Discovery Gaming Community
100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose (/showthread.php?tid=154216)

Pages: 1 2

100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 10-08-2017

[Image: wOec5jY.png]

"Guten Tag, liebe Hörer, my name is Thorsten Frei and you just reached one hundred point seven UKW Radio Weiße Rose. It is no mistake or accident that brought you here if someone gave you the frequency and code for this channel, then that person knows that they were doing. However, the Moderation is glad over every new listener we can gather. Now, what did you find here? Quite simple. The Radio Weiße Rose is your way to stay in touch with the Weiße Rose Widerstandsbewegung and the Bundschuh in general. We're going to offer you news that is free from any manipulation, the BDM is our biggest counterplayer in this game and we won't bow to their ways of manipulation. We are the free citizens of Rheinland and we will help you, the listener, to understand our struggle and how you can help with it. The only request we have is that you don't tell anyone who is not a supporter of our cause about this channel. You would regret it shortly after. The BDM flags everyone not agreeing with their eye-closing propaganda as an enemy of the state. You have been warned. If you want your word to be presented to the public without any kind of censorship, then contact the Radiomoderation of the station on Cloppenburg. Make sure that your message is being sent to our private receiver. Viel Glück, Aktivisten and listeners, the people of Rheinland shall hear of your successes. Stand up from the covered oppression and raise your voice. The silent majority won't be silent no longer."
-Thorsten Frei

Sponsored by the Partei für ein neues Rheinland

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 10-14-2017

"Shots, explosions, giant projectiles penetrating the hulls of other ships, that is what anyone could have seen in Omega three today when the Rote Hessen Armee, the Sirius Colonial Revolutionary Army, the Custodi and the Armed Forces clashed against each other in a giant fight. Apparently a signal warned any ship in the area about a transport that was falling apart, carrying rare materials. Our Hessian allies bravely fought against the Corsairs and Armed Forces together with the Coalition. Sadly, the goods couldn't be secured for their side and went to the Armed Forces. The fight demanded a lot of losses for the Bretonians and Corsairs, though, while the Hessen got out mostly alive. A diplomatic solution was nowhere to be found, said a bypasser who happened to be on the scene when the fight broke out. I hope you are all safe out there, it is better to avoid Omega three tonight. I am Thorsten Frei, Radio Weiße Rose."
-Thorsten Frei

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 10-16-2017

"Guten Tag, liebe Hörer. Yes, a good day is indeed what we need to wish everyone. As you might have heard from anywhere already, Fulda was attacked by ships that seemed to be of Gas Miners Guild origin. Of course, some of you need to hear it from this source only, a trustworthy one. But it is indeed true. Now... a lot of concerns have been raising in the Bundschuh movement today, meetings have been conducted and it almost looks like the Bundschuh about a month ago, when the political crisis almost escalated and the Weiße Rose came to stand. Oberst Helena Wunderbring has agreed to a short interview with me today, she is right here in our studio. Guten Tag, Frau Wunderbring. "
-Thorsten Frei

"Guten Tag, Thorsten."
-Helena Wunderbring

"So... what exactly is going on there?"
-Thorsten Frei

"Well, it seems like Fulda Border Station has indeed been attacked by ships that wore GMG transponders. Judging from the damage of the surroundings, it seems to be an NEMP strike. A disastrous weapon that instantly decapitated the station. A lot of people died and now it seems like Rheinland is indeed doing what we suspected."
-Helena Wunderbring

"And what would that be?"
-Thorsten Frei

"War, of course... as sad as it sounds but it is war. With the thought of the GMG starting it, Rheinland will probably launch massive propaganda acts mostly driven by the BDM to wind up the population against them. There will be a lot of fights I'm afraid."
-Helena Wunderbring

"What do you think about the whole incident? Truth or fake?"
-Thorsten Frei

"Honestly, this all seems like a giant hoax made up by probably the BDM or the Rheinwehr. I have talked with the current Guildmistress and she never made a statement about any conflict that the GMG would bother to start. Why would they do that all of a sudden?"
-Helena Wunderbring

