Discovery Gaming Community
To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme (/showthread.php?tid=153880)

Pages: 1 2

To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Spectre - 09-25-2017

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: K4Wn585.png]

[Image: GYyeCXC.png]

[Communications ID: Général Frank Beauregard de Villiers d'Orléans
V.R. Revelation

[Recipient ID: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme
Le Conseil

[Subject: Asile

[Priority: Psi-Gamma - High
[Encryption: Iota-Kappa - Medium

Bonsoir, Général.

Allow me to introduce myself. Mon nom est Frank Beauregard de Villiers, Général for La Nouvelle Avant-Garde, a small sub-section of the Royal Navie. Recently, and honestly throughout the past few months, I've been bombarded with rumors and ideas that the Roi I've come to serve might perhaps be a puppet of the beings I've heard be coined 'Nomads'. While in truth, I was astonished that the idea was proposed, after hearing the truths of what these beings have done to our race, it has made me think.

Recently, and throughout the last few weeks, mon équipier et moi have been subject to regular incursions deep into enemy lines. How we've survived thus far is a blessing by the Lord himself, but each time we've been ordered it has been through the same chain, all the way up to the Roi's senior advisors. I am unsure of what is truly going on, but I fear the worst. This is where I pledge my request.

I ask for asylum. For myself, my crew and my vessel, et le Battleship Revelation. I fear that if we continue on our set path of following directive that the ship, my crew and myself, will all meet a tragic end at the hands of our enemies, or perhaps destitution of such that we are forced to serve those who will seek out the destruction of our race with no thought to ourselves. My crew and I are aware of what we put at stake, and each one of us agrees that should we continue, our efforts will be meaningless. At least through this, we will have some sort of choice, and perhaps we may be able to rid the Kingdom of the evil that will ruin it.

Veuillez, Général. I would not turn to you and yours if I was not entirely sure of the situation. It is my hope that my realization of the situation and our decision to amend it will bring a swift end to the desolate war caused by our afflicted Roi.

Je vous souhaite bonne chance.

Cordialement,
Général Frank Beauregard de Villiers d'Orléans

......Transmission Terminated]-----

RE: To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Spectre - 09-30-2017

Boosting Transmission
Re-Pinging Recipent

RE: To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Spectre - 10-07-2017

Boosting Transmission
Re-Pinging Recipent

RE: To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Spectre - 10-11-2017

Boosting Transmission
Re-Pinging Recipent

RE: To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Thyrzul - 10-17-2017

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Général Frank Beauregard de Villiers...<AV]|

Sujet: _________ Re: Asile

Transmission entrée...

Général d'Orléans,

Apologies for the late response, there is just barely any moment one can stop for a breath in these busy days. Je suis Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil, et I find the news you bring étrange et alarming. I understand your concerns, we in the Council aren't fighting against the Crown only to see the influence over the Royaume taken over by an alien menace, but sadly the colors you et your ment have been flying under make things a bit complicated.

Trust is something difficult to earn but is required for a full scale asylum to be granted. Processes required to make sure you or your men won't turn against us when you have the chance, like background checks et lie detection tests, make up a path which could easily take months if we are indeed talking about entire warship crews. The Council welcomes you should you wish to go along this path, et we are ready to provide partial asylum in the meanwhile.

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]

RE: To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Spectre - 10-18-2017

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: sJ6YR4x.png]

[Communications ID: Général Frank Beauregard de Villiers
V.R. Revelation

[Recipient ID: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme
Le Conseil

[Subject: RE: Asile

[Priority: Psi-Gamma - High
[Encryption: Iota-Kappa - Medium

Bonsoir, Général.

I'm thankful to you for your response, as the possibility grows closer. I fear much for the security of not only the Navie, but the Kingdom itself, and if these rumors are true, as seems likely, then a crisis of monstrous proportions will be at hand.

However, I do believe that as the Navie has neglected to take notice of the possibility within, le Conseil is more willing and able to see the right done, no matter the unfortunate cost. I understand this involves immense trust, and as such I am more than willing to allow your people to run such acts to ensure your safety. After all, I have a large crew, and even I fear that one may have slipped aboard in our mess of paperwork.

I trust you will do what you need to and allow flow to return as normal. Hopefully your Sirian allies will have taught you to deal with matters if they arise, else there may be a mess in the near future.

I await your word, Général. Until then.

Ours pour Paris.

Cordialement,
Général Frank Beauregard de Villiers

......Transmission Terminated]-----

RE: To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Spectre - 10-22-2017

Boosting Transmission
Re-Pinging Recipent

RE: To: Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme - Spectre - 10-31-2017

Boosting Transmission