Discovery Gaming Community
Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system. | Agent Tanaka personal neural net - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system. | Agent Tanaka personal neural net (/showthread.php?tid=154672)

Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system. | Agent Tanaka personal neural net - Corpus13 - 10-22-2017

Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system.
Fulda station, GMG and the Republic.

Was made by agent Aneko Tanaka.
The Kempeitai, Kusari intelligence service.

[Image: nuE8UpC.png]

1. Introduction
The latest events in that area have amazed us by the scale of their destruction. A group of pilots with unknown identifiers using the Guild ships appeared in the system, and within a second Frankfurt was blinded by a huge flash that turned the border station and the jump gate into the wreckage of its former glory. Based on the design of the ships, as well as several messages that I will attach below, the situation in the sector was even greater. Numerous groups have declared their hostile attitude towards the Guild. The nucleus immediately declared mobilization and war. (See the annexes). While the rest of the people were blinded by hatred, I was sent to that place to find the truth.
I got to Frankfurt without any problems. Despite the fact that I supported the Emperor, people thought that I was a representative of the republican troops, which helped me. Once on the spot, I immediately headed towards the gate, since I had to use one of the anamaliums.
I have to confirm, it was terrible. The station and the objects around were really turned into rubbish, and I immediately found myself under heavy fire from the real aces. After taking a few samples, I quickly left this sector and returned to the safe zone.
After that, I managed to get permission to locate a mobile laboratory and settle down for further research, which will be given below.
My main goal is to find out the real culprits of this tragedy, since I do not believe that this was done by the Guild, and also the prevention of war.

Attachments:
Public Broadcast to the Citizens of Rheinland and Sigmas
War declaration from the Core
Second Broadcast to the Citizens of Rheinland
RheinGov statement: Attack on Fulda station and ban of the GMG ships [READ ONLY]
Thread Modes BPR - Büro Press Releases
Statement of Kusari Republic concerning Fulda attack
Statement of Gas Miners Guild concerning Fulda attack
Statement from Daumannn Heavy Construction Regarding Fulda Attack
Interview with BDM Dkt. Geoff Enfield | BBC News

RE: Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system. | Agent Tanaka personal neural net - Corpus13 - 10-23-2017

Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system.
Fulda station, GMG and the Republic.

Was made by agent Aneko Tanaka.
The Kempeitai, Kusari intelligence service.

[Image: TiuVYbV.png]

2. Hostile contacts
As I already noticed, upon arrival at the site, I was under attack by unknown enemy forces. Unfortunately, the enemy outnumbered me, that's why I had to withdraw to the safe zone in order to regroup with the intelligence service of the republic. I took on the de facto command of the gunboat and cruiser, after which we returned to the position. With the help of fire support from heavy equipment, we were able to eliminate the enemy and conduct the necessary research.
Arms and ships really belong to the Guild, but the skill with which they are piloted, obviously does not belong to the miners. It is a pure work of the Aesir. Unfortunately, there is no more interesting information on this matter, except that there are no identifiers on the ships.
Now about the pilots, since they deserve my attention. I managed to catch two pods with still living people, but as soon as I opened them in my laboratory hangar, they attacked armed guards with their bare hands. A scuffle ensued, as a result of which they were killed. This is definitely not typical behavior for Guild members who are confident that their money can save them in any situation. From this follows another investigation, undertaken by me.
I decided to compare the tactics of fighting these pilots with the tactics of the infested forces, so I installed a motion sensor on one of the ships. The results will be attached in a separate section.
Also, I need to be grateful for the captains of MND capital ships - MND|RNC-"Rokh" and [S6-RNC-Nestor. Their help was useful. I hope, that I will be able to return favor to them.

Attachments:
The Order Protectorate News Service report

RE: Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system. | Agent Tanaka personal neural net - Corpus13 - 11-08-2017

Attachment #1
Scan of the hostie ship

[Image: fw47xY5.png]
Special agent Tanako:
During the study of the debris field, we were attacked by unknown ships. They did not have the identifiers of the Guild, but the ships belonged to this faction. I managed to get samples of weapons, equipment, as well as one severely damaged ship hull. I think that if I find engineering help, I can create a primitive drone.
The list of equipment:

RE: Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system. | Agent Tanaka personal neural net - Corpus13 - 11-29-2017

Attachment #2
Attempt to contact GMG
Sender ID: Specialagent Aneko Tanaka, Kempeitai Covert Operations Service
Recipient ID: Mo Yeo, Gas Miners Guild

Let me introduce myself. My name is Aneko Tanaka and I'm the special agent of Kempeitai, Kusari Covert Operations Service. The reason for my stay in your home is pretty simple and obvious. I'm trying to find the truth about that terrible event in the Frankfurt system. Yes, I understand that you are not particularly fond of intelligence services, which is why I'm writing you this letter, and do not come silently with attempts to find any data. However, closer to the topic.
All this time, I was in a neighboring system and worked on studying the ruined gate to Sigma 13, but now there are no materials available for study. Now it's your time. The only thing I ask is your support in the investigation of this issue. I will stay at Newport, you will find me there without any issues.
I hope to get your reply soon.
---
You're right in the assumption that we don't particularly like intelligence services poking around in our space. On the other hand, we appreciate an external effort to investigate the matter. You're not the only party doing such an investigation, and we'll give everyone the same treatment. We will not unconditionally support any investigation, as Rheinland has proven that the truth isn't always the goal of such efforts.

We will however, not hinder your operations, as long as they stay focused on the matter at hand. If you need something in particular, we'll consider your request, but know that we have limited resources available. We may also choose to end this support in the future, at our own discretion.

---
Your help is appreciated and I'm grateful for you asnwer. At the end of the investigation, I will gladly provide the information I have received, since, let me assure you, I am working to get the immediate truth. I believe that this tragedy was not made by you.

Although, I want to get a little more than the usual right to investigate in your systems. I would like to have access to several databases, such as the database of your ships, in order to confirm the information that the ships attacking the station were hijacked from you.

Please trust me at least once. That's all I ask.
---
While I understand the nature of your request, we're very hesitant to grant a foreign agent unconditional access to our database. However, let's meet halfway. If you provide specific queries for our database, I'll make sure that you get the available information for that query if we're able to share it. If we could get a draft of your findings so far, that might speed things up.

For starters, I sent you the de-classified database entries for our ship designs and manufacturing statistics. Please let us know what else you need.

Sayonara and arigato.

---
Arigato for your answer. I can surely provide you more specific queries as well, as share with the results of my investigation.
I want to know the status of this ship. Is this one owned by you? Or probably it's missed in action somewhere in Sigmas or was even hijacked? Your answer will bring me another little part of the real story behind this mess.
Oh, yes. The results. I've given you access to my personal neural-net. I hope, that it helps.
That's all for now.

RE: Investigation of last events in Frankfurt system. | Agent Tanaka personal neural net - Corpus13 - 06-15-2018

Attachment #3
Personal note #1
Entry ID: Specialagent Aneko Tanaka, Kempeitai Covert Operations Service

I guess, that I ran out of options. If I really want to solve this riddle of Fulda, I should get in touch with Rheinland unlawfuls, who could have a way more information on this horrible disaster. Does it even have any sense? A lot time has passed... Anyway. Do I have any other choice? Clearly not. I will stick with Frankfurt for the time being. I hope, that I will find something out.