjic - 09-14-2017

Strange, i never waited more than a Day for arministrators to respond to all my requests. I am just to lucky i guess.

RE: Admis flood or a 1/2 flood - NoMe - 09-14-2017

it's not all, you have almost destroyed all things i built, 1 base in an gaian system, 1 base in magellan due to an error from liberty force, i mean utc error.

the last thing destroyed has been my last fleet with 2 bank account in, i'm not very happy about it. i lost 2000 hours in your game, and it's like it i'm *remerciƩ*

the cheating who has accused me, was just on 28000 ore, all the time passed to mount all and trying to make something with others, was not cheating.

it is easily understandable that 20 minutes for 5000 RA is too much long to be playable as an agreable game!

i repeat please do not delete or hide the post,, i would like to have a serious discussion for one time.

in it, there is nothing against the rules i think, it's just a discussion!