"The Guildmistress that was at place when the whole conflict slowly started to rise up is not in charge anymore, did you talk to her?"
-Thorsten Frei

"No, but that was because I was focusing on the Weiße Rose. I heard a few brief things about that, the war almost started back then already. But when peace negotiations were made, I stopped bothering for a while. I expected this issue to be dropped when a new Guildmistress was at place. Seems like I was wrong."
-Helena Wunderbring

"What can and will the Bundschuh, specifically the Weiße Rose do about this now?"
-Thorsten Frei

"Luckily, we have the ALG on our side and already prepared emergency plans. The help the Weiße Rose will offer is only small while we are not in control of the Bundschuh. We can only spare so many vessels to assist. But we will definitely try to suppress any Rheinwehr ship trying to enter Sigma thirteen and help the guild. They need our help now and they will get it."
-Helena Wunderbring

"What if the GMG gets obliterated in the process?"
-Thorsten Frei

"The GMG has defeated the Rheinwehr once, I doubt that Rheinland would dare risking a hundred-percent offensive now that they are troubled enough with the Corsairs in Xi. I would be surprised to see the GMG being obliterated. I really hope that this won't happen, I cannot tell what does if it will."
-Helena Wunderbring

"Is there anything you want to tell the people that are listening?"
-Thorsten Frei

"The BDM, the Polizei and others have already released public statements that are fueling rage towards the guild. Since our Parteivorsitzender has given up on his position and a new one hasn't been chosen yet, I will take care of a public statement countering the existing ones and also to calm down the people. For now I can only say that we should question what happened and definitely not blindly follow the propaganda of the Rheinwehr and Büro.
-Helena Wunderbring

"Alright, thank you for your time, Frau Oberst."
-Thorsten Frei

"Thank you for having me."
-Helena Wunderbring

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 10-30-2017

"After a long and desperate fight full of lies and bloodlust, the Rheinland Bundestag finally managed to somehow plant their lies and propaganda in the heads of the people and push for war. Disappointing. That is pretty much what we all feel right now. The faith in the Bundestag has completely disappeared amongst some of the Bundschuh, and that with justification. Against all counter-evidence that this attack must have been conducted by a third party, Rheinland decided to remain numb and deaf and instead turn on its warmachine once more. The question is, can the GMG withstand another war like the Eighty Years War?"

---About 5 seconds the radio remains completely silent---

"Es tut uns leid, citizens of Rheinland that listen to this podcast, we are really sorry about our failure there. We should have talked with the Bundestag, we should have brought more initiative but didn't, this is why we need the Weiße Rose to lead us because nobody else will help gain the Bundschuh a clear sight of things. This war is just a result of lack of communication with the people. Rheinland, once again, decides what is good for the elite and not what is good for its citizens. This is what we exist for, and we won't cease to do so until this war-hungry reign of lies and terror has finally stopped.

We will help the guild as much as we can, we will assure that this war ends as fast as we can with a total failure on the Rheinland side, such declarations should never be made again by a government that only has one thing in its mind: Power. Citizens, tell your friends and family about us, make them understand, help them fight against the Bundestag, support the Bundschuh and show that you are above their treatment, not below it. Be an example for the working class, for the crime and dissent on the bases and planets, be a leader.

I am Thorsten Frei... and we are standing in front of a major conflict."
-Thorsten Frei

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 11-03-2017

"Man-oh man, what was that in Frankfurt today, huh? Us, the Order, the Hessians, the Unionisten, the Rheinwehr, the Büro and a giant Nomad at one place going wild. It was a scary day for Rheinland, believe me. I am envious at everyone who wasn't there but man that must have been a sight. The ships of the Weiße Rose that participated seem pretty damaged, especially the gunboat Geschwister Scholl barely made it to Bruchsal. Verdammt, I even forgot to mention a load of Corsairs that were there as well, just before the Nomads jumped into the party."

