Discovery Gaming Community
To: [LN]; CC: =LSF= - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [LN]; CC: =LSF= (/showthread.php?tid=154489)

To: [LN]; CC: =LSF= - Reeves - 10-18-2017

[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Director Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: upK8NWw.jpg]

Recipients,

Operative Winter who works directly under my command retrieved these after a series of rather pestering encounters with criminal figures and then a subsequent negotiation with a Freelancer.

As such, Agency 404 is willing to transact so as to indemnify the expenses occurred in procuring such sensitive items and thereby turn them over to either of you for proper field usage. Whom you use this against isn't the primary concern, but the Agency would very much like to see a good reward ratio for both the recovery and the subsequent usage.

Please respond at your earliest, these are sensitive items and the Agency will only maintain them for so long before I order for them to be safely detonated for our own protection. The amount and subsequent targets are for you to decide, Gentlemen, but let it never be said that we've not done anything for you.

RE: To: [LN]; CC: =LSF= - Wildkins - 10-18-2017

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Sr. Agent 'Veritas'

Dir. Avery Reeves:

Acquisition of such high-power warheads is quite an interesting prospect, and there are certainly quite a few targets of which the LSF is currently monitoring that would find this weapon well-suited. Now, it is neither mine nor the Director's intention to pull assets away from the Gallic war effort, so if the First Fleet is in dire need of these weapons on the front line to accomplish their objectives, then so be it. Otherwise, I am sure TacOps would greatly appreciate these munitions.

As such, I'll await the First Fleet's input on the matter. A question I am sure the Director and the Fleet Admiral hold is if your organization would prefer any compensation, monetary or otherwise, for this find. If so, I am sure the Defense Department would be more than happy to clear the required resources, for either of us. Simply let us know.

In service to the Republic.

Senior Agent 'Veritas'
Agent in Command
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: [LN]; CC: =LSF= - Reeves - 10-18-2017

Agency 404

Transmission; Start

image feed available...

Senior Agent,

As cynical as it might sound, the Agency would prefer monetary compensation for the exchange of the warheads, purely because currency is easily convertible and would service us in multiple more avenues than the offers of hardware or other commodities could, it would go a long way in both funding ourselves internally as well as enlisting the help of external assets. Both of which are results that are beneficial to the Republic.

I also do wish to hear out a response from the Naval High Command, out of an acknowledgement that the front is looking more bleak every passing month. A retaliation of significant magnitude to temporarily throw the Gallic advance into disarray might prove to be all that it takes to force their offensive to buckle under a combined assault.

Under the standardized protocols of our agency, these warheads will be preserved for three standard days, after which they will either be exchanged with either party to this communication or safely detonated in a remote location and by a remotely operated drone. Our mobile head-quarters is not equipped to store such volatile equipment, and as such we don't want to tempt fate for too long.

RE: To: [LN]; CC: =LSF= - Reeves - 10-21-2017

RE: To: [LN]; CC: =LSF= - Reeves - 10-21-2017

Agency 404

Transmission; Start

image feed available...

Representatives,

The window for exchange of the warheads has expired, as such I gave the order for the armaments to be safely detonated in a system well outside of Liberty's bounds. We had no choice but to do this and I even explained exactly why.

You'll have to find a newer source given our obvious limitations with the handling of such sensitive commodities. I apologize for this draw-back, but I cannot endanger my people for the sake of bureaucracy in the higher management. You may terminate this channel.

Thank you for your time.