Discovery Gaming Community
My new multi-box setup - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: My new multi-box setup (/showthread.php?tid=154419)

My new multi-box setup - nOmnomnOm - 10-16-2017

[Image: 6OGzFYz.jpg?1]

Awe yeee
Now I can lead 2 factions in style

RE: My new multi-box setup - Paddy. - 10-16-2017

Where's your pizza... There is no PIZZA!!! And no Pepsi.

Question... is this actually legal?

RE: My new multi-box setup - ristallderon - 10-16-2017

Nice Smile My GPU config allows me to connect 4 monitors. have installed 3. Now i have Eve online on 1st in front of me (34"), Star citizen on 2nd right one (24") and Freelancer on 3rd (1366x768 only. 18.5") Smile Planin to buy one more for World of Tanks but have no space on my desk lol

BTW Do you bought ur desc exacly for 2 monitor setup? my was bought for just one 24" and now i have free space not more then A4 sheet Smile

RE: My new multi-box setup - sindroms - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 04:45 AM)Paddy. Wrote: Where's your pizza... There is no PIZZA!!! And no Pepsi.

Running multiple installations of Freelancer on the main server for your own personal benefit is considered cheating and is defined as such by the server rules.
Other than that, looks cool. I was very tempted to obtain a smaller monitor to act as a chat pannel during streaming so that I do not need to keep glancing sideways at my laptop. However my current GTX 960 2Gb is already barely holding up with newer titles and I am not inclined to put more stress on it.

RE: My new multi-box setup - Jayce - 10-16-2017

Question, is multiboxing for the sole purpose of Conn transfers still kosher?

RE: My new multi-box setup - Misfit - 10-16-2017

I multibox to RP with myself in low player hours

RE: My new multi-box setup - ristallderon - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 05:17 AM)sindroms Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:45 AM)Paddy. Wrote: Where's your pizza... There is no PIZZA!!! And no Pepsi.

Running multiple installations of Freelancer on the main server for your own personal benefit is considered cheating and is defined as such by the server rules.
Other than that, looks cool. I was very tempted to obtain a smaller monitor to act as a chat pannel during streaming so that I do not need to keep glancing sideways at my laptop. However my current GTX 960 2Gb is already barely holding up with newer titles and I am not inclined to put more stress on it.

Yeah. bougth my 18.5" excly for stream chatin coz i hate tablets, but everyone around using them for it

RE: My new multi-box setup - nOmnomnOm - 10-16-2017

it's actually a video playing on the left if someone didn't notice
tricked yeahhhh ^.^

but yeah my laptop can do 2 external monitors. I will have a better picture later once all is clean C: