Discovery Gaming Community
To all the Hessians in Sirius - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To all the Hessians in Sirius (/showthread.php?tid=154537)

To all the Hessians in Sirius - Goldberg - 10-19-2017

..:Incoming Transmission:..

[Image: AKBiY2s.jpg?2]

Guten Tag Kameraden,

maybe some of you still remember me, or at least heard my name.

All of you are probably aware of the situation of the movement, which means we don't have alot of time to sit down and think what we are going to do now, Generalmajor Heinrich is gone for now, we don't know where exactly she is, so our Job is to continue the work and rebuild the movement for now until Heinrich is back.

I call every Hessian on this Channel, prepare your Odins and meet me at Vogtland.

~ Major Paul Stein

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - fusedcheese - 10-19-2017

[[:: INCOMING TRANSMISSION ::]]

{To}: Major Paul Stein

{From}: Mac Arman

{Subject:}Report to Major Paul Stein

{Encryption}:100%

Guten Tag,
This was ze time we were waiting for. Me and my crew will
help Major Paul Stein in ze everything. Sad to hear that our Generalmajor is missing.
That doesn't mean we give up.
Support with everything you have my Fellow Hessians
Glad to have ze fellow
Hessian Brothers and Sisters on our side

---------------Transmission Lost-----------------

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - Lucas - 10-19-2017

Report to Major Paul Stein

Hallo,
Me and my crew are willing to assist you with everything that we've got !
It's time to show them what us Hessians are made of once again. We will arrive in around 2 days from New Berlin patrols and will immediatly catch up to you and the forces you have found by then.

The Generalmajor missing is a big deal even for us independant hessians and we hope that you can keep the organisation in shape for as long as she is missing.

Guten Tag und viel Erfolg,
Lucas Meyer

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - Drakarys - 10-19-2017

Karl Brow reporting: Copy.

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - GuapMan - 10-19-2017

[::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::]

[To]: Major Paul Stein

[From]: Allan Zceli

[Encryption]: VERY HIGH

Guten Tag,

I think a rebuild would suit us very fine.
I've heard about the recent events, and they have been very tough I will be sure to meet you there, It isn't often we get something like this happen. I would be happy to help, I'll meet you there.

~ Allan Zceli

[::TRANSMISSION END::]

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - Hopewell - 10-19-2017

ID: Karl Stein
Recipient: Major Paul Stein
Date of Send: 19/10/824 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH:_.SEND----- 100%
ENCRYPTION:_______.FORT ----- 100%

Guten Tag,

My name is Karl Stein.
Long years my father worked for the Mlitares as aviation mechanic and then some hunters paid by them killed him just because my father noticed that something wrong was going on.
So I'm applying blows on their ships with an interest in proving that they are not what they claim to be, that is the good side of the coin.
Some information about me:
I was born on the planet New Berlin, and as I said, my father was a mechanic working hard who was killed for having discovered something I want to find out to prove my father's motive was killed. My mother died when I was born. So I grew up with my father.
With yearning to learn more about infotúnio my Father began to smuggle some goods with illegal people on the planet. the police took me several times and was taken to Vierlande where, after sentenced to six years and four months, which fulfill day after day ruminating a means of when you leave to continue my search that only ends when getting or when find the reason to have my father removed me as a teenager.
In prison inmates I met LWB with some infomações and a Junker knew about Hessian. He told me about the RHA and about the goals that you have.
I decided to seek a chance to get your recruitment committee.
I hope you will give me the chance to prove myself.
I've flown in indie fight with the CR, Core, BPA and LSF against nomads. I worked as a pilot for ALG, Kishiro, FL-ER, Molly and BMF and although it has been soaked in prison all this time, I'm sure that with a little training quickly I surpass the inactivity that lived.
I'm looking forward to get the experience of your approval.

Now, I have not yet found my father's murderer. Therefore, in these difficult times, when General Major Heinrich was removed from his duties, I reinterpret my support for Major Paul Stein, recalling above, the history of when I was admitted into the Hessians, and strengthening my decision to be integrated under the leadership of the new direction.

Sincerely: Karl Stein

// Skype is: elinthion
// The time zone is GMT -3 online at night

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - Full Metal Oboist - 10-19-2017

[::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::]

[To]: Major Paul Stein

[From]: Wilhelm Longstride

[Encryption]: HIGH

Guten Tag,

I do not recognize the authority of "Major Paul Stein" and as a true Hessian, My Vidar will still stalk the Omegas alone but I will wait for the day that General major Heinrich returns before supporting any upstarts.

~ Herr Longstride,

[::TRANSMISSION END::

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - Neonzumi - 10-19-2017

Receiving data..
Decrypting..
Initializing video feed..

ID: Major Lars Denis
Encryption: High
Subject: Departure

I stood at Anna's side for long enough to know how brittle the movement will become once the word of her disappearance spreads far enough. You speak of rebuilding the Armee for her return, but to me your efforts look like a measly attempt at starting a riot.

While you keep on playing your games or whatever, I'll be departing in hope to find some answers. Its only a matter of time before the battle royale for her position sets off, and I for once don't want any part in it.

Lang lebe die Revolution.

==Transmission Terminated==

Saving data..
Archiving and compressing..

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - Goldberg - 10-19-2017

..:Incoming Transmission:..

[Image: AKBiY2s.jpg?2]

Looks like the movement is splitted, as you wish... let's wait for Generalmajor Heinrich.

~ Major Paul Stein

RE: To all the Hessians in Sirius - St.Denis - 10-19-2017

Locked at the OP's request