Discovery Gaming Community
To: National Council | From: Aimi Amaia, GC, Subject: Insane Outcasts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: National Council | From: Aimi Amaia, GC, Subject: Insane Outcasts (/showthread.php?tid=154168)

To: National Council | From: Aimi Amaia, GC, Subject: Insane Outcasts - Emperor Tekagi - 10-06-2017

[Image: GC_bla.png]

Konbanwa, whoever may take care of this issue.

Let's keep it short. We were moving one of our larger assets after a few field tests back to the Matsuda, we received a call by a Blood Dragon about an unknown installation. We decided to check it out just to see two Outcast vessels undocking from it some minutes after our arrival. The Dragon proceeded to take care of an approaching Bounty Hunter. The two Outcasts, going by the strange callsigns of: "Al_Capone", a Ranseur-class, and "Niko_Bellic", a Gunship, remained with us at the installation. Out of nowhere the Ranseur Captain and his crew decided to go with their full armanent against us, your luck a Bustard-class is able to withstand heavy firepower for some time. We still suffered three hullbreaches and atleast 7 wounded crew members, one of them still in the risk to lose her life. All just because this nonsense, I suppose we have to feel lucky that the Gunship was too far to fire Cruise Disruptors at us, or what?

While I have no clue how the National Council handles such issues, I hope that they will not get away without a punishment. Here you have a few hastly taken guncam shots: Guncam shots

In hope that you deal with this quickly.
Sayonara.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: National Council | From: Aimi Amaia, GC, Subject: Insane Outcasts - Geoffacake - 10-14-2017

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Aimi Amaia.
From: Oranos | Atlantis Olympian | National Council representative
Subject: Crazed instigators.

To Lady Aimi Amaia,

I believe we've yet to talk to each other so I shall get the formalities out the way. My name is Oranos, current council member of the National Council of Malta and head Olympian of Atlantis Manufacturing.

I'll consult with the council with our available options, as it so seems to us, these are individuals who are working against the wishes that influence and enforce our forgien policy standards. Please don't take their actions as hostility from the National Council but as hostility from those who are merely under the symptoms of the well known Harris syndrome.

As a deep apology of how these crazed lunatics managed to damage your vessel, please feel free to bring your vessel to Valetta shipyard for complimentary repairs from my company, we shall ensure that the Bustard-Class carrier will be fixed up as if it was never damaged in the first place.

I'll be hoping to hear from you soon.

- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
Atlantis Metropolitan | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

RE: To: National Council | From: Aimi Amaia, GC, Subject: Insane Outcasts - Emperor Tekagi - 10-14-2017

[Image: GC_bla.png]

Konbanwa, 'Oranos'-san.

Indeed, we didn't have the pleasure to talk yet. I apologize for the harsh tone I might have used in my prior message but this was just nothing I could and wanted to tolerate.
Your offer to repair our vessel is appreciated but the vessel is already in repair at one of the Blood Dragon's assets and should be ready to get back into active service soon. Fear not, we don't see this as an hostile act from the Maltese side, we merely wished to inform you that there are some troublemakers around who might cause even more harm over time.

Those people were later also confirmed to have owned the installation in the Sigma-19 system, we planned to give them a warm welcome after this assault attempt of theirs by shooting some holes into that small outpost but we didn't even get to that point. A few Dragons kept an eye on the installation together with us but after just two hours of absence we found the installation destroyed by unknown entities, probably by this crazy Outcasts themselves.

Hopefully they aren't going to cause anyone around more trouble, including the Council themselves. If we see them causing trouble again we will contact you again. We are also open to work at a plan to catch and board these vessels together in case the National Council sees need for this in the nearby future.

Arigatō for your reply, Oranos-san, let's hope we can keep this syndrom victims on a leash to prevent further harm being done.

Sayonara.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]