Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing (/showthread.php?tid=154204)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Liberty Security Force - 10-08-2017

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dagger Complex Logistics

To whom it may concern:

I am contacting you on behalf of Director Christopher Murray, newly-confirmed commander of the Liberty Security Force. As I understand it from his descriptions and our files, the Core, AP Manufacturing, and the Liberty Security Force have maintained an amicable relationship in the past. I hope to rekindle that relationship here, in the hopes you may provide us some materiel assistance.

Dagger Complex is one of the newest Security Force installations completed, located in the Puerto Rico system directly above the New Hampshire anomaly, subsector D - 2. Officially, it serves as an early warning post on the border of Libertonian space, as well as a variety of unofficial tasks that I am not at liberty to share. Regardless, the matter at hand is materials. Logistics is not the strong suit of our agency as you might be well aware, and shifting vast amounts of equipment is straining our limited capabilities in that regard. While typically we could subcontract some Libertonian corporations to do the deed, the Director was hoping we could extend an opportunity to yourselves, to begin building a mutually beneficial relationship.

In short, LSF's Dagger Complex is in need of material, to the tune of
40,000 Optronic Arrays and 40,000 PlasFoam Conduits delivered to the station. Most of the materials we need are available within the logistics range of the LSF, but these supplies in particular are hard found outside of Kusari and the Omegas respectively, areas that will take us far too long to reach effectively on our own.

If AP Manufacturing is able to assist us with this task in any capacity, we would be most grateful. Specific payment can be arranged - we'll make it more than worth your time - but as with all things national security, speed and efficiency is of the essence.

Let us know. We'll be listening.

LCDR James Watson
Officer in Command
LSF Dagger Complex

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Docent - 10-08-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Subject: Supplies for Dagger Complex
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Lieutenant Commander Watson,

I must admit, I was most pleasantly surprised to find your message this morning. Your agency has indeed been a valuable partner in prior ventures, thus I could not think of a reason as to why we should not revisit certain joint prospects, such as a supply contract to begin with. Please give Director Murray my regards and congratulations on his recent career advancement.

To the matter at hand, AP Manufacturing will gladly relieve the LSF from the above mentioned provisions, i.e. 40,000 cargo units of Optronic Arrays and 40,000 cargo units of PlasFoam Conduits. Since the total amount is quite substantial, we could arrange concessional pricing terms of a mere 2,499 Sirian Credits per cargo unit, payable in two tranches - first upon successful delivery of 50% of the total order, second upon completion. APM Accounts Receivable Office will keep track of the order status, thus I shall keep you abreast with the progress.

If you concur with my proposition, first shipments could commence shortly. Naturally, we will also require mooring clearance from the base administration - I trust this will be aranged on your part without redundant paperwork. I am looking forward to hearing your response.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Liberty Security Force - 10-08-2017

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dagger Complex Logistics

CEO Martin McKinsey:

I am glad to hear you are amicable to the deal. Your terms are quite acceptable - I have already instructed the Complex security wing to permit your vessels' access to the station's berths. We understand the material requested is quite a large deal, so even partial completion is worthy of our praise and our credits.

Once again, we appreciate the assistance. We'll be listening.

LCDR James Watson
Officer in Command
LSF Dagger Complex

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Docent - 10-10-2017

Compliments Lieutenant Commander Watson,

I am pleased to say, we are in business. You may expect shipments coming in fairly regularly - thus far we expect no major issues.

That being said, I may note that the first batch of 4220 Optronic Arrays has reached Dagger Complex last night. The assigned astrogator reported having received an advance of 1,250 S.C. per unit from the depot attendant. That is perfectly satisfying, and we shall consider it substituting the first tranche. The estimated receivable payment remaining in the amount of 99,920,000 S.C. will be due upon completion.

We shall stay in touch.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Docent - 10-10-2017

In the course of fulfilling our contract a certain minor difficulty has been brought to my attention. While the depot attendant at Dagger Complex had gladly taken all the Optronic Arrays we delivered thus far off our hands, receipt of PlasFoam Conduits has for some reason been denied, along with the advance payment . Though I am sure this inconvenience is merely red tape, a rush resolution would be most pleasing and in your best interest, since every day of stoppage generates a fair amount of costs, which I would wish not burden you with.

Meanwhile Sagittarius-3 remains moored at your facility until cleared for unloading.

Naturally, Optronic Arrays will continue to flow through the cargo area of your station. Counting the above, I may inform you that 23,6% of the ordered commodities have been delivered thus far.

Please return this call at your earliest convenience.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Shiki - 10-10-2017

ID: Mari

another shipment of [object:Optronic Arrays] just arrived to [location:Dagger Complex].

[delivery_amount:4020] standard cargo units.

[visul_file:95147_jvudh.aif]

-Mari
AP Manufacturing

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Liberty Security Force - 10-10-2017

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dagger Complex Logistics

AP Manufacturing and those concerned:

I appreciate the assistance given so far to the construction of Dagger Complex. I do have a slightly sour note to add - apparently a clerical error issued by our subcontractor has denoted an order twice the size of what we were looking for in PlasFoam Conduits - we need an order of 20,000, not 40,000. As this is a clerical error on our end, and as the Director feels particularly gracious, we will still award the original order's payment of just shy of two-hundred million S.C., to be disbursed as you see fit.

LCDR James Watson
Officer in Command
LSF Dagger Complex

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Docent - 10-11-2017

Thank you for your reply. Naturally I do understand that every major economical endeavor, such as commissioning an installation can be prone to certain "discrepancies" in the books, since they are run by only humans after all. I may assure you that no issue was taken in this regard. On behalf of AP Manufacturing I accept Director Murray's offer of compensation.

You will be pleased to learn that so far 33,560 Optronic Arrays have been successfully delivered to Dagger Complex. The rest shall reach destination shortly.

Coming back to the PlasFoam Conduits, I would like to rule out any misunderstandings, hence could you please confirm whether we are to consider this part of the order as cancelled, or just the amount reduced?

I am looking forward to hearing form you.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Liberty Security Force - 10-11-2017

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dagger Complex Logistics

AP Manufacturing and those concerned:

Reduced. 20,000 PlasFoam Conduits are still needed for the continnued construction of Dagger Complex. Once again, we appreciate your assistance and look forward to your continued support.

LCDR James Watson
Officer in Command
LSF Dagger Complex

RE: To: The Core / AP Manufacturing - Docent - 10-12-2017

The logistics division of AP Manufacturing reports completion of all Optronic Arrays shipments - the last batch was just registered minutes ago by the assigned Astrogator aboard Libra-7.

Please be advised that the above mentioned vessel also carries a batch of the PlasFoam Conduits you requested, yet clearance to unload is still being withheld. If there is anything we can do to help you with that problem, do not hesitate to ask.

Please return this call at your earliest convenience.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing