Discovery Gaming Community
Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. (/showthread.php?tid=154412)

Pages: 1 2

Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - Tabris - 10-16-2017

With the onset of 4.89 Final the Storyline Developers in conjunction with the Administration Team are preparing an event based around the latest CNS Broadcast seen below. Keep a sharp eye out for details from Spazzy and until than react accordingly and get ready for a new chapter in the region.

So Stay Tuned folks!

Fulda Assaulted

RE: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - Enkidu - 10-16-2017

You've linked the wrong thing, chum.

Other than that, excellent.

Fixed it- Tabris

RE: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - sindroms - 10-16-2017

RM, BDM and RFP as well as GMG IDs can look for certain additional lines in their ID in the nearby future

(10-16-2017, 03:01 AM)sindroms Wrote: RM, BDM and RFP as well as GMG IDs can look for certain additional lines in their ID in the nearby future

What about Unioners, given the side that they're scripted to play in the conflict? (I.E: Wingmanning for the lawfuls in 13, 15, 21).

RE: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - sindroms - 10-16-2017

Scratch that.
The story devs have agreed with the proposition that we allow the official factions to figure out how to proceed with this staged attack on the stations. Depending on how you guys roleplay this out - and by you, I mean ALL of the factions involved in the ZOI - we can see how to progress this.

We are currently keeping track of all of the RP threads that have popped up on this and the people involved in them. If things go well enough, you will see progress on what develops from the situation. As for now, you have a neat little mess in Frankfurt to deal with.

(10-16-2017, 09:46 AM)sindroms Wrote: Scratch that.
The story devs have agreed with the proposition that we allow the official factions to figure out how to proceed with this staged attack on the stations. Depending on how you guys roleplay this out - and by you, I mean ALL of the factions involved in the ZOI - we can see how to progress this.

We are currently keeping track of all of the RP threads that have popped up on this and the people involved in them. If things go well enough, you will see progress on what develops from the situation. As for now, you have a neat little mess in Frankfurt to deal with.

Sounds... awesome! We won't let you down.

RE: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - LORD CHRIS - 10-18-2017

Hi are zoners allowed in this event and if so where can i make a rp thread?
Thanks

RE: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - sindroms - 10-18-2017

Why would the zoners rebuild a rheinland military outpost?

RE: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - Corile - 10-18-2017

I have a feeling this might get slightly one sided considering GMG haven't got an active player faction, let alone an official one.

RE: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted. - LORD CHRIS - 10-18-2017

to be nice?
no sorry i must have missed that part