Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Corsair Brotherhood [TBH] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Corsair Brotherhood [TBH] (/showthread.php?tid=154115)

To: The Corsair Brotherhood [TBH] - Vulkhard Muller - 10-05-2017

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Possible contract:.

[Image: Rick_zps428d2b13.jpg]

How do you say, Hola Amigos?

I am Rick Tiltman, Deputy Arbiter of the Junker's Congress. I am contacting you to discuss a possible trade agreement, as I am sure you are aware Liberty Navy as stepped up its game at Westpoint pumping out personnel at a breakneck pace, which is understandable with the Gallic War and all, this is a problem however for those of us dealing in the goods that the Navy isn't very fond of. Therefore I would like to offer a deal, you bring Xeno Relics to Junker Town, our base in Puerto Rico and carry Premium Scrap back to Tripoli, while we shuttle the good off to Manhattan. Puerto Rico, thanks to a recent set of Jump Hole realignments, is a quiet system that is very good for those who are less then friendly with Liberty. The purpose of this message isn't just to check if you are interested in such a deal but also to see what kind of price would interested you. My proposal is this:

4,000 Sirius Credits per Crate of Xeno Relics (Negotiable)
3,500 Per Piece of Premium Scrap. (Non-Negotiable)

I hope these prices are to your liking, if not I eagerly await your proposal.

Rick Tiltman,
Deputy Arbiter

RE: To: The Corsair Brotherhood [TBH] - The Brotherhood - 10-08-2017

| Communications link established.
| Local download complete.
| Encryption: High
| Relaying video message ...

[Image: 775af70a72.gif]
Transmission Authentication Confirmed - Elder Hector Beltran, Consul of The Brotherhood

Saludos Rick Tiltman, this is Beltran from the Brotherhood.

It's been some time since we last had contact with the Junker Congress.
The Brotherhood is interested in your offer, however, you will have to double the price for Xeno Relics given that we have to pass through some dangerous territory to get to you.
Time is money amigo, if we reached an agreement, we can start shipping those immediately.

Beltran out.

[Image: 84afbc8fd0.gif]

RE: To: The Corsair Brotherhood [TBH] - Vulkhard Muller - 10-11-2017

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Possible contract:.

[Image: Rick_zps428d2b13.jpg]

Sorry for the wait, we have been having a bit of problem in Rico, thankfully it seems to be fairly stable, 8,000 a unit will be doable, I look forward to your ships arrival, be advised, there is a LSF Installation build over the New Hampshire Jump Hole, your politics are none of my business though your transports safety is, I suggest coming in through Bering if at all possible.

Stay Safe.
Rick Tiltman,
Deputy Arbiter