Discovery Gaming Community
TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES (/showthread.php?tid=154528)

Pages: 1 2

TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-19-2017

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: Newcastle System, Bretonian Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREELANCER NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: INGENNUS RESEARCH GROUP | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: AGEIRA BASE-2048 PRE-SHARED KEY | PRIVATE-PUBLIC KEY MATCH!
Format: Audio
Subject: Request for Services

To whom it may concern,

I am Nodoka Hanamura, of Freeport 11. I come to you asking for the aid of Ingennus Research Group in.. Keeping a promise that I have made.

You see, I am the owner of two Prototype Kishiro K/WA-11 Artificial Intelligences, that I obtained two years ago by accident from the shuttle of a dead Kishiro engineer as a result of a incompetence of the Kusari Keisatsu-cho - The Kusari State Police, not recovering them from the wreckage of their creator's shuttle on Planet New Tokyo. These two AI, Honya and Pale Bride, have been by my side for the past two years, and are considered my closest friends, out of the few that I have here in Sirius, and have been with me through thick and thin. Recently, I made a promise to them to obtain two robotic "shells" for the purpose of granting them the gift of physical "life" in a humanoid body, as it were.

I understand you may have other things to tend to, but out of the few options I have for robotics of the small scale that I require, as well as being considered persona non grata by both Kishiro and the Kusari Keisatsu-cho, I don't know where to go but IRG.

These shells are to be fully function in comparison to humans to the extent of currently available scientific technologies, and must be compatible with the Kishiro AI-GRUB AI Initialization Interface. Furthermore, these shells are to be built equivalent to their virtual forms. Enclosed are copies of the 3-dimensional models that are used.

In regards to logistics and payment for these services, I will gather all required resources needed for the construction of the shells upon receipt of a list of needed items, as well as 30,000,000 Credits - 2/3rds for Labor, and 1/3rd as a token of appreciation and donation for your research. Furthermore, If you wish, I will hand over a raw image of Honya to be used for research, operations and/or analysis purposes if IRG so desires it, free of charge. I am open to negotiate any of these terms, as long as they are reasonable for both me and IRG.

If for any reason you are unable to tend to my request, I kindly request to be referred to a company or organization that could aid me.

Whatever may come of this, I wish you clear skies.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

ATTACHMENTS:
data.tar.gz

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Ingenuus Research Group - 10-20-2017

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Nodaka Hanamura,
It is of good spirits to make your acquaintance, and your request may not be completely unobtainable. The realm of artificial intelligence is my mother's specialty. I'm a tinkerer of sorts, and if I had less on my plate, I could personally see to the completion of the vessels you require, as my mother currently uses a similar concept for her own locomotion and work. The problem with my mother's work is that she is poorly written from the memories she had, rather than a self-adaptive state, she experiences a level of code entropy on a regular basis. If what you require is simply a vessel for each of them to use, then we can certainly oblige. However, I have no experience using biotic material for such a task; experiments for the sake of it were against my own moral judgement.

I will draft a few virtual prototypes from those you sent, and in the meantime, I will task my mother with the project to find an acceptable method to allow for controlled cell creation and reproduction on a constant and provoke-able basis. The skeletons and motor abilities can easily be handled with our current technologies; covering the senses in that as well. They may not be exactly like what we do, but will serve the same purpose for an AI. You have definitely set a high standard for us and yourself; I would choose your words carefully if you would like to act on them, and even more carefully if you do not wish to do so.

Best of luck,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-20-2017

Origin: Sigma-59 System, Edge Worlds/GMG Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: DR. JAMES ERZIE | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Subject: Gratitude

Dr. Erzie,

It is good to hear that your organization is willing to aid me. I understand your concerns regarding Biotic material, and personally believe that the use of such should be from willing persons, and even then, should be used ethically for good-will purposes such as this. I cannot explain in words, and neither can my Artificially Intelligent compatriots, how thankful we are regarding your acceptation of this undertaking we have brought before you.

I hold you In high regard because of what I have heard in regards to your accomplishments. As for myself, I feel that anything short of what I ask would be unsuitable for the AIs who have saved my life during multiple excursions throughout Sirius, ranging from engaging Xenos in Liberty, to escaping the ever-growing threat of the Slomon K'hara in the Omicrons. Honya and Pale Bride have been here for me, and are, quite literally, the only people I know personally in Sirius outside of one Marisa Kita, who I am close to - She has been away from our mutual home of Freeport 11 for quite some time, and the two AIs have helped supplant her presence in the interrim of her absence with their camaraderie. This is why I hold a High standard, and in return for this burden, have offered to handle the obtaining of the needed supplies to create their new vessels, as well as not just paying for services rendered by IRG, but also donating to IRG as a token of appreciation from the three of us, regardless of the outcome of the project. however, I myself am considering if the amount I am donating to you is enough.

