Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=153826)

To: Ageira Innovations - Old Man Kijima - 09-23-2017

TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID:Ageira Innovations
SUBJECT: Unfortunate misunderstanding
SENDER CODENAME: Daimyo Kijima

I am reaching out to the Ageira Innovations Directors,

To apologize for the events that have unfolded over the past few weeks. For civilian traders, your pilots have shown honour when engaged in combat, something that we don't see here often in Kusari but it is also unnecessary. From combat reports I can see that Tears have engaged Ageira ships on multiple occasions across multiple systems, I hope you can understand that your vessels aren't combat targets of The Tears of Izanagi and that we would not engage, nor terrorise your pilots without solid reason to suspect that they are aiding our only true enemy Samura.

Most of the engagements that have happened have been caused by your pilots either refusing to stop to be cargo scanned or refusing to state their destinations. The most recent transgression between us was caused by a stray Supernova Antimatter round, a Tear bomber wing was enaged by a KNF bomber, this was a highly explosive fight with alot of munitions flying around in all directions... As you would expect from a bomber-bomber fight. Now, for some reason totally unknown to me, your convoy thought it wise to move in on the battle scene, instead of carrying their cargo to safety.

One of the transports moved so close to the conflict zone that they were shot and hit by the aforementioned round. This round took down the pilots shield but left the haul fully intact. It was at this moment the convoy commander decided that it would be wise for 3 transports to open "retaliating fire" on 4 bombers. This fire came to a surprise to the bomber wing who then changed targets to your transport vessels. Records show that 2 of 3 were destroyed and the 3rd was left unharmed as it began a tactical retreat towards Planet New Tokyo, at which point the Tears refocused the KNF Bomber. I hope you can agree that the whole ordeal could have been avoided if the convoy had have continued with their assigned objective instead of attempting to investigate a combat situation.

For clarity, I will provide a list of activities we don't support and their penalties:

Carrying contraband as detailed here or Cargo that can be proven without doubt to have come from or is going to a Samura owned Station or Planet. - cargo is to be jettisoned and destroyed if pilot refuses the vessel will be destroyed along with their haul. If the pilot complies they may carry on their journey without further penalty.

Refusing to stop or fleeing from a halt request. - Destruction

Engaging a Tear or allied ship. - Destruction

Should your pilots be doing anything else when we stop them they will have a pleasant encounter and a much safer journey. For example, If we stopped your convoy hauling docking ring parts and they complied to the cargo scans they wouldn't have even had to pay a fine. Ultimately, I would like to put an end to our conflict If you would like to meet to engage in diplomacy, this is something I would gladly do. If not which I would understand considering our reputation then I am happy to continue this discussion via long-range communications.

Kind Regards,
Daimyo Kijima.

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]

RE: To: Ageira Innovations - Old Man Kijima - 09-29-2017

SUBJECT: Retransmission

To: Daimyo Kijima - John White - 10-01-2017

[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Daimyo Kijima

Mr. Kijima,

Your organisation has on multiple occasions engaged our peaceful transports who safeguarding our clients confidentiality refused to confirm or deny the destination. This paint your terrorizing activities in clear-as-day light. If your pilots were truly concerned for the destination, they would not be so quick to jump the gun and would have attempted to further the discussion to appease to reasonable and sensible departure where neither losses time or face. However, your aggressive behavior when you fail to obtain information you want puts you on the same place as Lane Hackers. Overaggressive and overachieving pilots who act only to cause harm to civilian traffic.

We have not and will not divulge information on our cargo shipments to our clients even if it could save our ships from harm. We pride ourselves in excellent and professional conduct. Something your terrorists have little to no experience with it seems.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira Innovations - Old Man Kijima - 10-02-2017

SUBJECT: Unfortunate misunderstanding

Greetings, John White,

As explained in my previous communication your pilots have been engaged for failing to comply. It stands to reason that if your pilots won't tell my Tears where their destination is then they must be supplying our enemy. Many traders would attest to our operations within Kusari being non-hostile although I would like to extend the standard stop and search protocol to all Ageira vessels it seems you are unwilling to save the lives of your frankly insane anyway pilots. Your actions here and your pilot's inability to state their destination in space has done nothing but raise suspicions that you must be working with Samura. It is with that in mind and with a heavy heart that I must inform you that all Ageira transports will now be targeted by our patrols as a primary concern. For now, they will still be given the chance to stop and comply but my pilots will not wait too long for responses before engaging as you are now believed to be working directly with an enemy.

This conversation is over but please reach out again should you realise the mistake you have made here today.

Kindest regards
Daimyo Kijima.