Discovery Gaming Community
DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: DHC Aluminium Giesserei (/showthread.php?tid=154282)

Pages: 1 2

DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Darkseid667 - 10-11-2017

===== Daumann Heavy Construction Newsletter =====

Dear miners, traders and freelancers out there,

after some hard work and preparation we are happy to announce the opening of the DHC Aluminium Giesserei (= foundry) in Munich. Due to the destruction of the Regensburg station we sought to build a small backup station for hard working miners and traders to sell or buy aluminium ore. The base is located in the Munich system, sector 6C, slightly below the plane and 30k left from the jumpgate.

Thankfully the Regensburg station is currently rebuilt, but still we hope to attract some friendly traffic. Hopefully the base is small enough to fly under the radar of any larger enemy battlegroup. Supplying the base won't be necessary. Prices for aluminium ore will be adjusted dependent on the current stock price (basically fluctuating between 2000 and 3000 Cr). This is best be sold in Southampton shipyard, New London, where a short trip to the new base in Dublin can provide you with some gold ore for your trip back home to New Berlin.

To a peaceful and productive business,
Robert Cassidy, DHC, captaining TheTinMan

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Darkseid667 - 10-22-2017

===== DHC Newsletter =====

DHC says thank you! Many busy hands have helped filling the DHC Aluminium Giesserei with Aluminium Ore. So we decided to slowly start upgrading to Core Level 2 for eventually more storage space. At the moment the Aluminium storage is at 50.000 units max, the bank is sufficiently filled.

Best regards, Robert Cassidy, DHC

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Jeffery_Peters - 12-16-2017

======Incoming Transmission======

To: Capt.Cassidy

Guten tag Mr.Cassidy.

Im one of the DHC employees who interested in aluminium ores instead of uncut diamonds.

The day before yesterday one of my scout drones found DHC Aluminium Giesserei,your Aluminium storge station and docked there.

However,why i tried to find the station in my main mining ship i found it is nearly impossible to reach it.I was in the same location on navmap,but still lost connection to my drone.

Can i ask for the certain location of the station,so that i can begin mining asap.

Thanks.

By the way DHC AG was damaged by unknown firepower.

**** out.

======Signal Lost======

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Darkseid667 - 01-13-2018

Dear Jeffery Peters,
sorry for the delay. Have been busy days mining and hauling. Since the radioactive nebula took hold in much of the Munich system the base is much harder to find.
The POB is in sector 6C, left lower quarter, but a few k below the plane. First: set a navpoint at this location.
- When starting from the official Asteroid miner, just go below the navpoint for about 15-16k.
- From the jumpgate: activate planet Bodensee, turn your ship so that the planet icon disappears between the upper docking (F3) and the formation (F4) symbol and becomes an arrow, then fly 30k into the nebula.
- From the jumphole: turn your ship that the green sun is in your upper left corner, then fly 20k (//the last two were only tested with a resolution of 1366x768)

Hope that helps, best regards
Robert Cassidy

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - driftwolf - 02-10-2018

=== header removed. channel obfuscated ===

Dear Mr. Cassidy,

What resources would your base be paying for, just to avoid empty cargo holds when travelling to your location from someplace like New Berlin or similar systems. Not looking for huge profits, just something to balance the handling. Gets a bit too lively with an empty hold.

===

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Darkseid667 - 04-14-2018

(02-10-2018, 02:47 AM)driftwolf Wrote: === header removed. channel obfuscated ===

Dear Mr. Cassidy,

What resources would your base be paying for, just to avoid empty cargo holds when travelling to your location from someplace like New Berlin or similar systems. Not looking for huge profits, just something to balance the handling. Gets a bit too lively with an empty hold.

===

Dear Sir,

The base buys aluminuim ore, or even uncut diamonds and premium scrap. Supplies are bought at the usual prices, but aren't needed however.

Best regards, Robert Cassidy

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Darkseid667 - 04-28-2018

Dear miners, traders and visitors,

after long, busy and successful months of mining, I want to retire from administering the DHC-Aluminium Giesserei and move to someplace where there isn't any irradiated nebula. The ownership of the base has henceforth been transferred to the Independent Traders Union (ITU).
The flagship of the base, TheTinman, will be in use for some time, otherwise you can contact me on my luxury yacht King Midas during my well-deserved holiday while I will be visiting every beach and luxury-liner there is in Sirius.

So long and thanks for all the irradiated aluminium,

the mining team from the Aluminium Giesserei and Robert Cassidy (the one on the left in the picture).

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - OldMiner - 04-28-2018

Enjoy your break boss.
I hope to continue to enjoy the facilities in Munich ( with Tinmans permission ) and I look forward to seeing your new venture.
Hope your yacht sails without any hassel.

Regards

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Ivaldi - 04-28-2018

I, CFO of Independent Traders Union, am proud to accept ownership of DHC-Aluminium Giesserei.
I hereby accept full resposibility of the maintaining and supplying of this glorious base.

Kind regards

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Ivaldi - 04-29-2018

I am glad to announce that the DHC Aluminum Giesserei is functioning well above expectations and sold more than 40 000 aluminum ore since the shifting of ownership !

Kind regards.