Discovery Gaming Community
Buying location of the Passenger Liner [Solved] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Buying location of the Passenger Liner [Solved] (/showthread.php?tid=154346)

Buying location of the Passenger Liner [Solved] - Skoomer - 10-13-2017

Hey guys,
for roleplay purposes I'd love to fly the standard Passenger Liner. (former Prison Liner) It was one of my favorite ships back in the days.
But it seems like it's not available at Baltimore Shipyard anymore. (altough it's bigger brother, the Luxury Liner, is).
Nor is it at Norfolk or any other station in New York.

The Wiki seems outdated so does anyone have a clue where I can get one as a freelancer?

Edit: Ship is available at One Police Plaza, Colorado.
Thanks to JorgeRyan!

RE: Buying location of the Passenger Liner - Alex. - 10-13-2017

Try Norfolk

RE: Buying location of the Passenger Liner - Skoomer - 10-13-2017

(10-13-2017, 08:45 PM)Alex. Wrote: Try Norfolk

Only Navy ships and the repair ship, unfortunately, but thanks

RE: Buying location of the Passenger Liner - JorgeRyan - 10-13-2017

[Image: sK8oJ8l.png]

Those should be the locations

(10-13-2017, 08:46 PM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [Image: sK8oJ8l.png]

Those should be the locations

Thanks! Seems like it's not easy to get as a Freelancer anymore :/

Edit: Oh, Colorado. Overlooked that, great!

RE: Buying location of the Passenger Liner - Sand_Spider - 10-13-2017

Maybe Curacao? Not sure, though.

One thing you could do is look around in single player for the ship. You can type in "b Base Name" in order to instantly teleport to the base of your choice. You can also type in part of the base's name, if it's unique enough, such as "Vogt" for Vogtland Base. Capitalization is important when teleporting.

The command "cash xxxxx" where x is the amount of cash desired will let you buy the ship in SP to try it out.

Finally, the command "rep = 1" will set all factions to friendly. I would actually do this right now myself, but I am posting from work at the time of writing.

Edit: Well, crud! People ninja'd me to it. Well, at least you have the SP commands, now. (sun)

(10-13-2017, 08:49 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: Maybe Curacao? Not sure, though.

One thing you could do is look around in single player for the ship. You can type in "b Base Name" in order to instantly teleport to the base of your choice. You can also type in part of the base's name, if it's unique enough, such as "Vogt" for Vogtland Base. Capitalization is important when teleporting.

The command "cash xxxxx" where x is the amount of cash desired will let you buy the ship in SP to try it out.

Finally, the command "rep = 1" will set all factions to friendly. I would actually do this right now myself, but I am posting from work at the time of writing.

Edit: Well, crud! People ninja'd me to it. Well, at least you have the SP commands, now. (sun)

Hehe yeah but thanks for your effort, really appreciate it!