Discovery Gaming Community
DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: DHC Aluminium Giesserei (/showthread.php?tid=154282)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - mang109 - 05-17-2018

Dear Giesserei

May we request docking rights for the good ship Daumang. We are a crew of Dauman miners operating in Munich.

We hope to be able to fill you with Ore!

Regards

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Darkseid667 - 05-23-2018

Dear Sir,
the station (although not under my command anymore) should theoretically be open to all neutral or friendly ships.

Regards, Robert Cassidy.

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Ivaldi - 06-16-2018

===== DHC Newsletter =====

Dear Miners, Transports, Visitors

I Ethan Hunt, CEO of ITU Industries, hereby call out to everyone who sees benifit of this message. The installation is in dire need of the ore it's known to sell. That is Aluminium. I whould like to know whether there is a number of interested fellow out there.

If you have any enquiry about the installation or ITU in general feel free to contact me personally or on the ITU thread in my signature

I wish you all a good day!

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Ivaldi - 06-16-2018

===== DHC Newsletter =====

I found that various transports and miner alike still struggle to find their way to our installation.
Here is a rather failsafe method to find the installation.

1. At the Frankfurt>Munich jumpgate place a waypoint in the lower left corner in the sector C6 of your navmap
2. Cruise till you are 3k from the waypoit then fly directly downwards until your ship visibly flips on the navmap
3. Take a look at your scanner the installation should make its apperance

Hope that the information was helpfull !

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Darkseid667 - 06-21-2018

(06-16-2018, 11:17 AM)Ivaldi Wrote: ===== DHC Newsletter =====

I found that various transports and miner alike still struggle to find their way to our installation.
Here is a rather failsafe method to find the installation.

1. At the Frankfurt>Munich jumpgate place a waypoint in the lower left corner in the sector C6 of your navmap
2. Cruise till you are 3k from the waypoit then fly directly downwards until your ship visibly flips on the navmap
3. Take a look at your scanner the installation should make its apperance

Hope that the information was helpfull !

Or when at the Frankfurt JG you can activate planet Bodensee in your Radar, then put it between the upper button for Docking/Formation and go down till it becomes an arrow, instant correct course.

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Ruairi - 07-09-2018

Subject: Location Visual Aid

Greetings traders, miners, and alike. If you are still having trouble with locating the base, I have attached some visual aid to this transmission to give you a better idea of its location.

Godspeed,
~ Baire O' Rinn

Attachments
Installation Location

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - OldMiner - 07-09-2018

If anyone really has a problem getting to the base just PM me and i will act as a guide. Legal parties only.

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Ruairi - 10-03-2019

Subject: Location Visual Aid

Good day, operators of Giesserei. I have been away from business for a long time, is this installation still up and running in its previous location?

Godspeed,
~ Baire O' Rinn

Attachments
None

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - Darkseid667 - 10-03-2019

Greetings, Mr. O'Rinn,

the installation is still up and running and at the same location, but no big mining operations have taken place lately so the holds are probably empty. But you are of course welcome to change that.

Best regards, Robert Cassidy.

RE: DHC Aluminium Giesserei - RSA Nico - 12-31-2019

Good day

I'm a trader/miner in the area and have notice that the base is full but i am unable to purchase Ore for trade. Can we please arrange that ore is made available for purchase.

regard

The Piesang