Discovery Gaming Community
Operation: Into the Lion's Den - [HF]/5th - Fri. Oct 27th @1800 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - [HF]/5th - Fri. Oct 27th @1800 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=154717)

Pages: 1 2 3

Operation: Into the Lion's Den - [HF]/5th - Fri. Oct 27th @1800 UTC - 5th Fleet - 10-23-2017

Into the Lion's Den

Background

Having finally received a burst transmission from the Vespucci system regarding Franklin Drake's wherabouts from a Legionnaire gone Rogue, Sader plans a bold move. Moving the Odyssey into Vespucci via the Magellan jump corridor, he intends to secure his captive XO's transport, the Icarus, piloted by the turncoat Legionnaire Curtis Jackson, a former 5th fleet pilot himself. To ensure the successful retrieval of Drake's transport, a fighter wing has been dispatched to intercept the pursuing Legionnaires near Monterrey, and will be nowhere near the Odyssey when it makes its jump home. Forced into a desperate fighting retreat, these pilots must either escape Commonwealth space, or stand and die.

Info

The event will play out largely as indicated on the map provided below. The Odyssey will jump in from Magellan, the Icarus will launch from Monterrey, and the two will meet up and jump back to New York via jumpdrive. The pilots left behind will be locked in a desperate battle, on one side to secure their home, and on the other to make it home alive.

[Image: 4EQtmzf.png]

Roster

Five fighters and one gunboat, indies are welcome. Sides will be balanced by skill as well as numbers. The Odyssey and Icarus will be piloted by @Morosz and @"Harrow Prime" respectively.

Legionnaires

Legion Gunboat - [HF]-HFGB-Iconoclast - Inquisitor
Legion Fighter - [HF]-Jan.Levenko - Prosecutor
Legion Fighter - [HF]-Creed - Prosecutor
Legion Fighter - [HF]-Orionis - Prosecutor
Legion Fighter - [HF]-Gamma.1 - Guardian
Legion Fighter - Robert.Longstar - Guardian

Liberty Navy

Navy Gunboat - 5th|LNS-Asheville - Defiant
Navy Fighter - 5th|Gregor.Sanders - Guardian
Navy Fighter - 5th|Ethan.Taylor - Guardian
Navy Fighter - 5th|Ace.Walker - Guardian
Navy Fighter - Guardian.Errant:404 - Guardian
Navy Fighter - 5th|Mike.Anderson - Guardian

For more information ask here or PM @Morosz

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - Sophia Cleveland - 10-23-2017

5th|LNS-Asheville (Funboat)

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - Ikarus_Hagen - 10-23-2017

5th|Ethan.Taylor - Guardian

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - Scare - 10-24-2017

5th|Gregor.Sanders-Guardian

A time would be nice if I didn't overlook it

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - Domino.Harvy - 10-24-2017

//Can I bring there my LSF LABC and stay in range just for record some RP content for my future char?

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - [HF]/5th - Fri. Oct 23rd @1800 UTC - Durandal - 10-24-2017

Right now it would be more or less suicide in-lore to bring an LN cap to Vespucci. The only reason the Odyssey is going to survive is because of its jumpdrive. To clarify on this statement because I know people are going to try to twist my words here, I don't mind people raiding Vesp in any faction in any class of ship, it just needs to be well justified to be something canon like an event or addition to the lore.

Time that Jack and I agreed on has been edited into the title.

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - [HF]/5th - Fri. Oct 27th @1800 UTC - Jayce - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 03:08 AM)Durandal Wrote: Right now it would be more or less suicide in-lore to bring an LN cap to Vespucci. The only reason the Odyssey is going to survive is because of its jumpdrive. To clarify on this statement because I know people are going to try to twist my words here, I don't mind people raiding Vesp in any faction in any class of ship, it just needs to be well justified to be something canon like an event or addition to the lore.

Time that Jack and I agreed on has been edited into the title.

According to lore you made, approved, and pushed through.

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - [HF]/5th - Fri. Oct 27th @1800 UTC - Inferno - 10-24-2017

Be nice. Remember that this is an event thread, not somewhere you insult each other.

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - [HF]/5th - Fri. Oct 27th @1800 UTC - Goldberg - 10-24-2017

[HF]-Jan.Levenko - Prosi

RE: Operation: Into the Lion's Den - [HF]/5th - Fri. Oct 27th @1800 UTC - Black Smoke - 10-26-2017

5th|Mike.Anderson - Guardian

Will try and be there