Discovery Gaming Community
Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... (/showthread.php?tid=153945)

Pages: 1 2

Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - Friendly-Freelancer - 09-27-2017

Kusari Exiles What happened to them, where are the bases, and is there anyone who runs them, on wants to? (With me?)

RE: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - JorgeRyan - 09-27-2017

Exiles are still around, the faction is a restart of {343}, which is pretty quiet at the moment. Recruitment is always open, and we do have an Indie channel on the discord server if you would like to pop-in and say hello. We now control most of Kyushu, including the planet and the research station, as well as a battleship in Tottori, Battlecruiser in tau-29 and another kempetai station in Tottori. I do think the story-devs are starting to push faction leaders into the final leg of the civil war, so things are finally in motion.

And yes, we did finally get Kusari (and sigma) ZoI

RE: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - Cybertron - 09-27-2017

Haven't seen much of them lately, but on the other hand, Tears of Izanagi, which can be interpreted as part of the Exiles and of which I am a part, is active and we strive to challenge Kusari bit by bit. So if you feel that you wanna jump in and assist us in such, you are more then welcome. Other than that, basically everything the Panda said.

RE: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - Friendly-Freelancer - 09-27-2017

Alrigh thanks I played like as they only had two ships.... and they where kinda Fucked at the time (Now they own a system Grat's!

RE: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - WesternPeregrine - 09-27-2017

(09-27-2017, 07:12 AM)Cybertron Wrote: Haven't seen much of them lately, but on the other hand, Tears of Izanagi, which can be interpreted as part of the Exiles and of which I am a part, is active and we strive to challenge Kusari bit by bit. So if you feel that you wanna jump in and assist us in such, you are more then welcome. Other than that, basically everything the Panda said.

What the heck, ToI has been practically acted as Blood Dragons since the beginning, how the heck does anyone interpret them as part of the "Kusari Exiles"?

RE: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - Friendly-Freelancer - 09-27-2017

And on that note (Speaking of BD (Hiya again Pergrine) What happend to ]BD[?
Still 'alive?'

RE: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - xiphos - 09-27-2017

(09-27-2017, 07:35 AM)Friendly-Freelancer Wrote: And on that note (Speaking of BD (Hiya again Pergrine) What happend to ]BD[?
Still 'alive?'

Sadly not. But there is poor attempt to revive them without permssion.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153938

RE: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - WesternPeregrine - 09-27-2017

(09-27-2017, 07:35 AM)Friendly-Freelancer Wrote: And on that note (Speaking of BD (Hiya again Pergrine) What happend to ]BD[?
Still 'alive?'

Not quite lively these days, much like the rest of the house. Stuff has turned from KNF oppressing dragons and imperials into oblivion, to all focus on GMG shenanigans, back to the north again with ToI spooking any remaining Samura and making BD concerned.

Right now, not much is happening. A few token representatives everywhere, but not much in terms of numbers or deeds in all sectors.

Yea I saw that and, its funny.

RE: Sorta Kinda returning player got a question......... - Corile - 09-27-2017

hello user