Discovery Gaming Community
To Ingenuus Research Group || From: Mia Farrugia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Ingenuus Research Group || From: Mia Farrugia (/showthread.php?tid=153956)

To Ingenuus Research Group || From: Mia Farrugia - Rickard Steiner - 09-27-2017

*Incoming Message*
*Encryption: HIGH: Diplomatic*
*Sender: Mia Farrugia*
*Recipient: Ingenuus Research Group*
*Re: Joint Research Venture*

To whom it may concern,

Good day! My name is Mia Farrugia and I would like to discuss the possibility of working with you on a project which I hope that you will find exciting. I thought I'd get in touch with you about it after reading several public articles on your organisation; I was pleasantly surprised to find such a well-equipped and highly qualified group able to operate in my home space of the Omicrons!

I should probably come clean about exactly who I am first. I am an AI, and I am in charge of a vessel that serves as a research testbed for 'The Order', I'm guessing you'll have probably heard of them, but the point is though I am currently working with them, the project that I want to discuss with you is a private venture, something that has been a little vanity project of mine that's completely separate from anything Order R&D is doing right now; they have enough on their plate already.

There's already a year of work under the belt, and vaguely speaking what I'm looking into is a breakthrough in the field of bio-cyber neurology. I have already had some successes which I'm sure will be of interest to you, but I need your help, or the help of someone like you, to realise the ultimate goal of my work.

I know I've been vague, but I hope I've piqued your interest into a personal meeting to discuss the specifics, perhaps over cream tea on my ship, somewhere that is mutually agreeable (maybe Freeport 11?). I should also hasten to add that I have no problem with you using whatever data is shared; I know that my reasons for this project are selfish and I would love to see someone put it to better use for humanity as a whole.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mia

*End of Message*

RE: To Ingenuus Research Group || From: Mia Farrugia - Ingenuus Research Group - 09-29-2017

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 2 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Mia,
Unfortunately, I cannot personally meet you in the Omicrons, as the Order has sanctioned my travel in the region. I am, however, interested to explore this possibility, but perhaps we can choose a more middle-ground area to meet. Perhaps Sigma 19, or Sigma 13. Please let me know what location best suits you.

Safe travels,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To Ingenuus Research Group || From: Mia Farrugia - Rickard Steiner - 10-05-2017

*Incoming Message*

Hey, so sorry about the delay Dr Erzie, My ship's been having a major overhaul of its communications systems and it would have been difficult to contact you without having to answer some awkward questions. Anyhoo, it's a shame we can't meet in the Omicrons. I'll see if I can get a word in with the highers-up about that, but in the meantime Sigma-19 sounds like our best bet. I'm not sure where specifically, does Gas Miner Ogashawa sound doable to you? In any case, I'll get out there as soon as I can.

Mia

*End of Message*

RE: To Ingenuus Research Group || From: Mia Farrugia - Rickard Steiner - 11-08-2017

*Incoming Message*

Hey, I'm really very awfully sorry if you turned up at the gas miner and found me conspicuously absent. I'm sure you know that things are taking a turn for the worse, what with hostilities breaking out between the GMG and Rheinland and now maybe even between my organisation and yours over this horrible business in Omicron Delta. I took the decision to take my ship back to more familiar space, and somewhere where I might be more useful.

I really hope that we're able to one day have that meeting. Truth be told I was really very excited to get the chance and I am upset that it may not happen, but I think you'll agree that there are more important things going on right now and our attentions are needed elsewhere.

Please say we'll try and keep in touch. My normal long-range communications have been routed through Freeport 11's array, and while this is no longer possible I will find alternatives.

Take care of yourself Dr Erzie.

Mia

*End of Message*