Discovery Gaming Community
To DHC From Kruger: Ship building request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To DHC From Kruger: Ship building request (/showthread.php?tid=154721)

To DHC From Kruger: Ship building request - Kruger - 10-23-2017

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

To: DHC board of directors
Subject: Ship building

Guten tag , members of the board

Due to recent increase in Gas Miners Guild treath to our operations in Sigma-15 system, and overall lack of security in our operations, we have requested Rheinland Military authorization to order construction of one ship of Battle-Cruiser class "Tirpitz" and two (2) ships of Cruiser class "Donau".

Those are to operate protecting our assets in Omegas, Sigmas and routes inside Rheinland. As well as to assist regular units of law enforcement if the opportunity arise.

We are ready to use Kruger transportation fleet to speed up the construction, leaving DHC more free of this part of the deal.

As tensions risig quickly, and our need is urgent, i must say Kruger assume any monetary overprice for SWIFT conclusion of work, and pay a bônus if any ship already in construction can be turned in for Kruger, if whomever ordered its construction accept a monetary compensation for the delay.

RM autorization can be found here: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=153969

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]

RE: To DHC From Kruger: Ship building request - Neptune - 11-27-2017

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Christof Brandt| Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Heinrich Stuhl, Krüger Mineralien | DHC Executive Board

Herr Stuhl,

I apologise for the late response.

I’m very surprised to receive such a request from Krüger Mineralien on my desk as it is quite out of the ordinary.

The vessels in questions are no ordinary vessels as you know. I was not aware you are branching out to law enforcement and adding that to your portfolio; at least that’s what this request seems to imply on the surface. I digress.

Nevertheless, the tensions and conflict within Sigmas have had our engineering and manufacturing division fully occupied. Since Oder Shipyard is currently at full capacity with priority being given to critical Militär assets, orders and projects, I regret to inform you that the terms you are proposing at this time cannot be fulfilled.

However, as other orders near completion what I can do is queue your order for the requested vessels and notify you once we near the initial construction phase. According to Oder estimates, the construction phase of your order can begin sometime in early Q1 of 825. Of course, we can utilize Krüger’s own shipping unit in order reduce costs for shipping of locally produced material.

Additionally, I hope that the legal and administrative portion of this order has already been completed by Krüger and the government, so that we can proceed with this order uninterrupted once construction phase begins.

If you have no further questions or concerns I can set up a dedicated channel on our Logistics Board on Oder in about 1-2 weeks time so that your shipping division has sufficient time to prepare.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Christof Brandt
C. Brandt
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter

RE: To DHC From Kruger: Ship building request - Kruger - 07-02-2018

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

To: Christof Brandt| Daumann Heavy Construction
Subject: Ship building

Guten tag , Christof Brandt,

Due to recent increase in Gas Miners Guild treath to our operations in Sigma-15 system, and overall lack of security in our operations, we have been pretty busy. Sorry for long delayed response.

All the legal and administrative portion of this order has been done by Kruger, you don't have to worry about anything. I have no further questions regarding this. I hope now you can complete this order as fast as possible. Our logistics division will be more then happy to speed up the process. Please start building these ships and make a dedicated channel for Logistics so that our logistics division can help you with everything they can. I am hoping to hear from you soon.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]