Discovery Gaming Community
Dissapointed in Discovery - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Dissapointed in Discovery (/showthread.php?tid=153647)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dissapointed in Discovery - Dracarys - 09-15-2017

First of all this is best server i ever played, congre to admins developers and everyone but i can't understand one thing how can somebody come here and telling me you English S*** or get out here you C*** or something first of all i am not from country that speaks English i am from Serbia we speak Serbian language i am sold in English and i dont want someone to come here and talk me s*** and insulting me. I know you all thinking you are best player here come on dont get yourself funny nobody is perfect just dont insult other players because they dont know English, help them to fix that. Let me see you come here in Serbia or other country and somebody tell you get out of here you dont know Serbian or something like that, how you gona feel? sad?? yes, i dont feel sad i just feel dissapointed in some admins when you tell them that other insulting you they were like " I dont care about that why you here?" so that is admin?? just to say i will quit on Disco it is not place for me everybody dont have respect on people of other countrys. Sad good bye!!!!

RE: Dissapointed in Discovery - Sombs - 09-15-2017

Sad you made a bad experience, but this is a roleplay server and a basic understanding and ability to communicate reasonably are the requirements to play here. I think your english skills are enough to do so, although you might want to try and reread what you wrote and get it in order. And don't spam symbols. That's usually a good way to improve.

RE: Dissapointed in Discovery - Dracarys - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 06:14 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Sad you made a bad experience, but this is a roleplay server and a basic understanding and ability to communicate reasonably are the requirements to play here. I think your english skills are enough to do so, although you might want to try and reread what you wrote and get it in order. And don't spam symbols. That's usually a good way to improve.

Yes i understand, i try to improve my English still and you have guys here who have only B**** on keyboard to tell you that, and when i write it correct there is guys who come and say that is not right and so on.

RE: Dissapointed in Discovery - sasapinjic - 09-15-2017

I higly doubt some administrator callled you names, it was probably somone who try to imposee as one. It is strictly against server rules to pretend to be administors and treathen players and insulting them. Report him and he will be sanctioned.
As for enGriSh, yours seem good enough for game, i am Serbian to and my English is not to good to, but enough to play. If anyone has dare to tell me my English not good enough for server i tell them to stick they big nose to place sun dont shine!

(09-15-2017, 06:18 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: I higly doubt some administrator callled you names, it was probably somone who try to imposee as one. It is striktno against server rules to pretend to be administors and treathen players and insulting them. Report him and he will be sanctioned.
As for enGriSh, yours seem good enough for game, i am Serbian to and my English is not to good to, but enough to play. If anyone has dare to tell me my English not good enough for server i send them all cursed words i can think of in that moment.

Hello Sasa i know you from game, thanks for reply well Admins here dont care about players only when somebody send to sanction somebody then cares and other nothing i already send 10000X times when he insulting and nobody answer for that!

RE: Dissapointed in Discovery - Sombs - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 06:16 PM)Alex Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 06:14 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Sad you made a bad experience, but this is a roleplay server and a basic understanding and ability to communicate reasonably are the requirements to play here. I think your english skills are enough to do so, although you might want to try and reread what you wrote and get it in order. And don't spam symbols. That's usually a good way to improve.

Yes i understand, i try to improve my English still and you have guys here who have only B**** on keyboard to tell you that, and when i write it correct there is guys who come and say that is not right and so on.

Don't bother with them, then. When I started here 18 months ago, I struggled with easy english sentences but didn't give up. I play here for fun and interaction, not to please anyone else. As long as I don't violate rules or hurt someone by using loopholes, that is easy to have. Maybe calm down, play something else for a few days and then give it another shot. While I know too well the community has some special individuals, I know how pathetic some of them can be. Smile

RE: Dissapointed in Discovery - sasapinjic - 09-15-2017

They do have lot of work (team), so sometimes sanctions takes days or weeks to procesas, thats usuall, but when somone makes something like this, it WILL be sanctioned, be sure. Just ignore trollers and play your game. If there is emergency thats somone really bothers you so you cant play, seek moderator in shoutbox or contact console.

RE: Dissapointed in Discovery - SnakThree - 09-15-2017

You have to report rule breaches so admins can take action. Admins are not 24/7 watchdogs.

(09-15-2017, 06:24 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 06:16 PM)Alex Wrote:

Don't bother with them, then. When I started here 18 months ago, I struggled with easy english sentences but didn't give up. I play here for fun and interaction, not to please anyone else. As long as I don't violate rules or hurt someone by using loopholes, that is easy to have. Maybe calm down, play something else for a few days and then give it another shot. While I know too well the community has some special individuals, I know how pathetic some of them can be. Smile

Yea you right i can try that!!

(09-15-2017, 06:25 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: They do have lot of work, so sometimes sanctions takes days or weeks to procesa, thats usuall, but when somone makes something like this, it WILL be sanctioned, be sure. Just ignore trollers and play your game.

damn trollers xD