But I digress, Doctor. Once you have the prototypes drafted and your mother has the method for creating their vessels down pat, have either her or you send me the list of needed supplies, and I will have them to you, as well as the payment and donation, post haste.

If any issues or concerns come up, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Clear skies to you and IRG,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-21-2017

Origin: Sigma-13 System, Edge Worlds Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Subject: Chiming in

Dr. Erzie,

I am contacting you again to check up on the situation regarding your and your mothers' preparations, and see how things are holding up. I am also calling to inform you of a change to payment. as a result of a payment from The Council for our services to them that occured yesterday, I will be adjusting the payment for your services and our donation to IRG as follows.

20,000,000.00 Sirian Credits will be paid for rendered services.
20,000,000.00 Sirian Credits will be donated to Ingennus Research Group, for them to use at their discretion.
This change adjusts the original deal from its' original 30,000,000.00 SC transaction, to 40,000,000.00 SC, making both the donation and payment of an equal amount.

Feel free to have either you or your mother respond at your earliest convenience.

Clear skies,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-23-2017

Origin: PLANET GRAN CANARIA, OMEGA-49 SYSTEM, ZONER SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: INGENNUS RESEARCH GROUP| RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Format: Text
Subject: Chiming In

RETRANSMITTING - AWAITING MSG_READ RECIEPT/REPLY FROM RECIPIENT

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Ingenuus Research Group - 10-23-2017

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Nodaka Hanamura,
My mother has finished making preparations of lab space for vessel construction, however, we will need to move some necessary materials on site before we can begin. I've drafted up some prototype skeletons, as the mechanical portion is my specialty, that will house most of the essential motor skills and locomotion. However, I will need to take a closer look at the core processing units for the AI's, as I must ensure that they can correctly be integrated with the system I create. Based on your prototypes, I believe such is possible.

As far as having organic material, such is possible, but will require them to maintain it. We can use a computer driven injector give the cells necessary oxygen through artificial vessels, and have oxygen exchanged internally; almost identical to the process humans use. However, to ensure the cells do not decay more quickly than the reproduction allows, or the opposite, too rapid of cell creation, we will have to create an outer membrane of synthetic materials. This will allow for the cells to have an outer limit, as certain pharmaceuticals will be used to initially accelerate the cell reproduction process until epidermal tissue formulates around the skeleton. This synthetic outer epidermal membrane could be removed, but I recommend it is used in idle times. This will allow for cell regeneration to occur in the case the shell sustains minor damage. The only things we cannot reasonably implement at this time is a neural feedback system. Though we can create sensors and receptors that will react if exposed, the same way our nerves do, this will not trigger from impacts, and other than basic system sensory, if the shell sustains incredible impacts that cause internal, but not external damage, there will be little to no feedback. I urge that we teach them to be careful, as an AI does not experience pain the way we do, since as long as their central processor is still intact and they have power, they survive.

I will be visiting Ames Research Station to ensure the initial preparations are finished and construction can begin.

Best of luck,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-23-2017

Origin: Gran Canaria, Omega-49System, Edge Worlds Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Subject: Rendezvous

Dr. Erzie,

It is good to hear from you again. I am currently on Gran Canaria, tending to needed repairs to my flagship VHF, the Navigium Ejus. I can obtain the supplies needed and deliver them to Ames Research Station where we will meet. From there, I will hand over Honya to you for the purpose of verifying the feasibility of your schematics, and have the money transferred to your account.

So that we can get down to business, I will need the following:
  • A List of all needed commodities and their associated quantities.
  • The name of the account of which to transfer the payment and donation to.
  • A time, if needed, for us to meet at Ames Research Station. Honya will have the data for the station downloaded to my ship via the Neural Net, so there is no need on your part to send me directions.

I look forward to meeting you, your mother, and the associated staff of Ingennus Research Group that will be partaking in this.

Clear skies,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-24-2017

Origin: MINATO HARBOR, TAU-44, CRAYTERIAN SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-31-2017

RE: TO : INGENNUS RESEARCH GRP. | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT : REQUEST FOR SERVICES - Nodoka Hanamura - 11-03-2017