"I advise everyone to stay at home for today and probably even tomorrow. ALG will have a nice job cleaning up all the scrap that this mess caused, that you can believe us. It's better to keep our heads down for now but the good message is that the threat was condemned. Even the federals decided to not go against us and instead focus on destroying the real threat, namely the Corsairs and Nomads. Stay safe, Bürger, auf Wiederhören."
-Thorsten Frei

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 11-09-2017

"The wave of destruction that has taken place in the Omicron Dela system could soon enough make its way to Rheinland. The victory of the Order against the Core installation that has been established next to Freeport eleven has successfully been taken down. The Zoners have treated this as an attack against themselves, since the base known as Port Carthage was a sign of peace between the Core and them. It is, of course, understandable, that the Order couldn't let their biggest enemy, known as the Core, ally with one of their biggest allies in the Omicrons."

"Although it is not known as of now, it seems like the Zoners have dropped their alliance with the Order due to the hostilities that occured during this siege operation. Not only that, but the Zoners have turned against the Order, the ones that protected them from the Core, the soldiers that attacked Freeport eleven not many months ago, turning the Omicron Delta system into a bloody warzone for far too long. Why the Zoners would backstab the Order is beyond us, but the Order is certain to balance this situation out again. The station has been destroyed, the Core defeated in this battle, their tyranny won't hold on for much longer."

"Nuremberg. The resistance against the local authorities are becoming more violent by each day. The lack of aid for the suffering civilians that are living under the horrible conditions that the crisis has caused a rise in support for the local Bundschuh forces that have bound together with the Seraphim to help bringing the refugees out of there. Hundreds of people have decided to reside with the Bundschuh on Eltmann and Bruchsal. Aktivisten, the civilians need a helping hand that shows them that it is the Bundschuh who is the true protector of Rheinland. "
-Thorsten Frei

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 11-28-2017

Live from Cloppenburg!

"The Mollys, what do we even know about them? Some Dubliners that have somehow found a reason to fight against the bretonian troops in order to establish... what exactly?We'll use this time of the day to bring some enlightement on a cause closely allied to the Hessians, the Mollys. For this occasion I have invited Aktivist Winston Marshal who is currently still in his homeland Bretonia where he does the best for our services. Herr Marshal, it is good to hear from you."
-Thorsten Frei

"Thank you lots, Mr. Frei, it's a pleasure to be on our radio podcast, welcome, listeners."
-Winston Marshal

"You haven't been chosen to talk about this topic for no reason, richtig?"
-Thorsten Frei

"Yes, yesterday I've been to the Dublin system as I saw many fighter patrols heading there. As I entered the system, I was inmidst of a brawl between Armed Forces and Mollys, the separatists. They eventually managed to push back the Armed Forces and I had a chance to talk to the leader of the Mollys themselves, Blodwyn O'Driscoll."
-Winston Marshal

"Alright, so what is it that they actually fight for? What reason do we have to support them?"
-Thorsten Frei

"First off, the Mollys don't consider themselves as revolutionaries as we do, they see themselves as separatists. Their goal is to make Dublin completely their own, as they lay claim on the system and all that comes with it. A republic with its own economy has already been founded, according to Miss Driscoll. The reason for that is that many workers in Dublin have been exploited and therefore declared independence over what they see as theirs. We should support them in a certain way, of course, we have already heard about wishes to cooperate with the Kingdom of Bretonia on a fairly neutral level, similar to the one of Liberty. What we will do for the Mollys, though, is provide support for the goods they have already delivered to... I believe it was Bautzen?-"
-Winston Marshal

"Jaja, Bautzen, go ahead." He nods
-Thorsten Frei

"Exactly, and for that they deserve our gratitude, which I already expressed firmly. We have to be careful to not be declared as enemies of the state due to that, therefore we won't attack the Armed Forces and directly support the Mollys, that would be a tactical mistake. That is my opinion on that, at least. I could imagine that Miss Wunderbring or even Mister Lichter have a problem with that." A smirk runs across his face
-Winston Marshal

