Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira || From: Gas Miners Guild - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira || From: Gas Miners Guild (/showthread.php?tid=153799)

To: Ageira || From: Gas Miners Guild - Quanty~ - 09-22-2017

Gas Miner Naha, Sigma-13 system
22.09.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: oepIl1q.png]

COMM ID: Hotaru Mori

Recipient ID: Ageira High Command

Encryption: GMG Encryption Alpha-3

Encryption level: HIGH

Konnichiwa,

My name is Hotaru Mori and I'm the guildmaster of Gas Miners Guild. I don't think that we were acquainted, since I took the leadership only recently. I know that we have almost no common business, but there are several points that I would like to discuss.
First of all, the most urgent issue for me now is the trading lanes in our area. I can not say when the last time the check was conducted, but, apparently, the time has come. You see, gas in the clouds has a direct impact on metals and electronic systems, I'm already silent about charged ionized storms, which are a frequent manifestation in our region and if lanes will be disabled we will incur financial losses. It is better to prevent the problem than fix it, right? We would be grateful if you could send one of your employees to check the lines and install spare parts. Of course, we will give him protection and the best apartments at any station owned by us. For now, we already booked the hotel room on Planet Miura. Additionally, we are ready to pay 20 000 000 S.C for your service. Sounds good, doesn't it? However, you are welcome to discuss this price.
Secondly, we would like to get information about opportunity to get light arms supplies from you. Can you please tell us about your product? Its pros? The price? I will discuss it with our security division supervisor and, if everything will be fine, we will make a large order of this product.
In addition to the opportunity to earn money, we also offer you to purchase a batch of hydrogen fuel at a special partner price, as well as helium and the isotope helium 3 for your own production. However, this is only a small favor on our part.
Sayonara and arigato.
Hotaru Mori
Guildmaster

To: Hotaru Mori - John White - 09-23-2017

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Hotaru Mori

Dear Ms. Mori,

Congratulations on your newly acquired position. We hope that your end of Sirius will prosper under new leadership.

While it is correct to say that it has been long time since our organisations conducted formal business, we cannot say that your domain has been forgotten. Regular shipments of both Docking Ring Parts as well as Jump Gate and Trade Lane Parts have been reaching storage and distribution points in Sigmas and Okinawa. As per our obligations to numerous clients the network is constantly inspected and maintained at optimal operational level. If you wish a more specialized inspection with in-depth analysis conducted it can certainly be arranged but usually that is a task for Deep Space Engineering as their corporation have assembled and conduct regular maintenance on Gates and Lanes.

In regards to the Light Arms, we offer a wide variety of firearms. Our newest product is Enforcer 3 which has been a major improvement over last generation. It has been tested by Liberty Navy and has received positive feedback. Sebastian Hart was one of the head engineers on this project and provided short description about it. "This tachyon-based personal weapon allows very precise fire on long range. Thanks to four cooling compressors and a strong power generator we were able to significantly lower rifle's recharge time and effectiveness in combat environment." Should you be interested in this specific merchandise, the standard price is 1.000 SC per weapon. In such case where you wish to order higher quantity, the price can of course be lowered to accommodate our client's needs.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira || From: Gas Miners Guild - Quanty~ - 10-06-2017

06.10.824 A.S.

Konnichiwa,

Forgive me for the long response, as you know, I had a lot of other duties and projects that couldn't be postponed.
Excuse me if I do not understand the subject, but the original design belongs to your company, while your partners are mainly engaged in production, maintenance and installation. In any case, I would like the engineers of your company to make a more thorough check, the more the price seems to be quite profitable. We value our partners and their interests.
As for the purchase of rifles, then you definitely have my interest. Of course, we will not buy single samples. We would like to immediately order a batch of 25,000 units. However, I would like to ask if you can give a 25% discount at the same time? Then the price will be 21 250 000 S.C, which is still quite profitable.
Sayonara and arigato.
Hotaru Mori
Guildmaster

To: Hotaru Mori - John White - 10-09-2017

Dear Ms. Mori,

It seems you mixed things up when it comes to responsibilities of each corporation. Ageira Technologies are manufacturing components for Jump Gates, Trade Lane and Docking Rings and storing them in our Whiteboxes™. Then, at least in the past, Universal Shipping was exclusive shipper of those parts, but these days, Ageira Innovations has taken over the majority of the deliveries to our clients. And finally Deep Space Engineering is responsible for the assembly and maintenance of these products.

Therefore, if you wish a thorough inspection and analysis done previously mentioned construction, you will have to contact Deep Space Engineering as it is their field of expertise and we are under obligation to delegate it. Ageira on the other hand can analyse, inspect and provide scientific report on nebulae, asteroid fields and dark matter clouds.

On the subject of Light Arms, 25% discount would set the price at 18.750.000 SC. I anticipate it is agreeable as it is less than your calculation. We have our smaller transports ready for the transportation of Enforcer 3 batches once destinations are provided for these products.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira || From: Gas Miners Guild - Quanty~ - 10-22-2017

22.10.824 A.S.

Konnichiwa,

I didn't do a mistake, but included in the cost of delivery. In any case, now it doesn't matter.
We were accused of tragedy, which was not done by our hands and if you even want to work with us, you will have to face hostility in your path.
I'm sorry to say this, but most likely, all will have to cancel this contract. We are still ready to pay money for these weapons, especially in such conditions, but I doubt that you will work with us.
Sayonara and arigato.
Hotaru Mori
Guildmaster

To: Hotaru Mori - John White - 11-08-2017

Dear Ms. Mori,

Let me be absolutely blunt.

Do you wish to order more Light Arms?

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,