Discovery Gaming Community
To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancer - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancer (/showthread.php?tid=154673)

To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancer - TheShooter36 - 10-22-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings, everyone!

Before moving into why i contact all of you i hope you have a good day! Be it kicking royalists across various systems or enjoying fine drinks after a successful haul mission.

We recently took Tau-44 under our control again, as some of you know and some of you may out of date about that information. Now we require some help, as the stations are in need of repairs and there are sparks and fire constantly appearing from faulty systems. Especially at Minato Harbor that happens. So we need a hand.

What we require is:

Minato Harbor:

- 750 Crew / 3000 SC/Crew
- 7500 units of Food, Water, Oxygen / 2000 SC/Unit
- Additional 5000 units of Water / 2000 SC/Unit
- 15000 units of Reinforced Alloys / 2000 SC/Unit
- 5000 units of Robotic Hardware / 4500 SC/Unit

Sulawesi Citadel:

- 1500 Crew / 3000 SC/Crew
- 15000 units of Food, Oxygen, Water / 2000 SC/Unit
- 5000 units of Reinforced Alloy / 2000 SC/Unit
- 2500 units of Robotic Hardware / 4500 SC/Unit

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancer - Hopewell - 10-22-2017

[img float=left]https://i.imgur.com/JL7S469.jpg?4[/img]ID: Karl Seven
File Type: Encrypted
Subject: Supply Tau 44
Encryption: Mediun

Consider me interested in sharing with my services.

Have a nice day.
karl Seven / =CR=ISE-Kaddish

Message End.

[Image: 7YZeATw.jpg?1]

RE: To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancer - Hopewell - 10-23-2017

Incoming

After repairing the kaddish of the Atlas hull on my Command, Captain Karl Seven, I loaded the portions with Crew and Robotic Hardware. So I traced the navigation chart in the direction of Tau 44, where I left the 1500 team and more 1985 Robotic Hardware in Sulawesi Citadel and also completed all that was requested in Minato Harbor. Here are some photographic proofs:

Check list here

Here Sulawesi Citadel
Here Minato Harbor
Here the rest of material in Minato Harbor

Have a nice day.

Delivery of requested material to Minato Harbor complete.
Message End.

RE: To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancer - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-23-2017

[Image: jDQGSfL.png]
Origin: PLANET GRAN CANARIA, OMEGA-49 SYSTEM, ZONER SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREELANCER NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: CRAYTERIAN REPUBLIC MILITARY; CRAYTERIAN REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: AGEIRA BASE-2048 PRE-SHARED KEY | PRIVATE-PUBLIC KEY MATCH!
Format: Text
Subject: Aid

To whom it may concern,

I am Nodoka Hanamura, a denizen of Freeport 11 in Omnicron Delta. From afar, I have observed the efforts of the Crayter Republic as to retake what I, and the denizens of the CR is rightfully theirs. I will be more than happy to help the Crayter Republic in their time of need for humanitarian aid to repair and supply their installations and people. Since I am in the region, I will be delivering what I can with the short amount of time I have available to me. I will report back when I have completed my run(s) with their associated bill(s) of lading.

Clear Skies to the people of the Crayterian Republic.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

ATTACHMENTS:
NONE

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancer - Hopewell - 10-23-2017

It just recently happened that when I jumped from Tau 29 to Tay 23, my ship was questioned by a Bretonian Privater demanding payment of a tip. I even tried to pay him the meager money he asked for, but I did not have time to send the payment because of the complicated name he has. So when he started firing on my ship, I ordered my officers to shoot him, even though he knew it would be useless against a Bretonian bomber. As in Tau 23 there is no Crayterian outpost and not even of friends or allies, we were soon slaughtered. We are drifting in our cocoons waiting for Socorro. I hope they arrive in time to rescue us, because the cosmic space is very cold.
Transmission sent ....
Sign if losing ... sos ... sos ... s ... o ... s .... Lost.

[Image: 9swvylF.png?1]

[b]Have a nice day.

Message End.

RE: To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancer - Nodoka Hanamura - 10-23-2017

Origin: ORKNEY SYSTEM, GALLIC BORDERWORLDS SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: KARL SEVEN; CRAYTERIAN REPUBLIC MILITARY | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Subject: Recovery

Karl,

Please expect the Pudica En route to your position as soon as the system clears up, which hopefully should be shortly.

If you can still recieve this message, Squawk your SOS beacon with the Sector that you went down in so we can recover you and your crew.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

ATTACHMENTS:
NONE

COMMS OPEN /// AWAITING RESPONSE

Origin: ORKNEY SYSTEM, GALLIC BORDERWORLDS SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: CRAYTERIAN REPUBLIC MILITARY | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Subject: Delivery

To whom it may concern,

The Pudica has delivered 1000 units of Oxygen, 1000 units of Water, and 1535 units of Food Rations.

Please review the bill of lading, Flight plan and Ship Manifest.

Clear skies to the people of the Crayter Republic.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freelancer

ATTACHMENTS:
shipment.tar.gz

COMMS TERMINATED

Ho ... shhh .... weak signal .... ..... ......... ............ Tau ...23...... 5F ...... ...... ...... Lost signal .......

Subject: Help in Tau 23 5F

As we waited in the cold, chilly space, with few provisions our mind went and went through the intricacies of our history. Perhaps it was because of the possibility of dying and not seeing our victory conquered with great effort. Finally Tau 44 is ours and we can increase demographically by spreading our people, generating more work, producing more health and hygienic conditions, such as basic sanitation, military, social and economic research. ....
I think I lost consciousness and when I woke up, we were safe.
We were rescued by Pudica transport and its commander treated us very well, so I congratulate you on your preparation and knowledge in space navigation. He found us and saved us from certain death.
Thank you very much, Captain Nodoka Hanamura.

Have a nice day.

Message End.