"Well, we will see about that. For now I thank you for the bit of information about the latest activities in Bretonia."
-Thorsten Frei

"Anytime, have a good one."
-Winston Marshal

"You too."
-Thorsten Frei

---The audio connections cuts off, only Thorsten remains audible---

"Okay, so much for that, you heard it, meine Damen und Herren, now have a good Tuesday evening. Gute Nacht."
-Thorsten Frei

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 12-17-2017

"The vault. Most people must wonder what the vault actually is. Recently, the Lüneburg system, also known as Sigma-15, has received many visits from the neighboring Core that raised some suspicions. After Oberst Wunderbring and Hauptmann Albert Weis investigated the scenery they found out that Planet Baltrum somehow inhabited a hidden vault filled with unknown things in its atmosphere. The vault seemed to be unpenetrable and surrounded by armed platforms that are able to destroy any smaller ship within seconds. Therefore no actions could be taken until now. Oberst Wunderbring stated that there was no big interest in this vault in the first place due to its containment by the Core paramilitary forces that overpower the strikecraft of the Weiße Rose due to their Mako-class capital ships. Let's hope it is nothing too dangerous, people..."
-Thorsten Frei

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 12-29-2017

"What a remarkable service has been done in the recent days. The Seraphim, a non-profit organization that is engaged in welfare projects across Sirius, has declared a large-scale supply run to Freihafen 8 from where they will aid the people on Hammersee, another planet that is having major problems holding its own grounds. Sadly, the surface of this planet is unreachable for our people, so it was only a matter of transporting. We have to acknowledge the peaceful approach by the Rheinland Militär as well here, even in times of war, we are able to bound together in service for our own people. A proof of how the Rheinwehr is only misguided by a corrupted government. The project is almost finished by now and the rewarding payments that the Weiße Rose received for its many shipments will be used for our own project on Nuremberg, the financing of Projekt Himmel and, of course, to keep our troops equipped for the everlasting fight against the Bundestag. Have a good night, people. Für Rheinland."
-Thorsten Frei

Signal shutdown

RE: 100.7 UKW Radio Weiße Rose - Radio Weiße Rose - 04-15-2018

"Guten Morgen, Tag, Abend or Nacht, the people of Rheinland! You are listening one hundred point seven UKW the Radio Weiße Rose. Before I begin, I would like to remind you to keep this frequency and encryption code in secret. Just for the sake of safety. Anywaaaay, let's get to the news from the front!
Oh, I almost forgot. It seems, that our old good Thorsten Frei just dissapeared into nowhere, during this warfare attack on our beloved home. I will be honest with you, it's a very sad sight. Frei was the real aktivist with the spirit of our movement in his blood, but... The voice of truth will never be defeated and I'm here to prove it! I will not tell you my name and I doubt, that you or Buro agents need it, but you always can call me as "Die Flamme der Wahrheit". Enough about me, though.
So, about the recent news. As you all probably know, the Bruchsal base suffered a heavy warfare attack on it's communication network. I already had a conversation with witnesses of this tragedy and it was really horrible, mein gott. I will surely attach a couple of interviews during the next transmission, but until then you will listen to my words. So... How did it happen? A seriously damaged freighter approached the station, got docking premission and then the whole base turned into chaos in a few seconds. Without a proper communication network, the aktivists of the movement couldn't recognize the hostile signatures. Anyway, the system got fully destroyed, the station itself suffered several other damages and, I will be honest with you, we couldn't avoid victims in civilian and Bundschuh ranks. However, I have a good news for you all, as well. Under the leadership of our new Hauptmann Annika Einfalt we managed to repair station in a week or two. It's an incredible success, I should say.
And now you will ask me. Who is behind this attack? Who dared to ignore the possible victims in civilian ranks and launch this attack? We can't give you an asnwer now, but we will seek for the truth. The justice is coming.
With this I will end this transmission. It will be the reminder, that our enemy is always near with us. Stay strong and attentive, aktivisten. We should never let situation like this happen again."
-Die Flamme der Wahrheit

Signal shutdown