Discovery Gaming Community
То: E. Vertiga - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: То: E. Vertiga (/showthread.php?tid=154291)

Pages: 1 2 3

То: E. Vertiga - Backo - 10-11-2017

<//Incoming transmission...

<//
transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

<//
transmission.sender.location: Cali Base, Tau-23

<//
transmission.encryption: g1b.m0n1

Hi, Vertiga, how's it going? Remember when I told you I need a list of very specific materials some month or two back? The nuclear materials as well as neon gas? Yeah, I'm sure you do. But I'm actually not contacting you about those, the "secret" project is still on the back burner, but I'll probably get to it eventually. You'll still be the first to see the results, I promise!

Anyways, listen - I've recently conducted some SCIENCE! in Tau-23:

<//Decoding binary stream...
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
<//End of stream reached...

The picture you're seeing above is fairly close approximation to the science that I had the pleasure to conduct in Tau-23, but due to security reasons is not the actual footage of it but rather a very close photo reconstruction. Anyways said scientific endeavor has left me in the possession of 13 units of scientific data.

<//Decoding binary stream...
[Image: SCIENCE.png]
<//End of stream reached...

I remember you used to hoard that stuff before so I'm contacting you before anyone else in case you want the stuff. I'll be really glad to get it off my hands as soon as possible as to avoid losing it somewhere when I'm careless. So yeah, hit me up in case you want it. If you do you'll probably want it delivered to Gran Canaria again, I bet? I could probably get there in a day or two at most. If you're actually closer to Tau-23 this time it would be even better!

Anyways, enough of my keyboard "jabbering", send my warm regards to Maren. Oh and that girl that does hauling for you, Sombra was it? Bye-bye!

Eli

<//Transmission ended...

RE: То: E. Vertiga - Sombs - 10-12-2017

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Smuggler
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

Hello Eliza, nice to hear from you again!

I was actually present in Tau-23, more or less, having operated the Charming Rover, the little remote-controlled Hayabusa. Was surprised to see you and Enma rocking around again. Would have expected her to be more busy in Omicron Rho now, but apparently being the new Guildmistress doesn't stop her from going to the Taus and Liberty to cause havoc. I already heard about your latest actions there. Sader turned into an insult cannon, apparently. But fucking with two Maltese is obviously not the best idea. Good job staying alive anyway.

Yeah, my stash is currently on Canaria. Give me a call when you're there and I give you some money for the data. Cultist technology is always interesting.

How are you in general, though? You were silent for quite a while. Was afraid you kicked the bucket and the neon ad at Manoel wouldn't go online. How have you been?

Ezrael Vertiga
Seductive.Rover

RE: То: E. Vertiga - Backo - 10-12-2017

<//

<//
transmission.sender.location: Gran Canaria Orbit, Omega-49

<//

I'm above Gran Canaria. You better show up soon.

<//Transmission ended...

RE: То: E. Vertiga - Sombs - 10-12-2017

Subject: I shouldn't use copy-paste for subjects

Hey! I hope the transfer worked well? I am on Curacao right now, didn't know you'd show up without a warning, so all I could do was sending a ship up controlled by a robot.

Also, I believe you didn't answer my questions. Now that you have the money, you should have the two minutes to do it. So, how are you?

Ezrael Vertiga
Seductive.Rover

RE: То: E. Vertiga - Backo - 10-13-2017

<//

<//
transmission.sender.location: Ruiz Base, Omicron Beta

<//

All went smoothly, the robot did not invoke sentience and attempt to murder me or Loyola.

As for how I've been - I'd rather we don't discuss my personal endeavors over the neural net. Why don't we meet up sometime, I could probably swing by Baffin eventually, maybe we could have a more decent talk there?

Unless you have a reason to avoid me.

Do you, Ezrael?

I hope not.

Eliza

<//Transmission ended...

RE: То: E. Vertiga - Sombs - 10-14-2017

Of course not. You're probably the most charming Maltese I know, why would I want to avoid you? Baffin sounds good, I can be there in relatively short time. Just tell me when and we can meet at the Skyhook.

Uhm, will you come alone or with Loyola?

Ezrael Vertiga
Seductive.Rover

RE: То: E. Vertiga - Backo - 10-14-2017

<//

<//
transmission.sender.location: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

<//

Sounds good, I'll make my way there once I finish a few errands back home. And yeah, I'll probably bring Enma with me unless she has some more pressing matters to attend to, given her new "job". Why do you ask?

Eliza

<//Transmission ended...

I'll be there. I asked simply because I need to know whether I need to be prepared for her being herself or not.

Ezrael Vertiga
Seductive.Rover

Subject: -

What was that about? Did Enma hire you to mock me in public or why do you suddenly play games with me just like Enma did? Whatever you know, you don't know the context.

I don't stick my nose in your private things either.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: То: E. Vertiga - Backo - 10-15-2017

<//

<//
transmission.sender.location: Barrier Gate Station A, Coronado

<//

But you still stuck your nose in Enma's privates. God! I hope for Maren's sake you had the guts to at least admit it to her if not to me, Vertiga.

<//Transmission ended...